Understanding white supremacy/nationalism

Krusty

Country flag
They are the not the smartest cookie in the jar definitely. What can we expect from people who call themselves Aryans and have appropriated the Swastika?
Sorry for The tangent, but couldn't help it.

Well if they aren't a smart cookie, What do you call Indians who think they are aryans themselves? :pound:And proud of it...

Vorschlaghammer

Country flag
When designing a computer AI, a big problem is the question of how to instill the sense of predisposition in the machine to reduce the amount of processing. When we as humans first see a chair, and someone tells us that it's called a chair, we accept it as fact. From then onwards, whenever we see a chair, we assume it's a chair just by looking at the silhouette. We don't verify whether it indeed has 4 legs, a seat, a back independently on a case by case instance. Every human being is susceptible to the effects of confirmation bias, prejudice and preconceived notions. A perfectly rational and logical being would be above these flaws, but as imperfect humans, we can't fully overcome them.

But the fact that perfection is impossible to achieve is not a reason to not strive for it. Education, wisdom, experience and general broadening of the mind helps us suppress these instinctual feelings. In ancient rome, victorious generals allegedly had a slave constantly whispering "you are only a man" on their chariots when they paraded through the streets, returning victorious with thunderous applause and cheer. The saying goes "The problem with the world is that the foolish are full of confidence and the intelligent are full of doubt", ultimately it is the individual who has to actively decide on allowing neutral and contrarian thoughts to thrive, lest we become lesser beings of weak intellect.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Well if they aren't a smart cookie, What do you call Indians who think they are aryans themselves? :pound:And proud of it...

I have heard that word mostly from my South Indian friends actually. Specifically one who is a Tamil Brahmin. But I'm not that familiar with the AIT theory as a Punjabi because we mostly refer to each other by tribes such as Jatts, Tarkhans, Khatri, Brahmin etc.

Beyond that, I've read the Harappa Ancestry admixtures which group Indian DNA into Baloch, South Indian, Caucasian, NE European etc. It is evident from that admixture that there is a different %tage of components between N and S Indians. How that relates to Aryan etc I don't know.

I'm actually interested to know more about our parentage. If you could share some sources, I'd be grateful.

Krusty

Country flag
I have heard that word mostly from my South Indian friends actually. Specifically one who is a Tamil Brahmin. But I'm not that familiar with the AIT theory as a Punjabi because we mostly refer to each other by tribes such as Jatts, Tarkhans, Khatri, Brahmin etc.

Beyond that, I've read the Harappa Ancestry admixtures which group Indian DNA into Baloch, South Indian, Caucasian, NE European etc. It is evident from that admixture that there is a different %tage of components between N and S Indians. How that relates to Aryan etc I don't know.

I'm actually interested to know more about our parentage. If you could share some sources, I'd be grateful.
What word? Aryan?

Saar the AMT thread has every argument from both sides. I'll PM the link to you. Unfortunately that thread quickly spiralled out of control and it got closed. Regardless, it's a must read thread on DFI..

Krusty

Country flag
Yep, being a Sikh I haven't encountered it in our vernacular and literature. I will bashfully admit to being ignorant in this matter.
I can explain in one picture. Max muller claims that ancient aryans (whites with perfect skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Gods own chosen I Guess) from one particular part of the globe (Eastern Europe) migrated all over Asia around 2000-1500 BC.

Basically this is the whites takin claim to every ancient Civilisation and in one fell swoop claiming that the Mesopotamian, Indus valley and ancient Chinese Civilisations (to a lesser extent) were founded thanks to white dudes.

IMG_4402.PNG

This is the extent of their shamelessness. The dates are years in BC. So basically ancient whites migrated to every part conveniently where there was an ancient Civilisation.

More to the point many North Indians believe themselves to be descendants of these aryans and associate themselves with European ancestors. I think it stems out of their insecurity and wanting to associate with the west and their culture. Btw even the Arabs arent dumb enough to support this theory but many Indians do :pound:. Ofcourse the average Indian wants to emulate the whites and be a part of their culture (no matter how small) because it's is 'k00l'.

This whole Aryan theory is nothing but another face of white supremacy. This time, the ones on the other side are the rest of the global population whose history and heritage the whites are out to claim for themselves and destroy by branding all of Ancient history as 'proto-indo-european' .

Edit: these guys also claim Vedic sage Agastyar who is said to be the source of Tamil grammar as 'indo-european'. The extent of their shamelessness in claiming everything for themselves is astonishing.

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
@Project Dharma

Fun fact : StormFront the racist website is founded by Don Black. The wife of Don Black was working for a rich Cuban and does PR work for improving minority living standards. :lol:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-...ormfront-founders-wife-fronts-minority-school

Senor Don Black who peddles white supremacy has to rely on his wife for paying bills. He asks for donations from other fine white supremacists that visit his website. Most of whom themselves are just above poverty line and no future prospects (White Trash).

The irony is hilarious.

These are people of low socio-economic status who use their skin color as a mask to hide their own failings in life . They envy those non-whites who are better skilled and better educated than them. Instead of improving their own life, they seek to tear down others using "racial purity" agenda.

The other racist website Daily Stormer asks for PayPal donations. Not sure why a self respecting fine white supremacist would resort to using a company founded by a Jew (Elon Musk). :lol:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
These are people of low socio-economic status who use their skin color as a mask to hide their own failings in life . They envy those non-whites who are better skilled and better educated than them. Instead of improving their own life, they seek to tear down others using "racial purity" agenda.
It is a combination of putting down minorities like Mexicans and Blacks who they've subjugated, appropriating the achievements of their betters like Indians and crying victim to the Jews. :facepalm:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@Krusty Razor is right about Iranians and Indians. However would not go into further details but do google for Asuras,Ahuras,Devas etc

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
Indians and iranians are the aryans.
I think the issue is you have subscribed to the German definition of Aryan.
You should correct that.
I have not subscribed to it. No way. I was merely pointing out that many have already subscribed to Mullers ideas.

I have opposed this construct of Europeans in many threads already. I'm surprised by your absence in them.. TBH, I hold the same views as Mad Indian when it comes to his concept.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Krusty @Peter @Razor

Thanks for the link, I think I got to page seven but I'm left more confused than before. :)

Hopefully this is not tangential to the thread, I think it is helpful to understand the white supremacist mentality.

To summarize my understanding so far: there was immigration out of Africa into the Indian sub continent which established the Indus Valley Civilization and later on from here to other parts of the world?

This makes sense and is consistent with my understanding (if I'm reading the contents of the thread right).

Thereafter, were the South Indian and North Indian populations differentiated over time through evolution without any external intermingling?

Lastly, in the harppa ancestry, Jatts such as myself have about 15% European and 12% NE European admixture. That indicates immigration at some point in history? Or it is indicative of evolution of these populations out of the native Indian population before they migrated to Europe? :confused1:

Apologize if I sound dense.

Vorschlaghammer

Country flag
Objectively speaking, every large enough interest group has their fringe elements and their ridiculous/ impractical ideologies. Feminists have their Valerie Solanas and her SCUM manifesto, American Blacks have their Nation of Islam and their big head scientist Yakub. If one looks on for long enough, everything balances out eventually.

And when talking about races, or groups like Asuras, Aryas, and their supposed superiority/inferiority or supposed proud history, my question is where to stop when tracing back the lineage ? Why stop at ethnic groups ? Why not go further back to the time when perhaps some neanderthal dude banged a homo sapien woman and the woman gave birth to a more muscular child, or a homo erectus knocked up a australopithecus and the child had straighter skull ? Maybe a group of homo rhodesiensis fought off a pride of lions in 20000 BC, that could be part of proud history. Point is in my opinion, pride and honor is achieved through personal deeds and deeds accomplished by near ancestors. Going back to which band of proto-humans your ancestors belonged to and using that as a crutch, is just like saying mine's bigger.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I have not subscribed to it. No way. I was merely pointing out that many have already subscribed to Mullers ideas.

I have opposed this construct of Europeans in many threads already. I'm surprised by your absence in them.. TBH, I hold the same views as Mad Indian when it comes to his concept.
I thought that thread was closed, thanks to MadIndians enthusiasm. :)
My general view on the matter is the same though some specifics might have changed. Don't entirely remember tbh.
Additionally I asked Mad Indian a few questions to clarify certain things, but never got back from him (other than abuses) or anyone else regarding the same.
I think he took it personally (he's really dark) and felt that bringing in genetic data (that is not relevant, bcoz bulk genetic stock of india is native) and abusing everyone will change their views.

I can explain in one picture. Max muller claims that ancient aryans (whites with perfect skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Gods own chosen I Guess) from one particular part of the globe (Eastern Europe) migrated all over Asia around 2000-1500 BC.
Don't want to hijack this thread but max mueller has not claimed anything about blue eyes or blond hair being the origin of aryans.
I think people are adding their own masala.

Max mueller has claimed migrations and invasions from central asian steppes into india have occurred. And that one of them were the aryans (not the blue eyed blondy german wannabes.) He has incorrectly or hastily come to the conclusion that one of these migrations is the genesis of "arya".
Whether this is true is best to be decided by actual research rather than DFI science & genetics experts. Some elements would invariably be of foreign origin blended into local cultures, this happens in every civilization. It is also worth noting that several millenia back (before Nazis and Mueller) what the greeks called ariana (land of aryans) was in present day Afghanistan (North-West of Indus river)
Max muellers claim of all indians being from central asia (if he has made such a claim) is ridiculous; the vast bulk of the genetic stock is native, but to think that all of it is native is, well, about as arrogant as saying we are alone in this universe, perhaps more. History says that from sakas to mughals all came from central asia.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Well I would make a few points.

1. First many Indians themselves suffer from a supremacy complex and tend to place faith,caste,colour,class etc above a person`s qualification and caste. This applies even to lower class people. Infact this sort of behavior is a form of TRIBALISM. The less educated and wealthy you are the more tribalistic you become.
  2. Whites especially the so called hillibillies/church goers tend to view themselves as the only people with sane minds and cultured traditions. They are mostly from the Bible Belt of USA or in deep poverty so they tend to think their Catholic/Protestant upbringing is superior to that of people who follow other faiths. The same applies for Russian Nazis who believe in the Orthodox church. They subscribe to the Christian belief that their Christ is better than everyone.
  3. Also the poor educational and abysmal standard of blacks reinforces the racist ideas that had been ingrained in them during their childhood. Infact Tupac Shakur made a famous song T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E (the thug life videos) which stood for The Hate You Gave Little Infants Fks Everybody. The extreme hate that the parents of white supremacists had for black,brown people percolates down to the next generation. In India too some of own family members are casteist. Previously before the thread ceremony I too had no knowledge of castes but later came to know of it. Fortunately living in leftist Kolkata has made me disregard caste. Some of my family members still believe a mahapurus must be from a higher caste and be fair in colour.
  4. The biggest enablers of white nationalism in 2017 are the liberal leftists who have taken affirmative action,third wave feminism,diversity quotas to the next level. The Left in the US and India ignore the criminalistic activities of Muslims,Blacks etc and tend to believe the non scientific idea that there are more than 2(like about 48) genders. This has further fuelled the fires of white nationalism and Nazsi who now look inwards. The day both the Left and Right can mutually agree will be the day we see end to the extremes.

As a side note I would say most of the scientific Nobel prizes were won by Protestant White Germans,German Ashenkazi Jews or the German Americans. During this period they had CONSERVATIVE IDEALS(ie the 1950s). Infact Victorian morality was a big factor in implementing our own legal system. Wives were expected to be subservient to their husbands and people would believe in God.

The day Whites started disbelieving in traditional gender roles(not talking about discriminating women) their society became liberal. They also started disbelieving in the importance of educational achievements. Liberated women led to falling birth rates and this forced them to accept immigrants from non white countries.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Krusty @Peter @Razor

Thanks for the link, I think I got to page seven but I'm left more confused than before. :)

Hopefully this is not tangential to the thread, I think it is helpful to understand the white supremacist mentality.

To summarize my understanding so far: there was immigration out of Africa into the Indian sub continent which established the Indus Valley Civilization and later on from here to other parts of the world?

This makes sense and is consistent with my understanding (if I'm reading the contents of the thread right).

Thereafter, were the South Indian and North Indian populations differentiated over time through evolution without any external intermingling?

Lastly, in the harppa ancestry, Jatts such as myself have about 15% European and 12% NE European admixture. That indicates immigration at some point in history? Or it is indicative of evolution of these populations out of the native Indian population before they migrated to Europe? :confused1:

Apologize if I sound dense.
I have no idea how this 12%, 15% etc is calculated but I think it's pointless as for millenia people in india have mixed pretty well.
Such things are of no significance other than a scholarly POV, imo.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Now coming to Europeans where ever they go, they destroy, first the natives then they destroy themselves.

Americans made dozens of "peaceful" treaties with Natives tribes of N. America and broke every single one of them and almost extinguished the natives.
The Russians did the same in Siberia, though to a lesser extent. Africa, Asia, list goes on.

It is as Okakura Kakuzō said "Western civilization is the destroyer of human beauty"

And I have to agree with @Hiranyaksha Most whites are closet racists.
We are also racists but more of a cultural tone.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles