Ukrainian Military Photos

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Who is this handsome guy? Is that you @Akim?
@pmaitra No, it not me. This took place in other brigade. Just pictures allowed to print in the open publication recently. 8 years on them was a small category of secrecy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@pmaitra You Understand. Our military, which serve yet - there is some form of paranoia. Came to me a friend came from a military college ( we started together learns, then served lieutenants - now he is a "major"). I showed pictures him in "Ukrainian Military Photos" and "Women In Uniform". He asked - whether I have permission on the publication of some pictures. I had to explain - that all these photos are in the open press.

pmaitra

@pmaitra You Understand. Our military, which serve yet - there is some form of paranoia. Came to me a friend came from a military college ( we started together learns, then served lieutenants - now he is a "major"). I showed pictures him in "Ukrainian Military Photos" and "Women In Uniform". He asked - whether I have permission on the publication of some pictures. I had to explain - that all these photos are in the open press.
So I suppose some people still think they are Soviet soldiers and in the middle of a Cold War with the USA? I am not surprised.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So I suppose some people still think they are Soviet soldiers and in the middle of a Cold War with the USA? I am not surprised.
No, simply there are old regulations. "they Statute of limitation for more than 10 years, and our military conservative

Akim

Professional
Country flag
We have a cruel joke: «Winter again came unexpectedly - in December».

Last edited:

Damian

Seems that winter in the Ukraine is more harsh than in Poland this year.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
And in Odessa it is raining...
Seems that winter in the Ukraine is more harsh than in Poland this year.

And in Odessa it is raining..

Sounds like sign and countersign for espionage. :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sounds like sign and countersign for espionage. :)
It was not a password, then it really was the rain. Now the whole territory of Ukraine this winter, even in the Crimean subtropics.:help::help::help:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles