"UK is a Christian country"-David Cameron

Param

we are not irish...so your reason is bs.
Your reason is bs.
On the one hand you say IRA are not terrorists. But you don't apply the same yardsticks to the Tigers.

N.Ireland has been a part of the British isles since a long time. They did not go there and occupy in 1948.The IRA is as much terrorist as LTTE.

SL Tamils and Sinhalese were separate kingdoms before the Brits conquered them.
In SL the Sinhalese had no reason to invade Tamil majority areas. The Brits handed it over to them on a platter in 1948.

Imagine if the Brits had ruled India and China together. While leaving they hand over all millitry and political power to the Chinese. Would that be fair?
And if Indians fight back against the persecution and injustice by the Chinese would they be called Freedom fighters or the T word?

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
article 370.
We should throw Article 370 in dustbin.

Allow any Indian to Buy properties in Kashmir Valley, Few will settle there along with Millions of Kashmiri Dogra and Pundits under proper securities, execute Top 100 Kashmiri extremist in public and problem will be solved 75% in no time. 8)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Your thinking is BS.
On the one hand you say IRA are not terrorists. But you don't apply the same yardsticks to the Tigers.

N.Ireland has been a part of the British isles since a long time. They did not go there and occupy in 1948.The IRA is as much terrorist as LTTE.

Tamils and Sinhalese were separate kingdoms before the Brits conquered them.
In SL the Sinhalese had no reason to invade Tamil majority areas. The Brits handed it over to them on a platter in 1948.

Imagine if the Brits had ruled India and China together. While leaving they hand over all millitry and political power to the Chinese. Would that be fair?
And if Indians fight back against the persecution and injustice by the Chinese rulers would they be called Freedom fighters or the T word?
You fail to see the difference between two countries and two factions within one country.

amitkriit

Your thinking is BS.

And if Indians fight back against the persecution and injustice by the Chinese rulers would they be called Freedom fighters or the T word?
Irish aren't terrorists, because they don't concern us, they never touched any Indian. LTTE is a terrorist organization because it killed our soldiers, and it's existence has negative impact over our national security. That's why........this is not a "who is the holiest forum", this is a defense forum, so please set your emotions to the lowest level.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
We should throw Article 370 in dustbin.

Allow any Indian to Buy properties in Kashmir Valley, Few will settle there along with Millions of Kashmiri Dogra and Pundits under proper securities, execute Top 100 Kashmiri extremist in public and problem will be solved 75% in no time. 8)
why not 90% ? :D

Galaxy

Country flag
Your thinking is BS.

I agree, North and coastal area of SL should be part of India or autonomous state under GoI. :)

Ireland was always part of Britain since many centuries.

Param

Irish aren't terrorists, because they don't concern us, they never touched any Indian. LTTE is a terrorist organization because it killed our soldiers, and it's existence has negative impact over our national security. That's why........this is not a "who is the holiest forum", this is a defense forum, so please set your emotions to the lowest level.
I don't need advice from you over my emotions. Mind your own business.

Terrorist is a terrorist regardless of whose soldier's are killed. I hope all IRA terrorist supporters get blown up by other terrorists.

amitkriit

I don't need advice from you over my emotions. Mind your own business.

Terrorist is a terrorist regardless of whose soldier's are killed. I hope all IRA terrorist supporters get blown up by other terrorists.
I hope all LTTE supporters get deported to Sri Lanka and then..........:namaste:

Param

I agree, North and coastal area of SL should be part of India or autonomous state under GoI. :)

Ireland was always part of Britain since many centuries.
We could have just made them our protectorate and taken over that harbour at Trincomalee as a IO base.
Yes you are correct regarding Ireland. N.Ireland is an integral part of Britain and all scum supporting IRA terrorist scum shall die.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
IRA also assassinated viceroy louis mountbatten and was sympathetic to Indian freedom movement.

When bhagat singh was in jail...he wrote a letter and one of the quotes that he wrote was written by irish freedom fighters.

So according to param bhagat singh and co are also scum :pound:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Don't you think most of the problems will be solved if we implement such things ?? I think it would, Only matter %.
Yes it would be.

But public shooting wouldn't be wise...deport them to pakiland.

Galaxy

Country flag
I am neither Tamil nor South Indian but historically North SL was always part of India. I don't support LTTE but i personally think, The cause was correct but method was wrong.

99% Tamils have no relation with LTTE. They just support Tamil movement which is unfortunately considered as LTTE movement.

If our government took few steps at right time, We would have annexed part of SL as extension of Tamil Nadu.

amitkriit

IRA also assassinated viceroy louis mountbatten and was sympathetic to Indian freedom movement.

When bhagat singh was in jail...he wrote a letter and one of the quotes that he wrote was written by irish freedom fighters.
That definitely makes them freedom fighters. Like I said, all freedom fighters must find their way to the "free lands" of Western Europe, Canada and make their dreams come true. They will get their land and freedom which might not be possible where they are right now. Islamists in UK have to right for the Sharia law. Rights of the minorities must be protected, if not then UK must stop crying about Human Rights abuse in the rest of the world.

Param

Dreamers can keep dreaming about IRA and breakup of britain. While Pak jehadis are planning to blow the dreamers' asses.:pound:

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles