"UK is a Christian country"-David Cameron

Country flag
Did not USA, Canada and Britain provide safe haven to terrorists from around the world? Did not they host Kashmiri, Khalistani terrorists/activists and still do so? Radicalization of Islam in Europe is due to several reasons:
a) Intolerance of whites towards other cultures and imposition of their way of life over others.
b) Political protection of hardliners who took asylum in those countries (others' terrorists).
c) Social and economic backwardness of Muslims in these countries, primarily because most of them are low-skill migrants.

I have always been in favor of pushing the separatists to these "free liberal" states, so that they can make their dreams come true in their adopted homeland. UK's climate is close to Kashmir, may be the separatists will enjoy founding their homeland in UK and staying there forever. I also want Khalistanis to start the movement in Canada, who knows if dream of Independent Khalistan with it's capital in Toronto will come true in not-so-distant future.
Khalistan movement has more or less died out with a few dreamers left in Canada and UK.

Galaxy

Country flag
They view themselves that way but ask a Northern Irelander and they would not agree. If British secret service could get rid of IRA funded from USA in dollars why are they helpless against the radicals? It is political in many ways with crooked and corrupt British politicians that would make Indian politicians look like school boys.
May be they already working. Not to forget 50% Muslims of U.K. are actually U.K. citizen and holds British passport. They can't throw them away. They can't make a law of 1 or 2 Child policy due to liberal and democratic set-up. They didn't thought of such extremism in 90's or even few years back. Only now, they started feeling the pain. I am sure, they did few mistake otherwise there is no reason why Pakistani should be 2 Million in U.K. who are mostly unskilled. :rolleyes:

As i said, Demography of U.K. is irreversible. best they can do is take few steps like 1> No easy immigration/Visa 2> Close-eye on radical element 3> control religious activity.

David said "U.K. is Christian country" when U.K. is actually secular country. That itself gives their intention and i am sure they are aware of danger.

Param

How are they terrorist ?

They had there land colonized and colonials were sitting right across. If china occupied India and if Indian goes and blasts a bomb in china then will you label him terrorist ?
How about the LTTE?

Param

It is different. Sri lankans hadn't occupied another country.

It was more like civil war.
Now that's called 1st Degree HYPOCRISY

I hope the IRA sympathisers die the same death that the victims of IRA bombings died.

amitkriit

I hope the IRA sympathisers die the same death that the victims of IRA bombings died.
IRA did not kill any Indian, so I wish them best of luck in their fight against a colonial power which is responsible for the deaths and starvation in India.

Param

Depends, if they are good for India's interest in this region, then they are the freedom fighters, otherwise TERRORISTS.
In other words double standards.

Whatever happened to the saying "a terrorist is a terrorist".

It only hurts when it happens one self or ones own people.

Galaxy

Country flag
Ireland is not major issue with U.K., They are not involved in 100's of Bomb blast. They just want complete independence.

Even Today, Australia, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand and many Islands are autonomous country under British sovereignty.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

are maoists freedom fighters or terrorists ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
In other words double standards.

Whatever happened to the saying "a terrorist is a terrorist".

It only hurts when it happens one self or ones own people.
we are not irish...so your reason is bs.

Last edited:

amitkriit

No I was saying if Britain was successful in crushing this movement why acting helpless against radicals??(because Saudi money going to British politicians?)
Because in Ireland they were fighting against their own, I mean whites. When whites fight, it's like brother fighting brother. In case of Islamists vs White Christians there is nothing in common, so none of the two will be willing to step down from their current stand.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No I was saying if Britain was successful in crushing this movement why acting helpless against radicals??(because Saudi money going to British politicians?)
They were not successful.

IRA put down there weapons under negotiations...do note that there have been many factions within the ira.

Country flag
Because in Ireland they were fighting against their own, I mean whites. When whites fight, it's like brother fighting brother. In case of Islamists vs White Christians there is nothing in common, so none of the two will be willing to step down from their current stand.
This was also more religious catholic vs protestants. Similar to Shiite vs sunnis.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If im not mistaken the uk transported many its protestants to northern ireland and now those protestants pledge there loyalty to uk and the ireland remains divided.

Country flag
If im not mistaken the uk transported many its protestants to northern ireland and now those protestants pledge there loyalty to uk and the ireland remains divided.

yes this is also being done in Tibet by the Chinese-sending Hans.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles