UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

indiatester

Country flag
Still calling them Asians, not pakistani/pakistan origin.

stupid Britfags Hypocrisy. They are still in denial mode.
We should encourage them to classify them as "Muslims from Indian subcontinent". Since it is crapping on India, they may like to use it too..

Blademaster

New target of left kabal and woke zombies:
( guess it has been posted somewhere here earlier, or not)
Also a political ploy to shore up support among the conservatives and keep the pro Boris Johnson faction at bay. Once he gets the UK economy back on track, Boris will lose a lot of support and the Conservatives can regain support back.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Also a political ploy to shore up support among the conservatives and keep the pro Boris Johnson faction at bay. Once he gets the UK economy back on track, Boris will lose a lot of support and the Conservatives can regain support back.
but after the day ends, he still remains a brown sepoi with white mind under skull...
nothing to go gaga for us Indians .. sadly.

Blademaster

but after the day ends, he still remains a brown sepoi with white mind under skull...
You never know. Still a great opportunity. I like his mentality when he was asked about taking up the PM's job at a time when everything is bad. He said something along the lines, "When an opportunity comes knocking, you have to be ready to seize it at any time otherwise you are not qualified for the job."

shade

Country flag
He's not exactly a sepoy considering he advertizes MAI HINDU HU whenever possible, considering it is a "barbaric religion of a barbaric people" in Anglostan, it has no political advantages, and seeing that he is openly calling out grooming gangs, something no other politicuck there has done because of the electoral value of the Samudaay vishisht.

Anyway nothing to celebrate though since even if he completes ~2 years, cuckservatives are going to be thrown out by Labour in next election, hope FTA done by then/

Country flag

Thousands of mosques targeted as Hindu nationalists try to rewrite India’s history

More fake news from UK. The country in Europe that has killed the most muslims last few decades.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
No matter how angry I am on Britshitstain for their bias against Hindus in this Leicester shitfuckery, deep within I wish more muzzies getting into Zoonited Pigdom and create more instability there are britshits are craving for more muzzies and more muzzie-borne diseases in their country, let them enjoy their fetish for jihadis.

shade

Country flag
No matter how angry I am on Britshitstain for their bias against Hindus in this Leicester shitfuckery, deep within I wish more muzzies getting into Zoonited Pigdom and create more instability there are britshits are craving for more muzzies and more muzzie-borne diseases in their country, let them enjoy their fetish for jihadis.
Anglos are such they will convert to Islam too in the future.
Anglos are also biased against hindus there because they are a passive community, unlike the mullahs who are a voting bloc, and also lobby for their child-raping co-religionists and lobby for qaummunity interests in general.

tbh I wish anti-Hindu and anti-Indian racism increases in these goora places, while India grows economically more and more and gets the commensurate infra and other development needed, skilled PIOs and NRIs can then come back to the mother country.

for e.g French jooz are migrating to Israel, never to return because of the sullah epidemic in France and apathy of French state towards the yehudim there.

Vinash

Country flag
tbh I wish anti-Hindu and anti-Indian racism increases in these goora places, while India grows economically more and more and gets the commensurate infra and other development needed, skilled PIOs and NRIs can then come back to the mother country.

for e.g French jooz are migrating to Israel, never to return because of the sullah epidemic in France and apathy of French state towards the yehudim there.
This'll inevitably happen.

NRI's will be returning back to India when shit hits the fan. There's a lot of resentment against Indian diaspora due to the financial success they've had. When the Economies in the West start to struggle in the coming years, I totally expect attacks on Indians to increase.

shade

Country flag
This'll inevitably happen.

NRI's will be returning back to India when shit hits the fan. There's a lot of resentment against Indian diaspora due to the financial success they've had. When the Economies in the West start to struggle in the coming years, I totally expect attacks on Indians to increase.
Nignogs in countries like Uganda and surrounding ones also started anti-Indian ethnic cleansing for this very reason, the dominance of Bharatiyas in the business sector in their countries :bplease:

Only way to survive this is organize as a bloc, wealthiest to poorest, or just pack bags and come back to Bharat.

Vinash

Country flag
Nignogs in countries like Uganda and surrounding ones also started anti-Indian ethnic cleansing for this very reason, the dominance of Bharatiyas in the business sector in their countries :bplease:

Only way to survive this is organize as a bloc, wealthiest to poorest, or just pack bags and come back to Bharat.
Indians in South Africa are already beginning to entertain the idea of having to move to India in the future.

This twitter user was getting r@pe & Death threats from N@ggers during last year riots in South Africa.

shade

Country flag
Indians in South Africa are already beginning to entertain the idea of having to move to India in the future.

This twitter user was getting r@pe & Death threats from N@ggers during last year riots in South Africa.

Didn't know about this at all, apparently even Jaishankar spoke about this to his ZA counterpart.
I wonder if we will ever engage in some armed evacuation of our folks in the grim darkness of the future. :notsure:

Abbey

Country flag

Didn't know about this at all, apparently even Jaishankar spoke about this to his ZA counterpart.
I wonder if we will ever engage in some armed evacuation of our folks in the grim darkness of the future. :notsure:

I just typed india on her id and so many racist south africans i encountered for the first time

Vinash

Country flag

It was wild. I stayed awake that entire night.

Indians were beating up Blacks who were trying to loot.

Indians shooting at Black rioters

Palki and Wion did their part by covering the incident.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles