UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Folks given parallely Britqin is conduction FTA discussion with India. Is this open aiding with Malsi a way of creating pressure on India and extracting benefits? Dunno...

I am pretty sure guarded response from India(who otherwise can be very vocal against UK) is because they first want to conclude FTA.
Wouldn't them siding with muzzies be counter productive?
More than India, it is Uk that needs the FTA.

It might be best if Indian delegation pulls citing some silly reason to get the point across.

RocketMan

Country flag
Good going! There's a palpable change going on in well off Hindu middle/upper middle class people's minds . Blatant anti Hindu sentiments & actions of pedophile cultists have shown the mirror to many a sickulars who believed in bonhomie with chuslims . Nowadays these same people are suspicious of them & refuse to send their kids to any Katuwa infested area / attend their events . Shatrubodh is begining. Every movement/party/revolution depends upon bourgeoisie support. When common Hindu bourgeoisie stands firmly behind it's culture Katuwas will we slaughtered/ forced to convert by reactionary elements. More "sir tan se juda" = more corpses of these subhumans in future .

AnantS

Country flag
Wouldn't them siding with muzzies be counter productive?
More than India, it is Uk that needs the FTA.

It might be best if Indian delegation pulls citing some silly reason to get the point across.
Mate UK still has some niche technology and enviable financial institutions. There is equal interests on both sides. I hope India extracts big pound of flesh. But then that is pure my speculation FWIW

Cheepek

Folks given parallely Britqin is conduction FTA discussion with India. Is this open aiding with Malsi a way of creating pressure on India and extracting benefits? Dunno...

I am pretty sure guarded response from India(who otherwise can be very vocal against UK) is because they first want to conclude FTA.
No pressure on India on FTA, but looking at the narrative of "more Indians" by jihadis may also be a ploy to throw a spanner in the works because FTA includes more Indians into UK.

What Porkis get is deport agreement, and what Indians get is eased entry into UK through FTA.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Mate UK still has some niche technology and enviable financial institutions. There is equal interests on both sides. I hope India extracts big pound of flesh. But then that is pure my speculation FWIW
Agree on them having technology and money.
Point is, they need a lot of people to sell it to make money and we have a lot of people in India.

After they left EU, the British needs FTA with India badly and desperately.
There is no point in being accommodating to Aholes who are openly against our interests. Once the first foot is planted in their bums, they will get the message

Alternately, India can advice UK to instead make FTA with their favorite country Pakistan.

bahadur shah duffer

Country flag
Some Brits saying the quite part out loud!

View attachment 172470
The whites are not gonna do jack shit. They are shit scared of being accused of racism/islamophobia. I read recently that the British will not use force against muslims in the protests because they are afraid of dhamaka. The right wing across the globe suffers with cowardness so the muslim take over of power sections is unstoppable.

AnantS

Country flag
You objectively establish then non guru sikhs are pro BHARAT. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
WTF are "non Guru" Sikhs? Are you talking about Sikhs in name only butare Christians? Care to present with facts without any speculation?

Btw those citations are contemporary citations.

You will have to objectively establish then that all Hindus were trecherous. Have some sense of proportion. For example this abdali killed thousands of sikhs destroyed temple at Amritsar. Yet then you had sikh states of patilia were fighting to get rights on minting his coins?

View attachment 172454

Hindus chose death over conversion and dhimmitude.
There no "states" named as "Patilia"" I dont know from what "contemporary reference" you got the names from. There was one called Patiala state - of whose clan now Bhajpa Karyakarta Capt Amrionder Singh belongs.
Patiala state opposed other Jaat rulers including Ranjit singh. IIRC They opposed Sikh-Maratha-Mughal Alliance(in which Martha handed over SIkhs to Adina Beg - who extracted his revenge on them). Patiala also sided with British. Patiala's Rani Sahib Kaur even defeated attacking Marathas later. What you missed these were Rajas fighting to save their kingdom from perceived or real threat at that time. Each of the party allied with Mughals or Afghans when it suited them.

Now coming to Sikh rule - I have heard elder women of Kandi ilaka saying a folklore:"Singhs rule was worst - coz they looted/Snatched money/food a lot". Then I have heard same about Marathas from Bengalis. Simple reason - the overstretched overworked and underpaid soldiers of that era were often than lot were left to fend themselves - who did exactly what you feared - loot.

Kya dhimmi dhimmi kar raha hai @AnantS. Yeh dekh.

The fact is aurangzeb himself wouldn't have become badshah if it wasn't for his Jain financiers funding his campaign. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 172455
Thanks you exactly provided an example of dhimmitude - So jains/and Merchant Hindus sponsored mughals? And they did that out of love or dhimmitude? But but above must be false - they all must be dead - because you said
Hindus chose death over conversion and dhimmitude.

Vinash

Country flag
The whites are not gonna do jack shit. They are shit scared of being accused of racism/islamophobia. I read recently that the British will not use force against muslims in the protests because they are afraid of dhamaka. The right wing across the globe suffers with cowardness so the muslim take over of power sections is unstoppable.
BS. All it needs is a big enough spark and the muzzies would be hunted down in UK.

Muzzies are just a group of street dogs preying and targetting vulnerable people.

Muzzies won't be taking over shit in UK. Once the anger of natives reaches a certain level, the Police won't be able to save the Muzzies.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I absolutely love that Hindu community has taken a dignified defensive position firm in defending themselves.

It is very tempting for people to want to hit back but remember that UK has some of the best surveillance and any Hindu caught in these acts would be jailed. Their life is forever ruined unlike their muzzie counterparts.

In face of incredible provocation, it is nice to see Hindus not backing down and at the same not meeting their provocations.
The Islamists have been caught pants down & hopefully the narrative in UK Hindu community changes.
Stop supporting the local leaders and parties supporting these animals.

bahadur shah duffer

Country flag
BS. All it needs is a big enough spark and the muzzies would be hunted down in UK.

Muzzies are just a group of street dogs preying and targetting vulnerable people.

Muzzies won't be taking over shit in UK. Once the anger of natives reaches a certain level, the Police won't be able to save the Muzzies.
I mean i would love a big enough spark but stuff like these are not possible & democracy will put the muslims in power corners in every corner of the world. Thats the sad reality. You can call it BS but look at Canada, US, UK, Western Europe, which group is getting stronger? Hindus? Which side is the left ecosystem putting their support on? not Hindus.

Even the jews cant do shit against these towel headas. A lot of people here hate jews but man we can learn soo much stuff how a small community like them became soo powerful, imagine how India would have turned out if we had their brains.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
WTF are "non Guru" Sikhs? Are you talking about Sikhs in name only butare Christians? Care to present with facts without any speculation?

There no "states" named as "Patilia"" I dont know from what "contemporary reference" you got the names from. There was one called Patiala state - of whose clan now Bhajpa Karyakarta Capt Amrionder Singh belongs.
Patiala state opposed other Jaat rulers including Ranjit singh. IIRC They opposed Sikh-Maratha-Mughal Alliance(in which Martha handed over SIkhs to Adina Beg - who extracted his revenge on them). Patiala also sided with British. Patiala's Rani Sahib Kaur even defeated attacking Marathas later. What you missed these were Rajas fighting to save their kingdom from perceived or real threat at that time. Each of the party allied with Mughals or Afghans when it suited them.
O bhai state kehne mein problem hai toh chal na keh sikh populated area keh de. Read slowly under description.

1663751430448.png

So now you in addition claimed that they were fighting to save kingdom from percieved threat enh?
This is your patiala sikh making an assault on Brahamns Dharmiks and Sadhus.

Shatrubodh.png

Thanks you exactly provided an example of dhimmitude - So jains/and Merchant Hindus sponsored mughals? And they did that out of love or dhimmitude? But but above must be false - they all must be dead - because you said
You know what paki cuckverted gulams were owned and lived as cucks always even in the mooghal period. Infact many Hindus thoroughly owned cuckverted gulam paki as slaves.

If you call this dhimmi then go to the hospital buddy.

1663751285098.png

Vinash

Country flag
I mean i would love a big enough spark but stuff like these are not possible & democracy will put the muslims in power corners in every corner of the world. Thats the sad reality. You can call it BS but look at Canada, US, UK, Western Europe, which group is getting stronger? Hindus? Which side is the left ecosystem putting their support on? not Hindus.

Even the jews cant do shit against these towel headas. A lot of people here hate jews but man we can learn soo much stuff how a small community like them became soo powerful, imagine how India would have turned out if we had their brains.
The issue isn't Muslims vs Hindus in the west.

My point was about Muslims vs Whites in the west. You seem to be thinking that current conditions of pro-Muslim sentiments will continue in the West and they'd eventually takeover power from Whites. That's not happening ever.

Of course when it comes to Muslims vs Hindus in the West, Muslims have the advantage.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I absolutely love that Hindu community has taken a dignified defensive position firm in defending themselves.

It is very tempting for people to want to hit back but remember that UK has some of the best surveillance and any Hindu caught in these acts would be jailed. Their life is forever ruined unlike their muzzie counterparts.

In face of incredible provocation, it is nice to see Hindus not backing down and at the same not meeting their provocations.
The Islamists have been caught pants down & hopefully the narrative in UK Hindu community changes.
Stop supporting the local leaders and parties supporting these animals.
Yup, British courts already seems to have given prison sentence to few from Leicester violence. 10 months sentence.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles