UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

AnantS

Country flag
No you falsely accused me of labelling all sikhs as traitors.
Those were your words. I just contested them

All pro BHARAT guru sikhs acknowledge this.

View attachment 172491
Even Khalidimaagis accept above? Does that make them pro Bharat?

I have quoted you full book. You have conveniently ignored those posts of mine.

Why should I care about that. Neither it disproves any single thing which I mentioned to you. For example I told you how the images of goddesses were broken.

View attachment 172495

So an act of a single person makes every Sikh during that time anti hindu? by the way Naina devi has Nayans. I dont know what nose got broken? Infact many DEVI temples in HP were revered by Sikhs(even now). If you been to Chandigarh. there is Kali Maa temple in Mansa Devi premise that was made Patiala Raja after he won a battle. He even has famous Kali temple built in Patiala who statue was bought from Kolkata.

Read this slowly. And compare with the rest of the world where islam attacked. Hindus position were best in all times.

View attachment 172497

View attachment 172496
Lol so @asaffronladoftherisingsun thinks that Hindus were very affluent safe and thriving under Mughals :D. I pretty sure its not you but high quality Malana weed talking. So some Thakurs/Ranas/Rais who were serving court of Mughals , fighting wars against other hindus to please their Mughal rulers were rewarded.
And that you quoted as an example of Hindus fighting back , an act of so called "non dhimmitudness"??

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Bro any reason why we didnt convert kashmiris to hindus we had three chance one in maratha other in ranjit singh and last in dogra do you have any records stating why we were unable to convert muzzies of kashmir?
They wanted to reconvert - uber kasmirir Hindus protested that they will commit suicide enmasse if they were allowed to reconvert and make Hinduism polluted

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
So again how Sikhs were Dhimmis?????
Throwing pieces of meat in the ashram of Banda Vairagi is full dhimmi behaviour.

1663762042892.png

So jains and merchants led a charge against Mughals ?????
Why would the jains do that. Do you forget who fights the war? Vaisyas do not.

Yeah never countered that there was no resistnace. But you implied Sihs rolled over to invaders . Please provide source :D
That is why there was never a sikh empire na. I did not say sikhs rolled over. I said that most of the sikhs victorys had been under the commands of alliance with Hindus. Who taught the art of war to Guru gobind ji?

Exactly thats what I am trying to nail in, my extrapolation deduction is wrong because the very premise stated by you is horrendously WRONG,
Guru sikhs are pro BHARAT. Non guru sikhs are not. I have cited with contemporary evidence. You ignore not my problem.
Sigh an emotional statement cannot be applied to hindus thriving under Mughals or oher Islamic rulers.
Already refuted this larp of yours.

Sikhs were never monolithic. Some united briefly under Ranjit. they were mostly infighting as I gave examples in previous post.
I always said there were Guru Sikhs staunch Dharmiks.

Wow Marathas giving power to Adina Beg is so `So dharmic and pious. ..slow claps...
There was widespread distrust because of lot of freeloaders within sikh community. Adina beg was appointed governer but Marathas did everything for one single objective. That is reclamation of the temples and pious Dharmik land.

1663762721112.png

1663762727231.png

Sure dont read Panag but you cant deny history. Your turning blind to inconvenient history - wont make history vanish. Thats a very Paki way of thinking.
Nobody in the history department trusts that guy except for larpers.

1663762757061.png

Ranjitsinghswife.jpg

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Those were your words. I just contested them
Show me then. I will never post anything on this forum. Show me. Do not tell lies.

Even Khalidimaagis accept above? Does that make them pro Bharat?
What?

So an act of a single person makes every Sikh during that time anti hindu? by the way Naina devi has Nayans. I dont know what nose got broken? Infact many DEVI temples in HP were revered by Sikhs(even now). If you been to Chandigarh. there is Kali Maa temple in Mansa Devi premise that was made Patiala Raja after he won a battle. He even has famous Kali temple built in Patiala who statue was bought from Kolkata.
I never said sikhs are anti Hindu. Post where did I say that?

Lol so @asaffronladoftherisingsun thinks that Hindus were very affluent safe and thriving under Mughals :D. I pretty sure its not you but high quality Malana weed talking. So some Thakurs/Ranas/Rais who were serving court of Mughals , fighting wars against other hindus to please their Mughal rulers were rewarded.
And that you quoted as an example of Hindus fighting back , an act of so called "non dhimmitudness"??
I never said this that they were safe. Do not speak lies again. I rather said that Hindus were never dhimmi-ized. Purbiya Kingdoms back then even refused to pay jizya. Lullz. You are making stupid allegations and nothing else.

Compare this and tell me what happened to the temples in the middle east africa etc?

1663763282425.png

Waanar

Country flag
Should start sanctioning all British NGOs here, put UK in a "at risk" category for Hindu students and cut all outflow of money.

They've given us a good enough reason to not warrant WTO reprimand.

British started whining back during corona when Indian students started leaving enmasse and now this-

There's a reason why they're getting desperate.
Looting is way easier than actually building yourself up. Bloody colonizers.

Funny though, how they increased approval for Pakistani visas too. Wish more Pakistanis migrate to that shit place with their money.

Vinash

Country flag

Does indians have something similar see the level of organization of hate a complete website
LOL

If any Hindu created an Islamist database similar to this one, I can bet that BJP will arrest the website creator for Islamophobia similar to that Sullideals case.

rone

Country flag
Should start sanctioning all British NGOs here, put UK in a "at risk" category for Hindu students and cut all outflow of money.

They've given us a good enough reason to not warrant WTO reprimand.

British started whining back during corona when Indian students started leaving enmasse and now this-

There's a reason why they're getting desperate.
Looting is way easier than actually building yourself up. Bloody colonizers.

Funny though, how they increased approval for Pakistani visas too. Wish more Pakistanis migrate to that shit place with their money.
Indians is the only pseudo armor they have against radicalized inbreed pislam fools they accepted as immigrants,
basically they using us canon folder they learn from experience of Italy

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles