UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Sonic Wasp

Country flag
1- 2.1 vs 2.7 not happening i would also like to add that economic weaker section of hindus used to produce more children now they are also doing only one or two
2- most of them if comes out of closet will become woke and good luck touching them and they might still support muslims because of cultural reasons (i am rw supooter and not very religious)
3 - not really there is no proof of this and even if rw becomes powerful in the west they will still use gobohomo tactics to control us.
4 do you really think global rw is rw enough to support or at least tolerate our actions i dont think so
one thing i would also like to add that now muslims being pussed againt the wall will produce even more children's unless social security is widrawn (population law)

cereal killer

Country flag
What i love about this is the world is realizing how muslims view themselves 50 hindus = 1 muslims and all that they literally consider themselves a superior race Nazis

but privately I would identity the individual Modi thugs and make a private visit ( discrete) and break their joints specially kneecap and ankles.
Thier are photos going around all over SM of some people who are trying to be hard, so maybe that's the plan

They'll be beaten up individually

Ahh good
old muslims can always rely on them to take people when they are defenseless i would request hindus and others of UK to make an anti muslim foghting they have too much coordination in thier fking mosques i think no non muslim is even allowed thier right ?
Superiority complex comes from History... In the past. Now Arabs won't say that 1 Arab = 20 Mongols... Knowing what Mongols did to them centuries ago.
Pakistani & Indian Muslims showing off superiority is a comical thing as they basically are the descendants of people who got defeated/killed/raped by Turks, Afghans & Arabs.

Waanar

Country flag
1- 2.1 vs 2.7 not happening i would also like to add that economic weaker section of hindus used to produce more children now they are also doing only one or two
2- most of them if comes out of closet will become woke and good luck touching them and they might still support muslims because of cultural reasons (i am rw supooter and not very religious)
3 - not really there is no proof of this and even if rw becomes powerful in the west they will still use gobohomo tactics to control us.
4 do you really think global rw is rw enough to support or at least tolerate our actions i dont think so
1- I never said we have higher TFR, I said the gap has closed considerably and sooner or later, it'll be the same or skewed in our favor.
2- There are no statistics or census to measure the population's political leanings but from what I'm seeing, the kids today are vociferously RW. Maybe I hang with the better crowd but beyond the flats of Delhi, Mumbai, parts of south (and holy crap, Kolkata), I haven't really seen your common man leaning anywhere towards the left.
3- West can only exert their influence for so long. Their strength has been ratioed by Russia shutting down the Nord pipeline and it's only the start. To exert influence they need money to spare. They won't have enough money for sustenance of their current self, let alone sustaining their soft influence operations abroad.
America is the only one floating above the chaos but with it's horrible debt ratio, it's bound to collapse in the same way. @GaudaNaresh is very knowledgeable regarding the fall of the dollar and USA's house of economic cards and instead of merely spouting stuff I heard from him, I'll recommend you pick his brains first hand.
4- Global RW is an oxymoron. It can not and will never exist. It's either a segregated, disjointed groups of RW led governments allying or even fighting against each other on occasions like the natural order intended or an artificially propped up structure kept afloat by suppressing the regional or national ambitions of the common man of a nation.

For example= USSR. As long as USSR existed, underlying border issues of the member nations were put on the back burner. Now that it's gone. Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Krygysztan, Tajikistan and Kazakhstan all had border flare ups which are still being kept under control because of Russia's pressure.
As Russia loses influence over these regions, frequent wars will be the norm. A more clearer example of such is the dispute of Armenia and Azerbaijan over Nagorno Karabakh.
The bonhomie between eastern european nations is merely because of the big bad Russia coming for them next after Ukraine or they'd be fighting it out with each other as well.
EU itself is a form of "sacrifice for the greater good" and it's already beginning to itch for the nations who are burdened with it rather than gaining off of it (France and Germany).
There was a reason UK brexit tfo of EU.
Sooner or later, France and Germany will have their own Brexit and while the peace will last as it's their new inertia, sooner or later, they'll start fighting each other too.
A perfect, disjointed yet incredibly united world, just as the gods gave us.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
1- I never said we have higher TFR, I said the gap has closed considerably and sooner or later, it'll be the same or skewed in our favor.
2- There are no statistics or census to measure the population's political leanings but from what I'm seeing, the kids today are vociferously RW. Maybe I hang with the better crowd but beyond the flats of Delhi, Mumbai, parts of south (and holy crap, Kolkata), I haven't really seen your common man leaning anywhere towards the left.
3- West can only exert their influence for so long. Their strength has been ratioed by Russia shutting down the Nord pipeline and it's only the start. To exert influence they need money to spare. They won't have enough money for sustenance of their current self, let alone sustaining their soft influence operations abroad.
America is the only one floating above the chaos but with it's horrible debt ratio, it's bound to collapse in the same way. @GaudaNaresh is very knowledgeable regarding the fall of the dollar and USA's house of economic cards and instead of merely spouting stuff I heard from him, I'll recommend you pick his brains first hand.
4- Global RW is an oxymoron. It can not and will never exist. It's either a segregated, disjointed groups of RW led governments allying or even fighting against each other on occasions like the natural order intended or an artificially propped up structure kept afloat by suppressing the regional or national ambitions of the common man of a nation.

For example= USSR. As long as USSR existed, underlying border issues of the member nations were put on the back burner. Now that it's gone. Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Krygysztan, Tajikistan and Kazakhstan all had border flare ups which are still being kept under control because of Russia's pressure.
As Russia loses influence over these regions, frequent wars will be the norm. A more clearer example of such is the dispute of Armenia and Azerbaijan over Nagorno Karabakh.
The bonhomie between eastern european nations is merely because of the big bad Russia coming for them next after Ukraine or they'd be fighting it out with each other as well.
EU itself is a form of "sacrifice for the greater good" and it's already beginning to itch for the nations who are burdened with it rather than gaining off of it (France and Germany).
There was a reason UK brexit tfo of EU.
Sooner or later, France and Germany will have their own Brexit and while the peace will last as it's their new inertia, sooner or later, they'll start fighting each other too.
A perfect, disjointed yet incredibly united world, just as the gods gave us.
What time line you expect for all of thus to happen
Next 50 years? 25 years ?

omaebakabaka

For what is happening in shithole and seat of criminal empire englishitstan, why are we so riled up? Its not like law came to help hindus in WB right in what used to be Hindus native land?

System exists to protect innocents, when it fails then people eventually take action or give up like hindu converteds. Let the hindus that have consciousness fig it out by hard experiences but I doubt they will leave their selfishness nor misguided librand beliefs. I will not be surprized that some randis and chootiya hindus in that shithole indeed take the side of 0.5 gangs. I actually expect this....

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

No expectations from sicks there.

I am glad this is flaring up, hindus need a good lesson to wake out of slumber before its too late. Hope someone takes the opportunity to clean up the domestic scum in media and else where. Too many chootiyas eligible to vote.....overseas born are the worst scum one upping their anti-hindu rants to secure rights to ass lick their white masters ass deeper. Hope someof that scum receive the pay back

Brood Father

Country flag
No expectations from sicks there.

I am not sure of you have noticed that khalis referendum was not covered by international media except pakis ..Khalis are losing some sheen as in my knowledge no Canadian politician supported it not even Jagmeets wife .. some tweeted but then deleted it
There was not much noise in indian Sikhs as well.
IMO Maulana reachout to Sikhs is working atleast on surface level

I would say Sikhs will stay neutral at best and give only moral support to Islamist at worst .

Any one who has more insight can please comment on this

omaebakabaka

I am not sure of you have noticed that khalis referendum was not covered by international media except pakis ..Khalis are losing some sheen as in my knowledge no Canadian politician supported it not even Jagmeets wife .. some tweeted but then deleted it
There was not much noise in indian Sikhs as well.
IMO Maulana reachout to Sikhs is working atleast on surface level

I would say Sikhs will stay neutral at best and give only moral support to Islamist at worst .

Any one who has more insight can please comment on this
Sikhs have become hijacked and they have no unifying or progressive agenda anymore. Lot of them are getting converted into Christianity on the low caste side and overseas born jats are pretty useless compared to gujjus, In India I think most Sikhs are still pro India but they have become victims of agenda putting them against Hindus. As hindus unified, they seem to not like it anymore. Almost I got the feeling they prefer India to be backward, very weird....so they don't like Modiji or his agenda to take India to next level.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Sikhs have become hijacked and they have no unifying or progressive agenda anymore. Lot of them are getting converted into Christianity on the low caste side and overseas born jats are pretty useless compared to gujjus, In India I think most Sikhs are still pro India but they have become victims of agenda putting them against Hindus. As hindus unified, they seem to not like it anymore. Almost I got the feeling they prefer India to be backward, very weird....so they don't like Modiji or his agenda to take India to next level.
its simple why muslims, liberals and sikhs want india to be backwards and poor : a poor, backwards India, is ripe for colonisation round-2 ( except this will be via intellectual and virtual means rather than physical means).
A strong, rich India is a threat to the west, since India is singlehandedly bigger in population than the entire west and if India is even half of the average western GDP, India will have greater gross GDP ( means greater gross military budget, media & psyops budget) than the west. Which means, west is threatened by a strong and rich India, since India is a democracy and you cant use a 'hurr durr its a totalitarian fascist state like china or soviet union' style us-vs-them against us. The only way to colonise India and keep it subservient, is by keeping hindus ( aka the majority) down and poor. The only way to rule over a poor majority, is by empowering the minority and making THEM beholden to you. Hence why western fascination with minority rights in India over the simple reality of the fact that empowering and improving the lot of the majority in a poor country IS helping and improving the lot of more people and more of humanity.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
its simple why muslims, liberals and sikhs want india to be backwards and poor : a poor, backwards India, is ripe for colonisation round-2 ( except this will be via intellectual and virtual means rather than physical means).
A strong, rich India is a threat to the west, since India is singlehandedly bigger in population than the entire west and if India is even half of the average western GDP, India will have greater gross GDP ( means greater gross military budget, media & psyops budget) than the west. Which means, west is threatened by a strong and rich India, since India is a democracy and you cant use a 'hurr durr its a totalitarian fascist state like china or soviet union' style us-vs-them against us. The only way to colonise India and keep it subservient, is by keeping hindus ( aka the majority) down and poor. The only way to rule over a poor majority, is by empowering the minority and making THEM beholden to you. Hence why western fascination with minority rights in India over the simple reality of the fact that empowering and improving the lot of the majority in a poor country IS helping and improving the lot of more people and more of humanity.
आपका विश्लेषण तार्किक एवं सरल होता है मान्यवर.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
आपका विश्लेषण तार्किक एवं सरल होता है मान्यवर.
धन्यवाद उम्र और अनुभव के साथ, कोई भी उस सरल सत्य का पता लगा सकता है जो प्रचार और गलत दिशा के पीछे छिपा है। नापाक दिमाग हमेशा अपना असली मकसद छुपाता है

Global Defence

New threads

Articles