UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Europeans will find themselves further into the rabbit hole, because yay multi culturalism. Soon enough, it'll be back to "normal".
I still dont understand why Indians grovel about the multiculturalism of Europe. You ppl do know that majority of the funding for the Maoist scum come from Europeans right?

aakash_2410

Country flag
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

And here I thought, a website like DFI will atleast wont have the mandatory RIP wankery to the british filth. Disappointing to see so much cooliedom even here.

Also why do Indians worry so much about Islamic problem in UK, when UK has 5% Sullahs and India has 15% sullahs?
Nobody from UK gives a flying fuck about the thousands of street shitting smelly Indians being killed by "freedom fighters" and still the self respect lacking street shitting Indians never waste a single moment to bleed and grovel for their former/present white masters and their deaths:doh:. Indication that slavery of the street shitting rapist smelly Indians is complete.

My reaction - This is nothing short of laser guided Karma for the british for their support for Sullahs and pakistan so far. May the pakis/filth rape/blow some humility into the british trash :lehappy:

Are you actually condoning attacks on innocents teenagers and addressing them as 'British filth' whose only fault is that they went to see their favourite singer in person?

Wow! Where did humanity go?! Your morale compass must be so messed up.!

Krusty

Country flag
Are you actually condoning attacks on innocents teenagers and addressing them as 'British filth' whose only fault is that they went to see their favourite singer in person?

Wow! Where did humanity go?!
It was cleansed by the truth. If you think the current generation of Brits are angels visit arrse to see what filth and bile they vomit about India when left to themselves. There was one more confused UK desi saying the exact same thing as you.. I forgot his name. He ran away after being presented with facts.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Wow! Where did humanity go?! Your morale compass must be so messed up.!
Were you british filth actually condoning the death of our innocent citizens when you filth called our terrorists as gunmen and freedom fighters? Get off your fake high horse you murderous genocidal trash. Sleep in the bed you made british. And british swines are the last ppl on the planet to talk about humanity, considering the millions you have slaughtered so far including civilians in the middle East.

As far as I am concerned, getting rid of islam and their abrahamic cousins in west(USA/UK etc) is a service to humanity and dharma

Krusty

Country flag
Were you filth actually condoning the death of our innocent citizens when you filth called our terrorists as gunmen and freedom fighters? Sleep in the bed you made british swines. And british swines are the last ppl on the planet to talk about humanity, considering the millions you have slaughtered so far including civilians in the middle East.

As far as I am concerned, getting rid of islam and their abrahamic cousins in west(USA/UK) is a service to humanity
Wow.. cut him some slack bro. He's probably all high on western propaganda. Or genuinely doesn't know the history. :lehappy:

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
I feel compelled to write what we Indians have been getting from them all these years.
Thats not terrorism. Thats just freedom fighters or rebels fighting for their just causes. I'd also like to suggest that they please look at the root cause of the problem and solve the alienation of the youth. Again terror has no religion.

That aside, targeting children? I mean what cruelty should you possess to think that way. I feel so sorry for the kids and their parents.

aakash_2410

Country flag
Were you british filth actually condoning the death of our innocent citizens when you filth called our terrorists as gunmen and freedom fighters? Get off your fake high horse you murderous genocidal trash. Sleep in the bed you made british. And british swines are the last ppl on the planet to talk about humanity, considering the millions you have slaughtered so far including civilians in the middle East.

As far as I am concerned, getting rid of islam and their abrahamic cousins in west(USA/UK etc) is a service to humanity and dharma
When did British government refer to terrorists as freedom fighters? But nevermind, you can actually justify the deaths of children. You know the difference between you and that sad mofo who killed these people? Only religion. Because, he also probably believed that these children deserved to die and 'sleep in the bed they made' and committing sins by going to these kind of concerts.

Wow! Just wow! I'm sorry I made a mistake of engaging with you in the first place, now I know your intellectual level.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When did British government refer to terrorists as freedom fighters? But nevermind, you can actually justify the deaths of children. You know the difference between you and that sad mofo who killed these people? Only religion. Because, he also probably believed that these children deserved to die and 'sleep in the bed they made' and committing sins by going to these kind of concerts.

Wow! Just wow! I'm sorry I made a mistake of engaging with you in the first place, now I know your intellectual level.
BBC is a british govt run mouth piece for the Pakis/islamists/filth. It called mumbai terrorists as gunmen. Too bad the same freedom fighters and gunmen are mowing down your sorry behinds in your own country while teaching some humility to your kind. Good riddance:lehappy:

i am sorry too that I had the misfortune of engaging with subhuman genocidal animals like british in the internet. But hey, the sacrifices we make for spreading awareness about british animals:lol:

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
I feel compelled to write what we Indians have been getting from them all these years.
Thats not terrorism. Thats just freedom fighters or rebels fighting for their just causes. I'd also like to suggest that they please look at the root cause of the problem and solve the alienation of the youth. Again terror has no religion.

That aside, targeting children? I mean what cruelty should you possess to think that way. I feel so sorry for the kids and their parents.
I would also like to add to that, "A peaceful two state solution of UK. All this violence clearly indicates that minority isn't happy in UK and they are being oppressed by whites. Partition is the only option left. If they want we are happy to play mediators. ":bounce:

aakash_2410

Country flag
BBC is a british govt run mouth piece for the Pakis/islamists/filth. It called mumbai terrorists as gunmen. Too bad the same freedom fighters and gunmen are mowing down your sorry behinds in your own country while teaching some humility to your kind. Good riddance:lehappy:

i am sorry too that I had the misfortune of engaging with subhuman genocidal animals like british in the internet. But hey, the sacrifices we make for spreading awareness about british animals:lol:
Please stop showing off your room temperature IQ. I'm actually not offended by your ignorance anymore.

Answer this simple question? These teenage girls deserved to be killed for the country's liberal values. Right?
I would also like to add to that, "A peaceful two state solution of UK. All this violence clearly indicates that minority isn't happy in UK and they are being oppressed by whites. Partition is the only option left. If they want we are happy to play mediators. ":bounce:
On one hand you thank them for taking away most of our Muslim population. Anyway, the same question to you too jingoist.

What you guys are essentially saying is that Indians deserve to die in terrorist attacks because they did not get rid of all of their Muslims during partition.
I can't believe you guys are actually suggesting that these teenanger girls deserved to die because UK let Muslims immigrate.

indiatester

Country flag
Please stop showing off your room temperature IQ. I'm actually not offended by your ignorance anymore.

Answer this simple question? These teenage girls deserved to be killed for the country's liberal values. Right?

The same question to you too jingoist.
Hmm... wrong question to ask us. You are picking the wrong set of people to fight with. We are and will be the ones to help you the most. We condemn such acts and actually act against them. We are only pointing out what UK used to say to us when such incidents used to happen.
Your outrage must be directed towards people who have carried out the act and support it in your back yard. Not us who have suffered for long and had lots of sermons from that side.

Country flag
Saudis sending a message to Trump that they will buy weapons but they will not change. Trump could not even say Islamic extremism on his trip the chicken that he is and he strongly condemned this incident by calling them "losers".

Indibomber

Am I the only one celebrating the rocking of Mothership of terrorism? I can't forget how then British govt and all supported Pak during/after 26/11. I am not celebrating death of innocents but just glad that chickens are coming to the roost.
They nurture Jihadis , Khalistanis, Malyas and what not.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles