UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

S.J

Country flag
RIP to the victim's. Don't want to be rude , I do feel for the victim's but the bloody Europeans and the British have brought this upon themselves ,they deserve this and it feels good that they are getting it. Still they won't get up from their liberal dream and won't muster up the courage to do what is needed to be done. "Islam is a religion of peace" my ass , liberal cunts.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Apparently the guy got in after it was all over, and apparently the security at concerts in Europe is very poor (some allegations that they don't even check bags)

This is not confirmed information.
---

"U.K. authorities suspect the incident was conducted by a suicide bomber, according to multiple U.S. officials briefed on the investigation"

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/05/...undreds-injured-explosion-concert-manchester/
At PVR just to see a Rs. 120/- movie they pat you down and check your pockets.

Krusty

Country flag
Well the Brits deserve it. I not at all sorry. Just wait a few hours and watch their Politicians whitewash the happening and give a clean chit to the religion of peace. Besides, where were they when our own people were dying? Their NGOs are still sabotaging our country .i don't want to sugarcoat it but these guys are indias Nazis. These colonials had it coming. They merely brought it upon themselves.

pmaitra

Well the Brits deserve it. I not at all sorry. Just wait a few hours and watch their Politicians whitewash the happening and give a clean chit to the religion of peace. Besides, where were they when our own people were dying? These colonial morons had it coming. They merely brought it upon themselves.
I would blame the British politicians. The ordinary people really have no control over the elected but beholden ruling cabal. This is true for all of Western Europe.

Krusty

Country flag
I would blame the British politicians. The ordinary people really have no control over the elected but beholden ruling cabal. This is true for all of Western Europe.
It's true sir. But did every Japanese in Hiroshima and Nagasaki deserve an atomic bomb dropped on them? Definitely not. Did every Italian worship Mussolini? Definitely not. Was every German a Nazi supporter? Most certainly not. Yet all of them paid for what their country as an entity did. And that is celebrated as justice by the allies isn't it? In such cases, the lines between individuals and the country as a whole becomes blurred or even non existent.

Tony HMG

Country flag
Sadiq Khan the porki mayor of London had commented that terror attacks are normal for big cities.looks like he was comparing with India. Leaders in Europe are enjoying the saudi money and the public will pay with their lives.Europe looks to become the next India or porkstan where in terror attacks are like a daily routine and leaders do maha kadi ninda.What a shame,the knight Templar's should be cloned back to life to rinse Europe from jihadi Muslim scums.Nostradamus was right,Islam will destroy Europe.

Krusty

Country flag
Death toll increases to 22.. non fatal injuries increases to 59.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Well the Brits deserve it. I not at all sorry. Just wait a few hours and watch their Politicians whitewash the happening and give a clean chit to the religion of peace. Besides, where were they when our own people were dying? Their NGOs are still sabotaging our country .i don't want to sugarcoat it but these guys are indias Nazis. These colonials had it coming. They merely brought it upon themselves.
These white apes are the reason of terrorism everywhere. The day they stop supporting wahabi saudis and stop invading every muslim country that disagrees with them will be the day terrorism ends.
They deserve it. But surely it's painful to see the young kids die :sad:

sthf

Country flag
RIP to the victims. One has condemn this cowardice even if you don't agree with the poilicies of the country.

On the other hand we have Porkis, who are doing randi rona about the "false flag operation" and "Islam is a religion of peace".

Europeans will find themselves further into the rabbit hole, because yay multi culturalism. Soon enough, it'll be back to "normal".

Krusty

Country flag
These white apes are the reason of terrorism everywhere. The day they stop supporting wahabi saudis and stop invading every muslim country that disagrees with them will be the day terrorism ends.
They deserve it. But surely it's painful to see the young kids die :sad:
War isn't beautiful. Not even remotely. And nope, what you say will ever happen. It's just Abrahamics doing what they do best. If you leave the ancient pagan history of Egypt and Mesopotamia, the entire history of the Middle East is little more than Abrahamics fighting and slaughtering each other to prove their messenger is best. It's nothing new. They have been at it, they are at it and they will never learn.

Last edited:

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nobody from UK gives a flying fuck about the thousands of street shitting smelly Indians being killed by "freedom fighters" and still the self respect lacking street shitting Indians never waste a single moment to bleed and grovel for their former/present white masters and their deaths:doh:. Indication that slavery of the street shitting rapist smelly Indians is complete.

My reaction - This is nothing short of laser guided Karma for the british for their support for Sullahs and pakistan so far. May the pakis/filth rape/blow some humility into the british trash :lehappy:

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Terrorist attack in UK. Coolies: How could these vile Jihadis destroy white utopia of our masters. They will pay for this. :lol:
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

And here I thought, a website like DFI will atleast wont have the mandatory RIP wankery to the british filth. Disappointing to see so much cooliedom even here.

Also why do Indians worry so much about Islamic problem in UK, when UK has 5% Sullahs and India has 15% sullahs?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles