UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Please stop showing off your room temperature IQ. I'm actually not offended by your ignorance anymore.

Answer this simple question? These teenage girls deserved to be killed for the country's liberal values. Right?
How quickly the coolie changes topic- first ask about whether British govt called the Mumbai terrorists as gunmen and when shown evidence for it is now peddling to fake moral argument about death of children as if Children killed in India by the Paki filth in Mumbai and other areas arent children. This shows the actual face of the british animals and their coolies- in their eyes, only the British animals and their coolies are humans and only their deaths deserve moaning and sympathy.

Who cares if thousands of innocent children have been killed by the same Pakis/jihadi filth in India? So long as those deaths are Indian, it doesnt count and hence these filth can call those deaths as works of gunmen and freedom fighters like their govt mouth piece BBC did.

As I said, british trash are the last ppl on the planet who can claim moral high ground and the last ppl Indians should show sympathy for.
On one hand you thank them for taking away most of our Muslim population. Anyway, the same question to you too jingoist.
No I dont. I would rather want both halves of genocidal scum on the planet - Islam and West to kill each other in the interest of Humanity. Thats just a scientific fact. Nothing jingoistic about it whatsoever
What you guys are essentially saying is that Indians deserve to die in terrorist attacks because they did not get rid of all of their Muslims during partition.
What a profound intellectual thought/observation. Me not giving a damn about british swines being killed by Pakis/jihadis is same as me not caring about Hindus/Indians getting killed by Pakis/swines/jihadis. Slow Claps man. Slow claps:lawl:

Country flag
Please stop showing off your room temperature IQ. I'm actually not offended by your ignorance anymore.

Answer this simple question? These teenage girls deserved to be killed for the country's liberal values. Right?

On one hand you thank them for taking away most of our Muslim population. Anyway, the same question to you too jingoist.

What you guys are essentially saying is that Indians deserve to die in terrorist attacks because they did not get rid of all of their Muslims during partition.
I can't believe you guys are actually suggesting that these teenanger girls deserved to die because UK let Muslims immigrate.
The reason UK 's brexit and leaving the EU had a lot to do with not allowing anymore Muslim immigration? Are there others carrying out terrorist acts in UK? I like UK's liberal views and I think India should send millions of muslims there.

aakash_2410

Country flag
Hmm... wrong question to ask us. You are picking the wrong set of people to fight with. We are and will be the ones to help you the most. We condemn such acts and actually act against them. We are only pointing out what UK used to say to us when such incidents used to happen.
Your outrage must be directed towards people who have carried out the act and support it in your back yard. Not us who have suffered for long and had lots of sermons from that side.
You seem decent enough for me to reply to. But, anyways UK has always sided with India but, I agree BBC terming 26/11 terrorists as gunmen was wrong but, they have since apologised. I don't know of any other incident where UK was unfair to India.

Lol my outrage is rightly justified at jingoists celebrating these barbaric acts when both countries suffer from the same evil.

I have studied plenty of wars. The uncomfortable truth is children being victims of war is commonplace. I'm not saying it's right. I'm just saying there is no avoiding it. Now the Brits turned a blind eye when hundreds of thousands of Hindu pandits (women and children included) were slaughtered in the 90s in Kashmir and 700000 pandits were displaced by Muslims. That wound is still there in everyone's hearts. Where were the Brits then? They themselves engineered a famine in Bengal which killed millions. They refuse to apologise to India till date. I can go on and give it many examples of British bigotry. This is how wars are fought. There is no place for mercy or emotions
Lol what did you expect Britain to do in 90's when your beloved Islamists (Same Islamists Nehru and Gandhi insisted must remain in India) chased away Pundits? UK did stand with India in UN on it's stand that 'plebiscite can no longer take place, because of permanently altered demographics.' Did you expect UK to declare war on Kashmir valley?

Bengal famines, Jaliawalah Bagh and such atrocities were utterly evil acts and don't worry I'm having coitus with one white girl every month to avenge that. :p

But, on a serious note, did you know how 1.5 millions get to UK? When Indians from Eastern Africa fled following Idi Amin's expulsion of south Asians, UK took them in when India actually refused to take in Indians mostly of Gujarati and Punjabi descent. Did you know this Mr. Student of Wars?

Just for the argument's sake let's say Britain is purely evil. Still the argument arises, did these children deserve to be slaughtered by Islamic ******?

aakash_2410

Country flag
The reason UK 's brexit and leaving the EU had a lot to do with not allowing anymore Muslim immigration? Are there others carrying out terrorist acts in UK? I like UK's liberal views and I think India should send millions of muslims there.
Yes indeed because Turkey and Albania is soon to join EU! So people are learning the lesson that religion of peace is a religion of peace indeed.

But, my bone of contention is that this member is celebrating such acts of Islamic terrorism without realising that both countries are suffering from the same evil and has called me a swine, coolie, thug, filth and every other colourful name under the sun and keeps paddling the same BBC article without realising that the link he's sharing is also, from British source where BBC is criticised.

I'm sorry I'm as Indian as any of you, but I refuse to celebrate acts of terrorism.

Country flag
Yes indeed because Turkey and Albania is soon to join EU! So people are learning the lesson that religion of peace is a religion of peace indeed.

But, my bone of contention is that this member is celebrating such acts of Islamic terrorism without realising that both countries are suffering from the same evil and has called me a swine, coolie, thug, filth and every other colourful name under the sun and keeps paddling the same BBC article without realising that the link he's sharing is also, from British source where BBC is criticised.

I'm sorry I'm as Indian as any of you, but I refuse to celebrate acts of terrorism.
It is not any celebration . India has suffered from terrorism that was supported for decades by U.K. so this is a karmic retribution. The terrorism started because of U.K. dividing the country. No need to whitewash history.

aakash_2410

Country flag
It is not any celebration . India has suffered from terrorism that was supported for decades by U.K. so this is a karmic retribution. The terrorism started because of U.K. dividing the country. No need to whitewash history.
He's not celebrating it? WOW!

India has suffered from terrorism that was supported by UK? Which terrorism would this be? UK supports Islamic terrorism? I think you've been fed a lot of propaganda.

UK WAS THE FIRST COUNTRY to declare JEM, LET, Hiz Muj, Harkat-Ul-Muja and all the other alphabetic soup of Jihadis as terrorist outfits EVEN BEFORE USA and instrumental in getting UN and EU to declare them as terrorist outfits. Did you know this?

Also, you didn't want India divided? Did you want 400 million more Muslims. Then yeah Brits did a terrible thing!

I'm not denying that British never did wrong. Colonialism was a terrible experience for us Indians and BBC has long been accused of having a bias against India but that doesn't mean children dying is 'Karmic reaction' and the Islamists are not the real evil.

Anyways member by the username 'YagamiLight' has called me a swine, coolie, thug, filth and every other colourful name under the sun despite your warning so please take appropriate action as a Mod.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There's no joy I watching young people get hurt, but thats a fact of life around the world. No reason to give it a special status because it happened in UK.

Moreover, when London's mayor states that this is part an parcel of life, what's to be done?

Anyway, at this point, given the UK political scenario, there is not much that can be done. The social context is so left wing in the UK, particularly in Scotland and Wales that the first concern will be about the poor minorities. Even in England, the Conservaties are left of center in social issues.

For my part, I hope Jeremy Corbin becomes PM with support from SNP. That'll be fund to watch economically and socially.

aakash_2410

Country flag
Many examples like this

Britons send £5m to Kashmir terrorists

URL]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews[/URL]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now you're switching the goal post. This was done in Bradford by Mirpuri Kashmiris. This wasn't an average white Brit going door to door begging on terrorists behalf.

Again, this does not justify killing of innocent school girls. Most of whom were yet to hit puberty.

Anyways you have Narsimha as your profile pic so, I'll remind you that Bhagawan Vishnu's later Avatar Krishna has asked us to 'do out duty without worrying about actions' so, a member by the username 'YagamiLight' has called me a swine, coolie, thug, filth and every other colourful name under the sun despite your warning so please take appropriate action as a Mod.

aakash_2410

Country flag
There's no joy I watching young people get hurt, but thats a fact of life around the world. No reason to give it a special status because it happened in UK.

Moreover, when London's mayor states that this is part an parcel of life, what's to be done?

Anyway, at this point, given the UK political scenario, there is not much that can be done. The social context is so left wing in the UK, particularly in Scotland and Wales that the first concern will be about the poor minorities. Even in England, the Conservaties are left of center in social issues.

For my part, I hope Jeremy Corbin becomes PM with support from SNP. That'll be fund to watch economically and socially.
No one is asking for a special treatment. I'm just saying have some sympathies for the fallen. These were girls in their early teens.

There is no need for us as Indians (who are one of the biggest victims of Islamic terrorism) to say 'British filth deserved to die'. :/ :( Where did humanity go?

Country flag

The Mayor of London defended his people told the British this is normal in all big cities and people should get use to this . In USA he would never be mayor . Just shows the degenerate mentality in UK

Last edited:

aakash_2410

Country flag
The Mayor of U.K. defended his people told the British this is normal in all big cities and people should get use to this . In USA he would never be mayor . Just shows the degenerate mentality in UK

Mayor of UK? You mean London?

Go on page no.2 and read his actual statement.

Also, I remember how 2 Indian techies were murdered in US because they were mistaken for Iranians after Trump's victory. That will never happen in UK. Just shows degenerate red necks' ignorance and prominence in Trump's white America. So stop scoring brownie points here. A loss of non-combatant human life is never a good thing.

Country flag
Mayor of UK? You mean London?

Go on page no.2 and read his actual statement.

Also, I remember how 2 Indian techies were murdered in US because they were mistaken for Iranians after Trump's victory. That will never happen in UK. Just shows degenerate red necks' ignorance and prominence in Trump's white America. So stop scoring brownie points here. A loss of non-combatant human life is never a good thing.
Nobody is celebrating a loss of life and nobody is definetly funding it from India like other liberal countries have done. The example you give is irrelevant to this topic
There is severe islamophobia in USA and sometimes Indians are mistaken for muslims

mendosa

No one is asking for a special treatment. I'm just saying have some sympathies for the fallen. These were girls in their early teens.

There is no need for us as Indians (who are one of the biggest victims of Islamic terrorism) to say 'British filth deserved to die'. :/ :( Where did humanity go?
Has this tag of India being the 'biggest victims of terrorism' ever been accepted by Britain? all I remember is whenever there is a terror attack in India, they say that it's a law and order problem and refuse to refer to the terrorists as terrorists and use worlds like 'rebels'. BBC goes to the extent of justifying the terror attacks by claiming that the attacks are a blowback for 'Indian actions in Kashmir'.

You sow what you reap. One would expect normal sane people to condole the deaths of innocents, but is that how Britain has behaved towards others?

scatterStorm

Country flag
What kind of expression is that, on his face?

:pound: :pound:

This guy is the greatest entertainer, I swear.
The guy from the extreame left, he is quite famous for asking for "blonds" in every country he visits as a representative of Arab world, I am sure his other incest cousins do this too. EHMs made good use of him using honey trap. When he got satisfied with "adult women" he usually go for teenagers, at one time this disgrace went for little kids (Mentioned in the documentary I saw on YouTube).

And we see a representative of free world, sharing some moments of "constipation".:rofl:

The biggest irony of all, he is sharing his constipation moments with representatives of Arab nation that hangs, decapitate, stone-pelt his own people.:pound:

Maybe the cause of those constipations were, inability to digest some slayed organs of people.:biggrin2:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles