Turkish defense industry news updates

KurtisBrian

Country flag

"A South Korean firm will supply Turkey's national tank project Altay with transmissions to be used in its engines.

SNT Heavy Industries announced on Monday that it will supply Altay producer BMC with 1,500-horsepower automatic transmission for €200m ($217.9m) until 2030. ......

Turkish media reported in May that Turkey successfully completed the ignition of its first nationally developed 1,500-horsepower engine, BATU, which will power various armoured vehicles and tanks, potentially including the Altay.

BMC Power developed the 12-cylinder, V-type, water-cooled and turbo diesel power unit. The engine will produce 1,500 horsepower and 4600 N-m of torque ..... "

So Turkey has an engine for the Altay. Turkey is making lots of it's own weapons now. More and more technology moving into Turkish hands.

Too bad for those supposed Greeks.

rodeo

Country flag
@Indx TechStyle Can you perma ban me, please? There is no button for it on the profile info section and I've been sending messages for account deletion through "contact me" section but no one responds.

Blademaster

@Indx TechStyle Can you perma ban me, please? There is no button for it on the profile info section and I've been sending messages for account deletion through "contact me" section but no one responds.
Nah. You can just log out and not post or surf this forum again. We don't have to do jackshit. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Nah. You can just log out and not post or surf this forum again. We don't have to do jackshit. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
We need members from turkey as they can provide us info regarding their mic development

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles