Turkey Syria Earthquake 2023

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Such a fucked up forum. Mutilated bodies of children are removed from under rubbles but that's amusing to some here. Be a human first. Being a citizen comes later.
When ur president was shouting Kashmir when he knows lakh of civilians and soldiers have died for it
He didn't stop from just commenting or passing resolutions or directing his private army to harm us but also equipping porkies for Islam nothing else
Point is I don't care what al, things u have done in middle east but u have harmed us in Kashmir by providing weapons to terrorists

another_armchair

Country flag
The Arabian plate and the Indian plate seem lined up and if the earthquake in Turkey is an indicator, we should start planning.

1675692525141.png

If the recent events in our Himalayan region are anything to go by... we've been reading about an armaggedon scale earthquake long due in the region for decades.

1675692434452.png

Affected area marked by Google is almost 94000 square kilometers.

How many Megatons would inflict physical damage like this while ignoring the radiation fallout?

Gyyan

Country flag
We need to stop seeing every country in black or white a grey zone where countries like Turkey, Germany and Canada rest is a better idea.
The only country fit to be in black zone is Pakistan and China imo.
In geopolitics there are no eternal friend or foe so we should maintain basic civility as well tread with caution against such countries.
Celebrating the dead should be reserved for the black zone guys.
There is nothing that says that turkey is to remain our enemy as times change there is a chance that we may have friendly relations.

Vikram314

Country flag
Whats that? never heard of it. Is he into astrology or something?
Yep. sort of like astrology. They say that planetary positions(alignments). ,EM waves from planets and gravitational waves due to planetary movements can cause seismic activity. It sounds dubious.
I have never read about such things related to earthquakes but this time they accurately predicted this earthquake with very precise numbers and location or maybe it was just a lucky guess.

Generally smaller foreshocks can amount to bigger earthquakes but when will the big one hit is hard to guess. It can be days, months or years.

another_armchair

Country flag
Brothers , seriously get a grip
Don't bloody hell celebrate their deaths , or be happy
Aur haa I am teh last person in this whole forum who needs to be reminded of its Turkish governments retarded acts against India .
All that aside , India should send assistance at earliest
Turkey sent us oxygen and other stuff when we needed it during the big corona boogalo of 2021 .
They sent , video is on YouTube
I have seen victims of Gujarat earthquake,a woman who was our neighbors lost her daughter son in law and 3 kids .
In Kutch , she had just 1 daughter and a son left .
But still, she cried every time and I also have talked to those who have experienced Gujarat earthquake first hand .
Our teacher survived but a woman and her toddler child were buried below debris in Ahmadabad
They were rescued both dead in the same position with mother protecting her son
kindly get a damn grip you folks .
India herself lies in a earthquake prone region , plus we have our own share of natural calamities , what others say about us , should not matter to us, is maamle me apne dil saaf rakho
May the Turkish earth quake victims , remain safe and sound , it's not funny .

Referring to Turkish-Indian ties dating back well over a century, Altan added: “India sent aid to our country during both the Balkan Wars and the War of Independence and has always stood with us in trying times. Today, we are sending aid to them.”
Aside, the Turkish aid totaled about $1.2 million or less.

We had ventilators worth more than $1.2 million from our PM fund lying unused in govt warehouses.

Calm your tits down. You are free to air your views without getting condescending about others, calling them out or preaching righteousness to them.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I apologise on all their behalf
this behavior is not a general one and we not behave like at all . Even if all them will start to call me names, but for this thing I don't care.
I hope people of turkey recover soon.
Heh, again gora appeaser behavior, simping for foreign attention. Nobody here is rejoicing in any deaths or misfortune. I just don't support the utmost eagerness of sending aid and help to Turkey.

30% of my hard-earned monthly income is eaten by my worthless govt, which then donates it to my enemies so that they can kill my family and friends? No, thanks.

Gyyan

Country flag
Heh, again gora appeaser behavior, simping for foreign attention. Nobody here is rejoicing in any deaths or misfortune. I just don't support the utmost eagerness of sending aid and help to Turkey.

30% of my hard-earned monthly income is eaten by my worthless govt, which then donates it to my enemies so that they can kill my family and friends? No, thanks.
I don't think he is wrong tho 5-10-50 years down the line do you think any nation can predict what would happen and who would be siding with whom?
Yes currently turkey is siding with Pakistan which is mostly due to Erdogan but what happens after him?

Daksh7390

Will sending Search & Rescue team of NDRF, Medical Team & Reliaf materials to Turkey.

Cause them to stop spreading Anti-India propaganda every day through TRT world or stop them from actively inciting Kashmiris to revolt against India. Or stop their NGOs from funding islamic terrorism in Kashmir.

If not, then I am vehemently against wasting our hard earned tax money on an enemy nation. Rather feed the street dogs for a day. Atleast they won't wish you death at the end of the day.

NutCracker

Country flag
Just a guy who got lucky.. If the earth quake had struck 1 year later, he would not be noticed..
TBH looking how short human civilization is on earth and how recent whole recorded history of earthquake is. Due to the psychologocal effect 1 or even 5 years would've given him a good attention.

Concard

Country flag
Such a fucked up forum. Mutilated bodies of children are removed from under rubbles but that's amusing to some here. Be a human first. Being a citizen comes later.
Oh yes, I agree it's pathetic that some users in this forum are celebrating what happened in Turkey. But how is this any different than your President who glorifies Jihadists in Kashmir who committed genocide and ethnic cleansing of Hindus in Kashmir? Your President supported this.

1675693781960.png

Those are images of children who were killed by the friends of your President for whom he seems to have lot of love for. I understand it is a scared duty ordained by your so called "Prophet" to kill polytheists people like Hindus which all Muslim invaders to Indian subcontinent indulged in and took great pride in. Check out their own letters and writings if you think I am lying here.

Why are you expecting Hindus to act any differently than you when we were suffering the same? Your state propaganda channel TRT also has been doing the same thing. If you see others as human beings and sympathize with them, treat them as you would like to be treated why would they celebrate when you are suffering? Does Armenian genocide ring a bell to you? Have Turks or Turkish state ever acknowledged the genocide and apologized to Armenians? No.

You have no moral high ground to speak for humanity. Every time I see when Muslims are at the receiving end they suddenly talk about humanity. But when Kafirs are at the receiving end then we are being punished for not accepting the desert religion. Your President's favorite country went from boycotting France to taking aid from France when floods ravaged their country last year.

You said "be a human first, being a citizen comes later". Is this statement even compatible with Islam? Most people on this forum are very much aware of what is written in Islamic scriptures and biography of Mohammed. And we certainly are aware of what this desert religion did to Indian subcontinent. Trust me, deep in our hearts we don't like celebrating the deaths of kids or adults. But if you don't care about the suffering of our children and people, then we don't care about you either.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Will sending Search & Rescue team of NDRF, Medical Team & Reliaf materials to Turkey.

Cause them to stop spreading Anti-India propaganda every day through TRT world or stop them from actively inciting Kashmiris to revolt against India. Or stop their NGOs from funding islamic terrorism in Kashmir.

If not, then I am vehemently against wasting our hard earned tax money on an enemy nation. Rather feed the street dogs for a day. Atleast they won't wish you death at the end of the day.
erdagon is not going to be in power forever, and we don't know for sure if his successor is going to use the islamist card. even with pakistan and china, GoI doesn't play a zero sum game, turkey is not even a strategic threat as of now.

Gyyan

Country flag
erdagon is not going to be in power forever, and we don't know for sure if his successor is going to use the islamist card. even with pakistan and china, GoI doesn't play a zero sum game, turkey is not even a strategic threat as of now.
That's what I am saying there are no permanent enemies in geopolitics.
And especially a country like turkey where it's citizen hold a dislike for Pakistan.

Gyyan

Country flag
So many European/American twitter/telegram accounts are looking at it from totally strategic angle... am posting 1 line summary of 100s of posts that I have read: "Turkey has been neutralized for a good 15-20 yrs to the very least with this earthquake"
It will sure hurt but 15-20 years is a bit too much any info what causes such harm?

Gyyan

Country flag
Bhai go & look at the videos pouring in... more than 1500 buildings fell... another 2500+ damaged
I would be happy if it affects turkiyes defence program nothing else matters.
Can the earthquake be the reason for the Turkish MIC growth to stop?
Cause weapons are the only thing turks can give Pakistan that may cause harm to India.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
This is Turkey, we must help them.

Hell even in the case of porkies i would say :-

Sunday : kill them everywhere
Monday : send relief as earthquake hit them
Tuesday : kill them everywhere

We are the oldest civilisation and we must act like one. Leave the barbarism to the barabarians.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles