Turkey Syria Earthquake 2023

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
How pathetic are you to criticize a humanitarian aid to a country who is experiencing the biggest calamity since 100 years and called for help?
I apologise on all their behalf
this behavior is not a general one and we not behave like at all . Even if all them will start to call me names, but for this thing I don't care.
I hope people of turkey recover soon.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Brothers , seriously get a grip
Don't bloody hell celebrate their deaths , or be happy
Aur haa I am teh last person in this whole forum who needs to be reminded of its Turkish governments retarded acts against India .
All that aside , India should send assistance at earliest
Turkey sent us oxygen and other stuff when we needed it during the big corona boogalo of 2021 .
They sent , video is on YouTube
I have seen victims of Gujarat earthquake,a woman who was our neighbors lost her daughter son in law and 3 kids .
In Kutch , she had just 1 daughter and a son left .
But still, she cried every time and I also have talked to those who have experienced Gujarat earthquake first hand .
Our teacher survived but a woman and her toddler child were buried below debris in Ahmadabad
They were rescued both dead in the same position with mother protecting her son
kindly get a damn grip you folks .
India herself lies in a earthquake prone region , plus we have our own share of natural calamities , what others say about us , should not matter to us, is maamle me apne dil saaf rakho
May the Turkish earth quake victims , remain safe and sound , it's not funny .
@rodeo

skunk works

Country flag

:facepalm:

Why? This is a divine intervention to punish Turkey. Let them die. Snakes will always bite you even if you feed them milk.

We did the same thing to Nepal. Provided all the aid, helped with re-build from scratch. And now, they spit on our face.
With humanitarian aid, you have to keep politics aside- that's good policy.
And the Nepal disaster was chiefly the jokers in Indian media who went in and treated Nepalese people like they were dumb raccoons. That was pure desi indisicpline and crassness on display.

Coalmine

Country flag
Such a fucked up forum. Mutilated bodies of children are removed from under rubbles but that's amusing to some here. Be a human first. Being a citizen comes later.
No one is laughing and rejoicing.
We are just reminding , Turkey is asking help from a country whose enemy it helps. Turkey supports Kashmiri separatists.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Then my brother in Dharma, you've misunderstood the lessons from Gita. When shit hit the fan and the war was about to kick off, what did Shree Krishna do? He didn't give Duryodhana therapy, did he? Nor did he coach Bishma. God told them once to stop doing Adharma. Then he warned them again—a second chance. Then he stopped. And gave them the punishment—death.

Nowhere are we told to forgive backstabbers. Nowhere do our scriptures direct us to help our enemies. They ask us to establish Dharma even if the process is not Dharmic. That is the core message I see from Kurukshetra. Ends justify the means.

And you're talking about Moksha. If you help jihadis today and they'll send terrorists and take the life of our young soldier. His parents, wife and children will be devastated. Who will get that sin? You. Either we're judged for the full results of our actions or none. In any angle, it's not wise to help our enemies. It's simply inviting self-destruction.

Bhaisahab,

We are not in a state of war with Turkey. The worst that Turkey does to us is support our enemy with resources both tangible and intangible but I don't foresee them getting into a direct confrontation with us in anything other than a WW3 types scenario.

You talk about Gita and Mahabharata but wasn't it Krishna who gave peace every chance before he ever spoke of war? Wasn't he the one who went with a severely disproportionate compromise in the form of 5 villages before ever asking Arjun to draw his bow? In the context of Mahabharata, the relations between Turkey vs us, would be something like what was shared between Pandavas and Kauravas at Rishi Dronas ashrama. We are not friends, but certainly not enemies yet, and accepting co-existing while taking occasional jabs at one another while maintaining the pretense of innocence.

What is the status of our relationship with Turkey? GOI would classify it as friendly. Are people on this thread more nuanced in geopolitics than career bureaucrats with decades of experience and service?

Someone mentioned above that Nepal bit us in the back even after all the hell we provided them. Nepal is a Hindu state so clearly, it is not about religion.

Someone moving towards your enemy can very easily be swayed toward you with the right acts at the right time. And what is better in your opinion? Have a country like Turkey support Pakistan and fight against us or improve relations with Turkey so much that when the time comes they remain neutral like we would want all countries to be.

Let's help them as much as we can at their worst and maybe they will grow up and learn. Even if they don't our collective Karma goes up anyways.

Blademaster

Such a fucked up forum. Mutilated bodies of children are removed from under rubbles but that's amusing to some here. Be a human first. Being a citizen comes later.
If it is such a fucked up forum for you, then why are you still here? No one is celebrating the death of children. All we are doing is saying schadenfruede for your country's support of the terrorists that HAVE KILLED our innocent children on purpose and with malice.

Vikram314

Country flag
Who is he? Scientist or Soothsayer?
A Dutch researcher. He works For SSGEOS- solar system geometry system.( never heard about them).
What this Org does is to predict earthquakes based on interplanetary movements( sounds dubious).

Jimih

Country flag
How pathetic are you to criticize a humanitarian aid to a country who is experiencing the biggest calamity since 100 years and called for help?
1939's Erzincan earthquake was the biggest calamity in past 100 years in Turkey.

More than 32000 perished.

1999's Izmit Earthquake was the most devastating earthquake in the past 25 years in Turkey.

More than 17000 perished.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles