Turkey shot down Russian Su 24

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
He call Sweden for to bad so I will war India vs Sweden.
I don't call it a shit hole. Your countrymen on internet do.

I heard they are the worst form of leftists on the world.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Current Russian economy is also not doing that great. Syria will just stretch their resources.
Economic crisis was not the cause of SU collapse. Political crisis, failure of soviet leaders.
Yes, economic factors also did play a part but not the primary reason.

But yeah I get what you are saying: current russian economy will limit the administrations options.

J.A.

Militants
I don't call it a shit hole. Your countrymen on internet do.

I heard they are the worst form of leftists on the world.
Serbia, Russia and Cuba is worse. But no russians hurt me behind me. Only the outlands in my city. They will hurt me I am one Nazi but I have write here I am only racist so they can no hurt me. This outlands do nothing close to racist like me.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Sergey Rudskoy, a top official with the Russian General Staff, condemned the attack on the Russian bomber in Syrian airspace by a Turkish fighter jet as “a severe violation of international law”. He stressed that the Su-24 was downed over the Syrian territory. The crash site was four kilometers away from the Turkish border, he said.
Rudskoy said the Russian warplane did not violate Turkish airspace. Additionally, according to the Hmeymim airfield radar, it was the Turkish fighter jet that actually entered Syrian airspace as it attacked the Russian bomber.

The Turkish fighter jet made no attempts to contact Russian pilots before attacking the bomber, Rudskoy added.
Russian guided missile cruiser Moskva, equipped with the ‘Fort’ air defense system, similar to the S-300, will be deployed off Latakia province's coast.

"We warn that every target posing a potential threat will be destroyed,” lieutenant general Sergey Rudskoy said during the briefing.

“All military contacts with Turkey will be suspended,” he added.
https://www.rt.com/news/323329-russ...tm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Missile Cruiser Moskva was used during the Georgian war and also during crimean crisis.

J.A.

Militants
I am A outland hoe never are against Nazi's. It is the vice versa outlands hoe are against Nazi's in my village. Strange for me. Hoe go wrong with them ??

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Putin was very specific and the words he used, he is not going to forget the issue without extracting the price first.

https://www.rt.com/news/323262-putin-downing-plane-syria/

““This incident stands out against the usual fight against terrorism. Our troops are fighting heroically against terrorists, risking their lives. But the loss we suffered today came from a stab in the back delivered by accomplices of the terrorists,”

Compersion

Country flag
Somehow this reminds to the time russia (soviet) was in Afghanistan. The pakis and USA joined with xxxxxx to fight.

Now it seems it is turkey and USA joined with yyyyyy to fight.

They gave pakis the space will they repeat same mistake(s) ...

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Somehow this reminds to the time russia (soviet) was in Afghanistan. The pakis and USA joined with xxxxxx to fight.

Now it seems it is turkey and USA joined with yyyyyy to fight.

They gave pakis the space will they repeat same mistake(s) ...
Don't forget the peaceful pro- democratic American allies: the friendly neighborhood saudis

ArmchairGeneral

The area where this took place has zero ISIS presence. Russia was fighting dictator Asaad's battles for him and bombing Turkmen villages. Turkey warned the russians 10 times as the SU24 was in a holding pattern crossing territory. It was only after that Turkey shot down a hostile fighter illegally encroaching, as is it's sovereign right. Turkey has promptly released all radar data and the truth is clearly on its side. Regardless of how you feel about ISIS (which is not even relevant to this incident), it's obvious that Turkey cannot be faulted.

The turks also feel great affinity for their ethnic kin across Russia and central asia. After how Russia treated the indigenous people of Crimea (who happen to be Turkic Tatars), there is bad blood between russia and turkey. Turkey could, in the snap of a finger, turn all the turkic central asian ex-USSR countries against Russia.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
First the Russian plane crash over Sinai and now shooting down Russian Air Force over Turkey opens the doors for President Putin to start arming Kurdish rebels in and outside Turkey near the border areas.

Once he gathers information from intelligence agency about the Egypt terrorist act, Putin will act against that state actor as well. I know the name of the country and have some idea of the nationality of the airport worker who planted the explosives as well. Action will be taken before the end of May 2016 against that country in ME. My statement is based on my remote sensing techniques with the help of intuitive powers that I am blessed with.

I saw the earth quake taking place three months ahead of real one. We can expect one more this time, it will have epicenter split between Gilgit and Afghanistan. The time frame I see is before June 2016. Some time around March 2016.

pmaitra

Was Russia warplane downing an overreaction?
The Turks say the aircraft was warned about entering Turkey several times, and, when it did not change course, was shot down.

The problem is that according to a radar map released by the Turks themselves, the Russian Sukhoi could at best be described as crossing over Turkish territory.

It flew over a small piece of Turkey that projects into Syria - a tiny isthmus of land that would have taken the fast jet only a few moments to fly over.

So if the plane was shot down, as the Turks say, after entering Turkish airspace, you could equally say it was downed on the way out of Turkish territory too.
17:38
Asked about the downing of a Russian jet, President Obama said he was still getting the details. But he said "Turkey, like every country, has the right to defend its territory and its airspace".

He went on to say it was important for the Russians and Turks to talk to each other and take measures to "discourage escalation".
Russia 'discontinuing' military contact with Turkey
Posted at18:48
BBC Monitoring says that the Russian Defence Ministry has issued a statement saying it will step up its operations in Syria, and "discontinue" military contact with Turkey.

Reading the statement on state TV, Lieutenant General Sergey Rudskoy said "measures will be taken to strengthen air defence" and that "any targets representing a potential danger for us will be destroyed".

He said additional weapons will be deployed to the Latakia area.
US 'unable to conclude where aircraft were'
20:00
When asked whether the US knows whether the Russian warplane was shot down over Turkey or Syria, Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook said US officers were "not able to conclude definitely right now where the aircraft were".

Echoing those remarks, in an email to the BBC's Gary O'Donoghue, Col Steve Warren, spokesman for the US-led coalition fighting IS, said they were "still analysing the data from the radar tracks".
  • European and even American news agencies are on the fence. News reports are coming out about Turkey-ISIS ties. This indicates that the European governments are trying to inform their subjects as to the reason why they might not go to war with Russia. Even the US is avoiding clarifying whether it it was shot down over Turkey or Syria, and asking turkey and Russia to talk.
  • It is unclear where the plane was shot down. It is clear that the debris and the pilots fell in Syrian.
  • Few days back Turkey had warned Russia not to bomb Turkmen villages, and this might as well be a reaction to that.
  • Either Turkey was encouraged by the US to shoot it down, or Turkey is realizing it is losing support from fellow NATO members and did this out of desperation to scuttle Putin-Hollande talks.
  • I think Russia will not retaliate immediately. It will wait for Hollande's Moscow visit. Russia might deploy S-400 in Latakia, if not already deployed. We have seen conflicting reports. If this happens, Turkey might have to do a lot of debating before flying even on Turkish airspace.
  • Turkey was the first to shoot down the Russian plane, so it will be difficult for Turkey to invoke the NATO mutual defense pact.
There are similarities, which others have written about. There are differences too. This time, there have been terror attacks in Europe and against a Russian airliner. EU citizens are resentful about their government's role about the refugee problem. If a war escalates between Turkey and Russia, NATO might simply collapse.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:pound:

How to old you are to so to hilarious of make comments??

:pft:
Dude. Come on. He might not understand English properly as it might not be his native language. We don't have to mock his English, to show that he is posting like a 12yr old

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Dude. Come on. He might not understand English properly as it might not be his native language. We don't have to mock his English, to show that he is posting like a 12yr old
English is one thing.
His "You call Sweden bad. Now it is war", is what really rofled me.

Also apparently over 80% of literate population in Sweden can speak English and about 40% can speak very good english it seems.

ctrl+F "Sweden" on both pages.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language_in_Europe

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
English is one thing.
His "You call Sweden bad. Now it is war", is what really rofled me.

Also apparently over 80% of literate population in Sweden can speak English and about 40% can speak very good english it seems.

ctrl+F "Sweden" on both pages.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_English-speaking_population
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language_in_Europe

Yeah, I beginning to wonder what the average intelligence of the Europeans are... And so when these clowns circle jerk each other on their achievements, we should take them all with a huge pinch of salt? I mean when they claims that the west has the highest scores in comparative tests?

pmaitra

Russia deploys missile cruiser off Syria coast, ordered to destroy any target posing danger
Three steps as announced by top brass:
  1. Each and every strike groups’ operation is to be carried out under the guise of fighter jets
  2. Air defense to be boosted with the deployment of Moskva guided missile cruiser off Latakia coast with an aim to destroy any target that may pose danger
  3. Military contacts with Turkey to be suspended
"We warn that every target posing a potential threat will be destroyed,” lieutenant general Sergey Rudskoy said during the briefing.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Russia deploys missile cruiser off Syria coast, ordered to destroy any target posing danger

2. If nato remains cold to turkey's adventures then that means nato will be seen as useless and turks can't go at it alone against russia. They will be fried for breakfast.
3. Washington might have been trying to cook something. Provocations to agitate russia; to make it seem like a russian aggression. They have done this in donbass, afghan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles