Turkey shot down Russian Su 24

pmaitra

Everyone, here is a comment by a Turkish citizen who dislikes Erdogan:

I live in Turkey and most of the things aren't even true on this video. Erdogan supports ISIS he bought 450 oil tankers coming from eastern Syria. Russia shot those tankers and costed Erdogan the shit head millions of dollars. So Erdogan like the little twat he is. He gave the order to shoot down that Russian plane. Honestly i don't even like my country anymore it is just a shit hole like some other psychopath islamic country. Russia isn't trying to get rid of ISIS just because for the other countries who have been harmed by these terrorist activities sake they are doing it to get the oil and also make military bases. Just like they have in Ukraine, Georgia and also Syria their objective is to have a better control of a wider area. Years later when oil reserves are about to shut down and they dont supply anymore oil to the other western countries Russia will be the first one to invade Saudia Arabia and get the oil. Those are my thought anyways, allthough nothing can be said as of right now.
Let me know what you guys think.

pmaitra

I think sooner or later Saudi Arabia will be bombed back to the 5th century. The question is by whom.
If Russia backs India, I am pretty sure Indians will volunteer in millions to turn that country into Jurassic Park. :rofl:

By volunteers, I mean irregulars, not the military. There is a surge of nationalists in India lately.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
If Russia backs India, I am pretty sure Indians will volunteer in millions to turn that country into Jurassic Park. :rofl:

By volunteers, I mean irregulars, not the military. There is a surge of nationalists in India lately.
I think only real solution for such places is: Install decent government which doesn't preach hatred and wait for current generations to die out naturally.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I think only real solution for such places is: Install decent government which doesn't preach hatred and wait for current generations to die out naturally.
You must be joking. Two impossibility in one two sentences. The chance of decent and secular govt in SA and hoping the poison of this generation would not spread into next.

:lol:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You must be joking. Two impossibility in one two sentences. The chance of decent and secular govt in SA and hoping the poison of this generation would not spread into next.

:lol:
If you notice I didn't say "chance", I said install.
If US can install the al-Saud in power, then why not somebody else.

Now, in turkey kemal put a secular system in power it has lasted a few generations, even now it is present in the turkish soceity though its strength has reduced, thanks to erdogan's purges and islamization. Before that it was the muslim ottomans.
In Central asia, soviet policies emphasized distancing from religion. This has pervaded into present generations too, though the trend has been reversing, thanks to american/wahhabi funding.
In syria, lebanon.
So is there historic credibility to prevention of poison spread? Yes

And finally, bombing? really now?
Bombing afghanistan, iraq, libya and so on, have worked?

So to answer the initial question: No, I'm not joking. It is difficult, but such solutions are the better solutions if indeed people want a stable ME.

thethinker

Country flag
Russia to suspend visa free travel with Turkey from 1st Jan.

Russian response to this incident seems to be multi pronged - aggressive military as well as diplomatic reactions to hurt Turkish interests on commercial level too.

Russia suspends visa-free travel with Turkey

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/russia-suspends-visa-free-travel-turkey

MOSCOW (AP) — Russia announced Friday that it will suspend visa-free travel with Turkey amid the escalating spat over the downing of a Russian warplane by a Turkish fighter jet at the Syrian border.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov announced that Moscow will halt the existing visa-free regime starting Jan. 1, saying that Turkey has become a conduit for terrorists and has been reluctant to share information with Moscow about Russian citizens accused of involvement in terrorist activities.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@Razor I've read it's erdogan & more anatolians demographically beating out rumalians in past century.

I.e r people beating out k due to cheap energy & wealth from hydrocarbons.
---
Protestants were strong for 3 centuries after destroying their culture. 15-1800s decline since then..

Muslims started bit later so we r seeing peak of their power.

This whole have mass of poor & incite them with Islam only works for so long.

After the momentum shifts it is ugly in their countries lol.

@pmaitra Idk, I prefer to go into winning fights..

Remember that Iran government structure set up to maintain Islam remember link about it on jihadwatch.

Attacking Saudi may unite all Muslims as they would say they need help defending mecca & Medina. Better to beat them in attrition in se/s Asia first then move to 'Iranian Plateau'

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I think by end of Dec fireworks will start. Putin is smart, at the end of day Turkey will be at the receiving end.

Scarface

I am not expecting any offensive measures by Russia on this.Things are unlikely to go beyond the economic level.

Russian navy has little to no affecting presence in the Mediterranean and the Caspian sea fleet can't do much damage to Turkey.Black Sea fleet would be blockaded by NATO in case it decided to go after Turkey.

Can't see many ways for Russia to project force over Turkey.

Might see some covert ops like KGB coups and arming the Kurds but that's pretty much it.

Although Russians could get an eye for an eye if Turkish planes decide to fly close to Syria again. I doubt the Russians will hesitate to bring down an F-16 with their S-400s and I don't think Turk stand off HARMs have more range than the S-400,so I don't think the Turks will take that chance

Let's keep our popcorn ready

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I ready with all my snacks for a ride..... I think the world is in the brink of a third world war.... The question of who will start has been answered by the Turks....

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia to suspend visa free travel with Turkey from 1st Jan.

Russian response to this incident seems to be multi pronged - aggressive military as well as diplomatic reactions to hurt Turkish interests on commercial level too.

Russia suspends visa-free travel with Turkey

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/russia-suspends-visa-free-travel-turkey

MOSCOW (AP) — Russia announced Friday that it will suspend visa-free travel with Turkey amid the escalating spat over the downing of a Russian warplane by a Turkish fighter jet at the Syrian border.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov announced that Moscow will halt the existing visa-free regime starting Jan. 1, saying that Turkey has become a conduit for terrorists and has been reluctant to share information with Moscow about Russian citizens accused of involvement in terrorist activities.
Great! I next April I plan to go to rest in Turkey. Now there will not be Russian tourists.

J.A.

Militants
Great! I next April I plan to go to rest in Turkey. Now there will not be Russian tourists.
I believed worse. Now no turks in Russia land scape.

Russia is biggest land in world of area.

Citizen in Russia is close into Brazil. Very funny.

Russia can lunch Turkey to Turkey dinear with nukes.

:laugh:

pmaitra

Syrian soldiers get medals for courage from RF:

Last edited:

pmaitra

No US airstrikes in Syria since Russia deployed S-400 systems

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles