Top ISI handler, missing while sneaking into India illegaly

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I think retired Lt Col Mohammad Habib is top ISI operative, who visited Nepal for anti India and terrorist related activity, as per carrier record, which is posted here, he was part of ISI, send to UN, as cream of cream of PA, he must have made good money.

Now if you are playing with fire and rules of game has been changed year back, you need to be careful.

This is big fish, with knowledge of data entry for ISI.

Looks like we hit Jackpot.

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Pakistan has 'corn' product companies that can afford to hire retired ISI IT cell officer as head chowkidar? :lol:

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
Wouldn't ISI send a junior field operative? I mean a Lt. Col may be a risk.

Akshay_Fenix

Who exactly created the fake company, was it ISI to avoid Indian radar(purpose of visit they ask during immigration) or was it a trap laid out by RAW.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Ok its fair game started by Abduction of our man.
Right! Just like Kulbhushan Yadav who was abducted by the Taliban from Iran's Sistan Baluchistan and then sold to the ISI for a hefty sum. And these idiots brand him a RAW agent!! Lol! These frikkin porkis will go to any extent to try and prove so called 'Indian interference' in Balochistan and Pakistan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
https://www.dawn.com/news/1325705/ex-army-officer-missing-in-nepal-says-foreign-office

The Foreign Office (FO) on Saturday confirmed that a former army officer, Lt Col Mohammad Habib Zahir, has gone missing in Nepal.

"Col (retd) Habib has been missing since April 6 from the district of Rupandehi in Nepal," said FO spokesperson Nafees Zakaria.

The spokesperson added that the matter has been raised with the Nepalese government and the Pakistani embassy in Nepal is in contact with the local authorities.

The FO is also in contact with Zahir's family members and they had initially reported him missing, added Zakaria.
The article doesn't say anything about sneaking into India.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
He was serving officer in ISI!

They floated a fake company to give him cover for his travel plan and stay in Nepal. And this guys was most probably under surveillance by Indian and Nepal agencies and this is not the first time he entered Nepal for carrying out Terror activities in India and Nepal. Mostly picked by Indian agencies when he was sneaking into India.

[MOD Edit: Any more reference to an external forum or other violation and there is going to be a long vacation.]

For all we know, maybe RAW set everything up to bring him close to the border and then take him in.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Guys, I could be wrong and with very little knowledge I got this doubt.... I hope experts can help me about it.

Few things that doesn't add up...

1. I've just checked, there are direct flights from Pak to Nepal why the ticket wasn't issued in that way. Cost of flight ticket is around 10000 PKR. I understand that if someone comes from Pakistan to Katmandu then they will be on RAW radar. Now here is the question why would RAW handlers could let a Pakistani nationality Person that to an ex Lt. Colonel (I believe it would be mentioned somewhere on his passport/flight ticket.... But I could be wrong too.) pass RAWs radar. If someone wants an ex Lt. Col. Pakistani to pass RAWs radar, then it is really worries me.

2. I've just checked the cost from Oman to Katmandu average is £1000 pounds. From Pakistan to Oman is also around £ 1000 pounds. If you want to hire someone you don't send business class ticket through different country. Why no one talks about his return tickets. Was his job to come to Katmandu and disappear at 5 km from Indian border!!!???.

3. If his interview was in Katmandu, why did he go to Lumbini (5km from Indian Border). If you had your interview done in Katmandu, you should join your job(did he joined the job) or leave to Pakistan via a different country.

4. Someone mentioned that less restrictive Indo Nepal border is being misused. That was being Misused since ages and also got it covered by enough folks who are on RAW's payroll. It is a basic booby trap to attract folks who wants to enter India.

5. Now why is a Lt. Colonel is important to whom!!??

I feel that something doesn't add up.
Interview thing is definitely a sham. Interviews can be given on phone or skype anyday.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

this is his flight path in green, if he was legit then it would have been in red, ISI knew that RAW watch all the direct flights from Pak to Nepal, so they took costly and long route.................................... stupid ISI.....................:crazy:

Flights don't matter. Any guy who lands in Nepal with pakistani passport needs to be looked at with suspicion.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
One possible explination could be that he defected to US or to us.........what you guys think?
Maybe. First question is, who leaked the info on him saying he is ISI?

Indian sources wouldn't do that as we need to maintain that Indians had nothing to do with his abduction. Pakistanis wouldn't do that as it would put them in risk and its like giving a "laddoo" like info to Indians. Doesn't make sense.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles