• ≤ 10

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Bruh IF planned yes we can bring it in 36...And their will always be problems it's our choice what to do..Or as we r accustomed to We will be still celebrating 1 gold in 2036 by some individual brilliant athlete talking about how this will change future generations..At 2036 India will be 10+ trillion economy So i hope we don't miss the bus
If you want to bring it to India, then Amdavad is definitely not a wise choice, trust me i've lived there and i know mentality of those people and some real life practicalities of the place well,
definitely not now and i don't think much could be done even with planned improvements till 2036 moment,
we already would have to start it by 2028 to build stadiums and things to start with.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Shooting and archery should be looked into and trained properly for the next Olympics.

Badminton too needs more Indians in every category, while the other big names, who couldn't get a medal this time should be backed to do good next time.

While some individuals like Sumit Nagal and Aditi Ashok should be given better training or whatever they need.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
:lol: lmao bhaee...this is so unimaginable even for a gujju like me...
the city is overpopulated as feck, climate is so pathetic, summers are brutal,
lots of dust everywhere,
and not all parts of amdavad are that developed, some are just 3rd grade ghetto zones (hope i don't need to mention which areas) (When Trump came here they literally erected tall walls around these said areas to "conceal" ghetto-ish-ness of those parts to then POTUS but then again he came with Blackhawks helis to ;survey; the city for potential threats :lol:, personally witnessed it,
another moment,
when Shinzo Abe came to visit Amdavad, i was living nearby a flyover named "Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw bridge" {google its location, supposedly one of the 'developed' areas of Ahmedabad}, the area had some usual pothholes and cracked roads BUT since Shinzo-san's motorcade was supposed to pass through that they immediately deployed orange-clad civil engineers to fix those pothholes and cracks and what not...after his visit and events were over one monsoon season and pothholes they fixed were back😏 }
by 2036 it would have gone worser than current situation,
and you want international track and field and triathlon and shooting and nowadays skateboarding etc all being organised in that place ?! please spare us sob stories man...even with maximum efforts it would be another commonwealth games 2010 redux moment.
I have lived there , heck it lived in guj for 8 years still.
Ahmedabad s areas like bodakdev aka vastrapur , is most developed.
Match kaha honge , chandkheda me ya sarkhej me ya pakwan circle ke samne.?.Even your shivaran jani has no space.
Fuck it ahmedabad climate is a horror , 47 degrees.me karwa lo olympics

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
lots of dust everywhere,
and not all parts of amdavad are that developed, some are just 3rd grade ghetto zones (hope i don't need to mention which areas) (When Trump came here they literally erected tall walls around these said areas to "conceal" ghetto-ish-ness of those parts to then POTUS but then again he came with Blackhawks helis to ;survey; the city for potential threats :lol:, personally witnessed it,
another moment,
when Shinzo Abe came to visit Amdavad, i was living nearby a flyover named "Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw bridge" {google its location, supposedly one of the 'developed' areas of Ahmedabad}, the area had some usual pothholes and cracked roads BUT since Shinzo-san's motorcade was supposed to pass through that they immediately deployed orange-clad civil engineers to fix those pothholes and cracks and what not...after his visit and events were over one monsoon season and pothholes they fixed were back😏 }
and you want international track and field and triathlon and shooting and nowadays skateboarding etc all being organised in that place ?! please spare us sob stories man...even with maximum efforts it would be another commonwealth games 2010 redux moment.
Worse than common wealth 2010 rdux, there is no space.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Ek option du , gujarat me hi to jamnagar me karwa lo.
Lived there for 4 years , mast jagah hai.
3 military basses hai.
Chota town hai , weather mid August ya monsoon time plus winter time me mast hota hai .😁😁
Space hi space.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I have lived there , heck it lived in guj for 8 years still.
Ahmedabad s areas like bodakdev aka vastrapur , is most developed.
Match kaha honge , chandkheda me ya sarkhej me ya pakwan circle ke samne.?.Even your shivaran jani has no space.
Fuck it ahmedabad climate is a horror , 47 degrees.me karwa lo olympics
😏 Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar ke beech me jo GIFT city aata hain uski unused buildings ko gira de toh wha pe ekaad track&field stadium toh ban hi jaaega,
baki toh ab kya kare let's say we give training to international competitors on how to survive in sandy-dusty climate of an urban hellhole in average 45+ degree cels summers, then perhaps yes 2036 olympics in A'bad could be done :sic:

captscooby81

Country flag
Economy will matter a lot by 2025 if we cross 4 Trl and by 2030 we are above 6-7 Trl economy then yes we can aim for hosting Olympic in 2036 . Even i had ahmedabad in my mind as potential city considering it has few good stadiums but i think bhubaneswar has much more higher potential to host Asian Games , CWG or even Olympics if infrastructure is developed slowly from now .

Also make Indian football team qualify for WC 2030 or 2034 when qualifying teams from AFC will be increase by 2 more from current 4 teams .

I hope Now GoI gives agressive push towards Olympics and sort out political chutzpah from system...now going forward aim should be..
24 Paris - 2/3 Gold 15+ medals
28 LA - 5/6 Gold 20+ medals
32 Brisbane - 6/7 Gold 30+ medals
36 Ahemdabad - 10+ Gold 40+ medals

These results can be achieved IF ecosystem is created irrespective of which government is in Delhi
Authorities Must bring 2036 Olympics to Ahemdabad..
From 2040 India should start for Top 5 to Top 3..

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
😏 Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar ke beech me jo GIFT city aata hain uski unused buildings ko gira de toh wha pe ekaad track&field stadium toh ban hi jaaega,
baki toh ab kya kare let's say we give training to international competitors on how to survive in sandy-dusty climate of an urban hellhole in average 45+ degree cels summers, then perhaps yes 2036 olympics in A'bad could be done :sic:
Aemdabad dubai hai baka , garmi ko lekar to pakka dubai ka baap hai aemdabad

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Jamnagar me kardena chaiye , trust me bohot jagah hai.
Balachadi me banae ka , wahan pe sainik school hai ek

HitmanBlood

Country flag
lots of dust everywhere,
another moment,
Doesn't Ahmedabad have largest cricket stadium and an upcoming mega sports complex at riverfront? Also Ahmedabad has multiple golf stadiums, football stadiums and swimming pools. From my knowledge Ahmedabad has preety good sports infrastructure already.

Ahmedabad has good five star hotels like Leela, Taj and Marriott that can be used for players and VIPs. Ahmedabad has BRTS service and has almost completed work on metro rail that can be used for transportation of people for such event.

If olympics ever takes place in Ahmedabad, billions of dollars will be pumped into the city for infrastructure development and creating new sporting venues which will be beneficial for the city.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Doesn't Ahmedabad have largest cricket stadium and an upcoming mega sports complex at riverfront? Also Ahmedabad has multiple golf stadiums, football stadiums and swimming pools. From my knowledge Ahmedabad has preety good sports infrastructure already.

Ahmedabad has good five star hotels like Leela, Taj and Marriott that can be used for players and VIPs. Ahmedabad has BRTS service and has almost completed work on metro rail that can be used for transportation of people for such event.

If olympics ever takes place in Ahmedabad, billions of dollars will be pumped into the city for infrastructure development and creating new sporting venues which will be beneficial for the city.
AUDA Is in talks wid PwC for 2036 roadmap.. Its still in initial phases so fingers crossed

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

😏 Sanand based Golf Stadium or ONGC one ? Both are located outside Ahmedabad if we even consider official boundaries of the city, in places which onces were considered as 'villages' but urbanisation and expansion of the main city kinda blurred all the boundaries, so nowdays one could call it located on 'upskirt' areas, then yeah
Oh and NaMo stadium well it already was a criket stadium that was later expanded in capacities,
As for AUDA plannings for Sardar Patel Sports Enclave and so, i cannot say much as of now, i mean how much they could achieve by keeping population density and overall environment of the place in mind,
BTW there is a ;Sardar Patel Stadium; and a swimming pool nearby to that for small scale track+field+swimming games nearby Swastik Cross Road area, they expand it-develop it further then possibly yeah ?

😏 BRTS ?! almost always overcrowded as feck city bus service even when corona was at its peak ...oh and various ghetto places it passes through...i wish not to explain much (why is it even mentioned i wonder ? kon hain jo itna Amdavad ka bakhaan kar rha hain ki kuchh na mila toh ab city bus service ko glorify krenga lol)...Metro well it isn't done completely yet, only one phase has been started and even that one is still going through some serious work for making it fully operational, but hopefully it'll be done in time so this BRTS 😏 gets some of the burden relieved from her shoulders...There is AMTS too, older city bus service that compliments this BRTS 😏 (sometimes and in some places AMTS has better reach and overall service than BRTS 😏 because of its deeper reach/routes and so, but at the end they are more or less same).

rest Hotels and amentities i dunno much but almost all of them are located around air port areas so yeah gonna be some well mainted places to attract phoren people...

rest i wish i could support Amdavad for olympics as a gujarati myself but...not all that glitters is gold and reality is often disappointing...they'll have to do A LOT to make it a proper urban metro city (forget all 'such a safe place for gurlz to roam around in nightz' wala part and so, am speaking in terms of infra and planning) that could host a mega event like Olympic Games, 😪 but weather...how could we even tackle it, if by some super planning and ways they are able to drop average temperature of Amdavad during summer time to 40 deg cels i would consider it literally a chamatkaar-miracle.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
😏 Sanand based Golf Stadium or ONGC one ? Both are located outside Ahmedabad if we even consider official boundaries of the city, in places which onces were considered as 'villages' but urbanisation and expansion of the main city kinda blurred all the boundaries, so nowdays one could call it located on 'upskirt' areas, then yeah
Oh and NaMo stadium well it already was a criket stadium that was later expanded in capacities,
As for AUDA plannings for Sardar Patel Sports Enclave and so, i cannot say much as of now, i mean how much they could achieve by keeping population density and overall environment of the place in mind,
BTW there is a ;Sardar Patel Stadium; and a swimming pool nearby to that for small scale track+field+swimming games nearby Swastik Cross Road area, they expand it-develop it further then possibly yeah ?

😏 BRTS ?! almost always overcrowded as feck city bus service even when corona was at its peak ...oh and various ghetto places it passes through...i wish not to explain much (why is it even mentioned i wonder ? kon hain jo itna Amdavad ka bakhaan kar rha hain ki kuchh na mila toh ab city bus service ko glorify krenga lol)...Metro well it isn't done completely yet, only one phase has been started and even that one is still going through some serious work for making it fully operational, but hopefully it'll be done in time so this BRTS 😏 gets some of the burden relieved from her shoulders...There is AMTS too, older city bus service that compliments this BRTS 😏 (sometimes and in some places AMTS has better reach and overall service than BRTS 😏 because of its deeper reach/routes and so, but at the end they are more or less same).

rest Hotels and amentities i dunno much but almost all of them are located around air port areas so yeah gonna be some well mainted places to attract phoren people...

rest i wish i could support Amdavad for olympics as a gujarati myself but...not all that glitters is gold and reality is often disappointing...they'll have to do A LOT to make it a proper urban metro city (forget all 'such a safe place for gurlz to roam around in nightz' wala part and so, am speaking in terms of infra and planning) that could host a mega event like Olympic Games, 😪 but weather...how could we even tackle it, if by some super planning and ways they are able to drop average temperature of Amdavad during summer time to 40 deg cels i would consider it literally a chamatkaar-miracle.
Ahemdabad me metro start hogayi ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles