The Syrian Crisis

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Dear @Armand2REP let's assume the best case scenario.

Let's assume that S-400 with 9M96E2 Missiles and 3 pantsirs were guarding Homs location.

Yet, it took 16 missiles (7 of'em might be Scalp EG) to destroy the target. Now from South Front we know that 13 of those missiles were destroyed enroute to target.

France has succeeded in their mission, no denying that. But at the cost is 16 missiles, let's count only 7 Scalp EGs.

The cost of each Scalp EG is $3.3 million as of 2011. Would you justify the cost incurred for this mission.

How many missions(cost) can France afford before it pulls out due to cost burden.

I exactly don't remember but I think it was around 2015-16, France has stopped it's missions due to higher costs. We all critized France for pulling off, hope you remember that.

At the end of the day, IADS aim is to increase the cost of each mission. In the full scale war scenario, these defenses (i.e. S-400 and Pantsirs) would move to protect another high value to target thus increase in the coat of future missions.

Thus I rest my case
Pure BS . Zero missiles downed. French DOD assessment.

Last edited:

Tactical Frog

Country flag
I really don't think India has any need to put boot their, this will hamper our dipolmatic relation. This attack has nothing to do in saving Syrian people, USA and France just want to advertise their weapon and decrease Russian military sale. Afghanisatan, Syria Egypt have become testing and advertising range of USA and Russian weapon. they will report now that all chemical weapon are destroyed and soon after few weeks there will be another chemical attack.

More ever when our own military is not interested in buying local weapon, putting boots in Syria means advertising western weapon for free for them and at cost of our won soldiers live
No, the real reason for this strike is enforcing the red line about CW use. If UK, US, France don’t act’ they completely fail their mission as SC member.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
What about Israel or Turkey?
Our strike package and ships were launching near Cyprus, they do not have the range to go up to Turkey and then come down, only the naval version could do that but it would have ruined the timing of the strikes. Israel would require our missiles to fly over Damascus AD when the target was not Damascus, it would also cut off a third of the range going up that way. There was only one clear and direct route, through the Russians.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
What if missile enter from Lebanon instead entering through Damascus.

Can you give sources for air strikes launch

You can see from following the transponder tracks of our tankers and AWACs that the tankers had a holding pattern over Crete while the AWACs was positioned over our ships. The transponders of our fighters is classified but they flew to meet up with the RAF Tornados launching from their sovereign airspace off Cyprus to time the strikes together for a saturation attack.

Lebanon does not want to be dragged into our wars and we respect that. If a missile failed and killed innocent Lebanese it would be very bad.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
I can't remember the last war US/NATO got into that was not on a false pretext, do you?
It is not 2003 Iraq war redux. It is not Libya redux. It is just a warning sent to Assad and Russia. Whether they got it or not , we shall see. I think Russia got it loud and clear. Assad ? Probably not. Only Russia can tie his hands .

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is not 2003 Iraq war redux. It is not Libya redux. It is just a warning sent to Assad and Russia. Whether they got it or not , we shall see. I think Russia got it loud and clear. Assad ? Probably not. Only Russia can tie his hands .
Whats the warning?

It might not be Iraq redux, but it certainly can go the Libya way if Russia and Iran move out.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
I can't remember the last war US/NATO got into that was not on a false pretext, do you?
Whats the warning?

It might not be Iraq redux, but it certainly can go the Libya way if Russia and Iran move out.
Warning is about future CW use. Nothing else. We want Assad to stop using gas against his citizens. What is so complicate with simple ideas ? If Russia cares about Assad regime survival, it has to stop him. Because next strikes may hit harder. There are limits to patience.

prohumanity

Country flag
Assad DIDNOT use chemical weapons...This is FAKE news...just like the fake news of Iraq WMDs. Its an excuse to attack Syria... Have you heard of False Flag...that's what it it...bufoons !
Bik ..Gai..Haily knows the plan which included destruction of Iraq, Libya, Syria and finally Iran....The rock standing in this sinister game plan is PUTIN's Russia.
Who are they fooling ? Yes..some dumb as*sses might believe the fake news... Why would Assad use Chemical Weapons ? He was winning...ISIS was almost destroyed and his nation was getting normal....
The evil forces who are against peace in Syria Used Chemical weapons to create chaos.. GET IT !

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Warning is about future CW use. Nothing else. We want Assad to stop using gas against his citizens. What is so complicate with simple ideas ? If Russia cares about Assad regime survival, it has to stop him. Because next strikes may hit harder. There are limits to patience.
Stop promoting your globalist agenda .

Even if Assad gassed his own people that is no reason to attack Syria.

White people gain nothing by going to war for USA and Israel.

They should join the military to gain money and skills and leave enmass when the their so called bullying moralist countries go to war.

I hate moralist countries like USA UK etc who impose their so called shitty morals tht are killing themselves on others.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Stop promoting your globalist agenda .

Even if Assad gassed his own people that is no reason to attack Syria.

White people gain nothing by going to war for USA and Israel.

They should join the military to gain money and skills and leave enmass when the their so called bullying moralist countries go to war.

I hate moralist countries like USA UK etc who impose their so called shitty morals tht are killing themselves on others.
How is it a war about morals when it is clearly a war for hegemony, control of oil and suppression of rival powers? :confused1:

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How is it a war about morals when it is clearly a war for hegemony, control of oil and suppression of rival powers? :confused1:
Either come out and openly say that they don't care about morals and say that they are looking out themselves like everyone.

Everyone should look after their own interests only and by that I mean their own race or tribe.

Why I want is America and the west to lose complete control over the narrative that they are the good guys when there is no good or evil just sides and power.

India should stop following their morality and do a China or a japan and be confident in doing what is good for us and just barely play along.

Hell the west does not care bout it's people anymore after following their religion of democracy evangelism.this war is for everybody other than native white people and they are using them as fodder.

That is why India should be especially careful our democracy will become our greatest weakness if we start serving it rather than it is.

sorcerer

Country flag
Assad DIDNOT use chemical weapons...This is FAKE news...just like the fake news of Iraq WMDs. Its an excuse to attack Syria... Have you heard of False Flag...that's what it it...bufoons !
Bik ..Gai..Haily knows the plan which included destruction of Iraq, Libya, Syria and finally Iran....The rock standing in this sinister game plan is PUTIN's Russia.
Who are they fooling ? Yes..some dumb as*sses might believe the fake news... Why would Assad use Chemical Weapons ? He was winning...ISIS was almost destroyed and his nation was getting normal....
The evil forces who are against peace in Syria Used Chemical weapons to create chaos.. GET IT !

Oh Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Either come out and openly say that they don't care about morals and say that they are looking out themselves like everyone.
You want me to say it? I just did. Of course America can't say it officially because they have to feed the masses an opiate of "fighting for freedom, liberty, justice" and all that. But it is an open secret.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Dear @Armand2REP let's assume the best case scenario.

Let's assume that S-400 with 9M96E2 Missiles and 3 pantsirs were guarding Homs location.

Yet, it took 16 missiles (7 of'em might be Scalp EG) to destroy the target. Now from South Front we know that 13 of those missiles were destroyed enroute to target.

France has succeeded in their mission, no denying that. But at the cost is 16 missiles, let's count only 7 Scalp EGs.

The cost of each Scalp EG is $3.3 million as of 2011. Would you justify the cost incurred for this mission.

How many missions(cost) can France afford before it pulls out due to cost burden.

I exactly don't remember but I think it was around 2015-16, France has stopped it's missions due to higher costs. We all critized France for pulling off, hope you remember that.

At the end of the day, IADS aim is to increase the cost of each mission. In the full scale war scenario, these defenses (i.e. S-400 and Pantsirs) would move to protect another high value to target thus increase in the coat of future missions.

Thus I rest my case
The Scalp EG is closer to €1 million, the Scalp Naval is twice as expensive. The total cost of all missiles fired was €16 million. The thing is we use missiles that are close to expiry first, they were on their way out anyway so it is no more cost than letting them reach EOL without firing them. We could conduct the entire raid of all parties several times over with existing war stocks. It is set up to have enough to take out all the strategic assets of a country the size of Syria before it fell apart. With the IADs crippled we would go in with AASM which is shorter range but still stand off to finish off what the cruise missiles didn't. Then we go to super cheap Paveway II and bomb all day and night until they are destroyed. We are getting smaller laser guided munitions for reduced collateral damage but not in service yet.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Rahul Prakash
Guy, take your preaching and deep concern for "white" people back to stormft or other concerned sites.
They ll love you there and you can be the model Uncle Tom oreo boy or a nice little coconut boy.
We have much more in common with Chinese and white people than blacks, Pakistanis and lesser races.

When we are strong in the future are you going to push for more migrants into our country who ever it is?

Just becuz most people don't come now doesn't mean they will not come in the future when we have more opportunity.
India is for Indians and everyone should be implicitly and explicitly reminded of it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles