The Kargil War

Jagdish58

re: Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan says Muslim Soldiers won KARGIL War

I guess General should have ignored this comment instead of reacting , instead of feeding this type of jokers

johnnyboy

Don't give India to butcher who calls us puppies: Azam Khan in UP | Firstpost

"The issue today is will you give reigns of Hindustan to a person whose hands are soaked with blood. Usko darinda kehna bilkul sahi hai (it's perfectly correct appropriate to call him a demon)," Khan said. "You (Muslims) constitute one fifth of the population. You can't be the badshah but no one could become badshah without your blessings. Modi calls us, this one fifth of the population, kutte ka pilla (puppy). Kya electronic media ek hatyare ko badshah banayega? (will the electronic media make this murderer an emperor)," he asked

"Inteqaam ki aag ko apne dil me jagaye rakho. Us se inteqaam lo jo tumhe kutte ka pilla kehta hai. Pehle zaalim se zulm ka badla lena hai, cycle par button daba kar. Hindustan ko kasai ke haath nahi doge. Secular rakhoge (Keep the fire of revenge aflame in your heart. Take revenge against the one who calls you a puppy. First you must take revenge by pressing the button against the symbol of the cycle. Don't give India into the hands of a butcher. You have to ensure the India remains secular)," Khan said.

"For that you, the one-fifth will have to understand your power, the power of unity. If you get divided you can't accomplish the task," he said.
The senior Samajwadi Party leader also contrasted the hanging of Afzal Guru with the Supreme Court's recent decision to commute the death sentences of the assassins of Rajiv Gandhi and Devinder Bhullar. "Tumhe insaaf ki had kya hogi yeh tai karna hoga (you will have to decide what would be limits of justice) But then the Almighty has his system of delivering the justice," Khan said.

"If innocents were butchered in Gujarat then there was an earthquake there and death came from beneath the earth for many. That was God's sense of justice," he said.

"Sanjay Gandhi went on with his nasbandi scheme and how did he die? He took off alive and landed dead. What happened to those who laid the foundation stone of Ram temple at Babri Mosque? None of their family members died a natural death. Yeh Allah ka inteqaam hai," Khan said.
The Samajwadi Party leader took on the news channels for their coverage of the Muzaffarnagar riots. "They (media) claim to be sympathisers of the victims of the Muzaffarnagar riots. They showed bodies of those who died in riots but didn't show those who killed them. They reported the rapes, but didn't show the rapists. They showed burnt houses, but didn't show who burnt them. If they had shown it all, their own true faces would have come out," he said.

"Amit Shah is not just a goonda but is mahagoonda. The Supreme Court has barred him from entering the state. And this media calls me foul mouthed," he said.

The Samajwadi Party leader had the audience up on its feet by the end of his speech, applauding as he left.

Epitome of secularism !!! :facepalm:

Blackwater

azam khan and other SP leaders should be sent to kargil without food and water for few days.

:laugh::laugh:

Blackwater

Muslim Soldiers won KARGIL War

this is wat expected from a person who did randi baazi in amsterdam in his study tour in europe:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

And you FOOL, I was not talking about Yadavs in IA but those in UP whose boys, husbands, fathers go and serve in IA, and were SLURRED by this remark of Azam Khan. Those families who would know more about brotherhood of IA unlike couch-potatoes like us! How should Yogendra Singh Yadav feel about Azam Khan's remark?! Should not the people who holds the secular ideas above all, like the people in IA vote against the Party which try to polarize on the basis of Religion? If they should, should they not VOTE AGAINST such party? And if so, should the Yadav vote-bank which is one of the 2 pillars of SP, having a large no. of participation in IA, not VOT AGAINST SP?

And, don't come and teach me about IA, as you would make a very poor teacher!

First develop a brain to understand what is actually written, than coming with all muzzles blazing.

BTW, Mods would be too busy to go through every thread, just press the Report button.
Keep Indian Army out of politics specially your type of dirty politics. Do not advice yadavs of Indian Army who to vote for as they have a better judgment than that of yours. How do you know they vote for SP being yadavs. Keep your castist judgments to yourself when it comes to the institution like Army.

Or enemy's of the Army will refranchise them quoting idiots like you.

Do not unnecessarily justify your slurs.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

Indian Muslim Soldiers fighting against Paki Ghazis?

Does that mean Paki Soldiers ceased to be Muslims, if we go by the statement of Mr. Azam Khan that Indian Muslim Soliders Jihad won the war?

pkroyal

Azam Khan & his ilk

Are high on buffalo milk

Mulayam speaks with a slur

For Azam major events are a blur

Indian Army needs no certificate

From lowly politicians who pontificate

Our training says it all

Together we stand & together we fall

No caste, colour ,creed, religion defines us

We fight valiantly without too much of fuss

Azam is on a talking spree

Some one tell him, go climb a tree

As higher the monkey goes up the tree!

More of his backside from the ground you can see!!

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

people people people pakis say they won kargil might be he is sympathizer or thinks he is a paki and gave that statement in that context :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

One of the most ill-informed and asinine rmarks by an illiterate religion crazed fool of a politician.

One can clearly check the composition of the units to realise so.

But if this man meant that the Pakistani Muslims high-tailed it and bolted in the blue so that India won, then he is right.

But I am sure it does not in any way speak highly of the claimed Muslim bravado!

Last edited:

johnnyboy

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/azam-khan-rakes-up-controversy-says-muslim-soldiers-won-kargil-war/

Talking to the reporters, Khan said: "What is the harm in talking about the contributions of Muslims for the country"¦why can't we talk about it? Why are the sacrifices of Muslim soldiers being ignored? What is so wrong about it? My statement on Kargil should be welcomed."
This ba****d still has the audacity to justify his remarks...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Sacrifice by all Indian being mentioned is laudable.

But to mention that only one religious lot saved India when the reality speaks otherwise, is communal false and dangerous.

The man should be kicked in his pants or whatever he wears to hide his pseudo manhood!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

WoW ! The election Commission steps in !! Takes suo moto notice...
@jackprince
I hope now you understand the seriousness of your comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

Keep Indian Army out of politics specially your type of dirty politics. Do not advice yadavs of Indian Army who to vote for as they have a better judgment than that of yours. How do you know they vote for SP being yadavs. Keep your castist judgments to yourself when it comes to the institution like Army.

Or enemy's of the Army will refranchise them quoting idiots like you.

Do not unnecessarily justify your slurs.
Oh! Bleeding heart! I think you go by same logic which vilifies the statement of Amit Shah!

No wonder those stupid channels have been doing business for this long with audience like you. Always ready to climb on the moral high horse and skimming the surface!

Btw, if you don't believe about castist Politics in UP, in that case you better not take part in any of the political debate. It is grown-ups' place for arguments.

Don't lecture me, and if you not like my post (to my utter dismay) put me on ignore list.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Azam Khan under EC scanner for controversial 'Kargil' remarksl

New Delhi, April 9: The Congress has complained to the Election Commission against Azam Khan over his controversial remarks on Kargil and the poll panel has sought details on the speech of Samajwadi Party leader and UP minister on this. Khan courted controversy yet again as he dragged the Kargil conflict into the ongoing high voltage Lok Sabha campaign, saying it was "Muslim soldiers" who fought for India's victory in the 1999 Kargil war against Pakistan. "Those who fought for victory in Kargil were not Hindu soldiers, in fact the ones who fought for our victory were Muslim soldiers," he said in a speech laced with communal overtones during an election rally in Ghaziabad on Tuesday night. Khan also went on to say that no one can guard the country's borders better than those from the Muslim community. "Recruit us in the Indian Army. No one can guard the borders of our nation better than us," he said. Khan's remarks come two days after he called BJP general secretary Amit Shah a 'goonda' (thug) and 'qatil' (killer), Former Army Chief and BJP's candidate in Ghaziabad Gen V K Singh condemned Khan's remarks, saying the Kargil war was "won by Indians". Singh is looking to capitalise on the significant population of ex-servicemen in the area. Congress spokesman Randeep Surjewala said action should be taken against Khan for "intemperate" remarks that could lead to division of communities based on regligion or caste. It is not the first time, the SP leader has been under fire for his controversial statement. On Monday, Khan had called Amit Shah a 'qatil' and described BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi as an 'enemy of the Muslims'. Khan also said Modi was responsible for the 2002 Gujarat riots. Stating that the man who had referred to Muslims as "puppies" could "never work for the benefit of Muslims", Khan said Modi's policies would only serve to divide Hindus and Muslims.

Read more at: Azam Khan under EC scanner for controversial 'Kargil' remarks - News Oneindia

The man is a basket, panderer of falsehood, manufacturer of lies, a polarising basket and a true example of an anti national!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Oh! Bleeding heart! I think you go by same logic which vilifies the statement of Amit Shah!

No wonder those stupid channels have been doing business for this long with audience like you. Always ready to climb on the moral high horse and skimming the surface!

Btw, if you don't believe about castist Politics in UP, in that case you better not take part in any of the political debate. It is grown-ups' place for arguments.

Don't lecture me, and if you not like my post (to my utter dismay) put me on ignore list.
No offence intended.

Just go by the composition of units in Kargil and check if this idiot Azam Khan has todld the truth or merely spoken total CO*k!

Country flag

Muslim Soldiers won KARGIL War

this is wat expected from a person who did randi baazi in amsterdam in his study tour in europe:lol::lol:
Meanwhile at recent Brainstorming session-

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

No offence intended.

Just go by the composition of units in Kargil and check if this idiot Azam Khan has todld the truth or merely spoken total CO*k!
Sir, I also did not mean any offence. I know a majority of J&K Light Infantry is Muslim, as well good no. Grenediers and Rajputana Rifles - and a scattering in other regiments including Mech. I believe they are actually more patriotic than me as they prove it day in and day out. But the speech of the Azam Khan definitely puts SP's agenda in clear day light and that is promotion of Muslims at the cost of Hindus and slurring the Indian army - not secular at all. That is why I said the Yadavs who are a vote bank - I speciafically mentioned Yadavs- for the SP should rise above their own narrow POV and see the SP in new light to what it actually is. I also wish the Muslims do the same - but not expecting it.

Is there any wonder why people are getting more and more right wind=ger given existance of this kind of Political leaders amongst us?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Oh My Dear Bhole,

Your comments fall under the preview of " Peoples Representation Act" and "Code of Conduct" Rule one....

Do read it... and please, I am not here supporting any one... show me one political comment made by me in the forum..

Asking Indian Army soldiers to vote or not to vote for any one should not be resorted to... I hope you understand that..

After 65 years of independence, in their interim order, the SC recently allowed them to vote at their place of posting.... against the advice of Cabinet Secretary and Committee of Secretaries .. even then no political party is allowed to enter Cantonments !! Ok

Controversies centering soldiers will effect the future decision by that august body and there are people around to pick your comment and quote it to deny soldiers voting rights.. in the name of politicization...

Sorry if I annoyed you... and you are just not trying to understand.

Last edited:

sam80

analyst spoke on Times Now , There were hardly any Muslims in Kargil Operation .

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

analyst spoke on Times Now , There were hardly any Muslims in Kargil Operation .
The objection is not that, The objectionable part is "Only Muslims and not Hindus" part of the assertion

Reactions: Ray

Global Defence

New threads

Articles