The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
19 July 2011 - Siachen Base Camp

I would like to thank you shiv for posting the pictures of Sianchen Glaciers. My family background is from IAF. Now I regret that it was a mistake to leave my BharatMata for foreign land. It gives me a solace when hear and see our brave sons and daughters serving in Armed forces. My classmate from grade 8 is based in Sianchen as I write this. There is lot more I can write about my friends and family but that is not important.

The most important thing in front of is how we can equip our Police and Armed forces with the best of the best equipment to safeguard the security of its citizens without the loss of its own personal.

I am looking forward to more pictures along with analysis on strength and weakness of our armed forces and how the challenges can be met to improve upon our shortcomings.

Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart. Best regards.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

Last edited by a moderator:

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
MARCOS after an exerise in Andaman sea

Koovie

marcos? are you sure ? I have seen paras with much better diving suits

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
marcos? are you sure ? I have seen paras with much better diving suits
definitely marcos...don't judge them by their gear..no SF reveals what all items are at their arsenal untill time comes.plus AK103s are used mostly by marcos.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Yeah they are Marcos and the other man in the picture SHIV AROOR. Yesterday i posted some photos related to this exercise in the Andaman islands. These pics were taken by SHIV himself.

bhramos

Country flag
MARCOS after an exerise in Andaman sea
are they really marcos!!! if yes,
are their girls in them???
look 4th one from shiv arror. see her Thigh's. she is fat, short and stout...

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
are they really marcos!!! if yes,
are their girls in them???
look 4th one from shiv arror. see her Thigh's. she is fat, short and stout...
Those are some sort of protection equipment and it is not thighs of a woman. No, chance no woman will get a chance to be a MARCO.

bhramos

Country flag
After 26/11 every state is raising kalashnikov toting gun men and brands them as commandos...Only a real combat situation will tell whether they are up to the mark of calling themselves as commandos.
they are Police Cammandos, They will be much better then normal police, and may never be equal to Army Commados or NSG

bhramos

Country flag
Those are some sort of protection equipment and it is not thighs of a woman. No, chance no woman will get a chance to be a MARCO.
emmi mama antha porulu lekhe koduthunaru, antha potiga unarru, compare them with Shiv aroor...he is a normal height guy...

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
emmi mama antha porulu lekhe koduthunaru, antha potiga unarru, compare them with Shiv aroor...he is a normal height guy...
brahmos one more comment in telugu i will send u to hell...::tsk:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles