Section Moderator
Country flag
CISF

First batch of Jammu kashmir police commandos

Marcos

MARCOS IN WOOLAR

Last edited:

Koovie

great pics! what is the name of the pistol which the cisf jawans are using at airports?

sorry for OT, but it is only me or does someone else think that all cisf staffs are extremly rude and unfriedly at airports???

example: I was travelling from Bangalore to Kochi. It was alredy very late and I was also very tired during the security check when a cisf member asked if a I had a laptop in my bag. I didnt understood him and asked very polite if he could repeat it. He became very angry and shouted LAPTOP??!! :mad2::mad2::mad2:at me. And I have many other examples like this.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
NSG COMMANDOS

Jaguar commandos of chattisgarh

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
great pics! what is the name of the pistol which the cisf jawans are using at airports?

sorry for OT, but it is only me or does someone else think that all cisf staffs are extremly rude and unfriedly at airports???

example: I was travelling from Bangalore to Kochi. It was alredy very late and I was also very tired during the security check when a cisf member asked if a I had a laptop in my bag. I didnt understood him and asked very polite if he could repeat it. He became very angry and shouted LAPTOP??!! :mad2::mad2::mad2:at me. And I have many other examples like this.
Yes they could be many a times, as they are over stretched, fatigued and over-worked by our shameless Babus, corrupt politicians and GOI's a@@-licking commanders/officers of these forces!! Sorry state of affairs - sad but true!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
A Day With The Jawans..
Actress katrina kaif introduced to Jawans and their way of Life..

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Yes, they are part of Delta force, you can also notice romeo force..
kunal i asked this coz in your pic their is also rashtriya rifles written on side patch of shirt of an officer.their is also kilo force patch and delta force patch..can you plz give the reason for it.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
kunal i asked this coz in your pic their is also rashtriya rifles written on side patch of shirt of an officer.their is also kilo force patch and delta force patch..can you plz give the reason for it.
I cannot answer that coz i dont know..

Something to do with newly raised formations.. that is plain guess !

BangersAndMash

USA 1st Special Forces Group and Indian Army 4th Para Soldiers conduct joint training during Joint Exercise Vajra Prahar at Yakima Training Center in Yakima, Wa., Aug. 09, 2011. Vajra Prahar is conducted to help better Indian and United States Special Forces Soldiers through extensive training.

Pics from U.S. Army Special Forces Command (Airborne's) flickr photostream

Articles