The Conspiracy Theories thread

Sonnpekikd

And you have great arguments.

Another question if you are hindu, how naive could you be to fight against christianity fight against islam but praise judaism to the skies? Withouth judaism no christianity no islam, jews created both idlam and christianity. The whole doctrines of islam and christinity are based on judaism. Moslems and christianity both see jews as the holy people. Moselms, jews and christians all state that to fight non-monotheists is more important than to fight monotheists. While monotheists are often spared by them they know no mercy towards non-monotheists and state in their books, all of them, that all non-monotheists must be killed.

The Last Stand

Country flag
While I have no love lost for Abrahamic religions, I'm also not going to blame them for whatever bad that happens.

Sonnpekikd

Anything bad... Destruction of all moral and all religion is bad enough for me. Killing of every god every good person.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
First of all, Jews are the ones who developed a way to farm in the deserts. So they are actually planting trees there, not cutting them.

Second, do you think every single jew is going out and cutting plants down?

Third, Jews are not existential threat. Islam is. If anything should be made illegal, it should be the Quran. You should concentrate on saving humanity and human values first and then the earth. Human civilisation needs to develop to a level where every human believes in an equal and peaceful life. Only then can we concentrate on other things.
*cough* *cough* Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion *cough* *cough*

Sonnpekikd

Read the protocols, dont stick to secondary literature you should face the contents.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Really? That is your intellectual counter to my argument? Nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I would post a thread(maybe later) on how abolition of sati system by EIC and exploitation of widows by Jewish brothel keepers in India were related. Note that I never stereotype Jews and I do know that not all of them are bad.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Really? That is your intellectual counter to my argument? Nice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Whether the "protocols" are fake or real, it is a great read.

Also a quick point related to post #4 above #farming
If you meant jews are the first civilization there, then no jews weren't.
In fact a good deal of the Torah and OT bible is based out of stories from older Sumerian & other legends.

Also keeping all that aside, I think OP is off his meds, or maybe he is not able to articulate what he wants to, in a proper manner.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I would post a thread(maybe later) on how abolition of sati system by EIC and exploitation of widows by Jewish brothel keepers in India were related. Note that I never stereotype Jews and I do know that not all of them are bad.
I'm not defending Jews. Just trying to get it through this guy's head that not every jew is going out there and uprooting trees. I still don't get what is the relation between judaism and nature killings.

Sonnpekikd

You are carrying out the extinction of India and destruction of hindu culture.

Sonnpekikd

The USA is the nation with the biggest oil consumption, they use more oil than all arab nations together. The problems of world destruction are caused by the western judeochristian culture. The source can be traced to papacy and jewish-christian leadership. This is the core of the problem which you support because they sent the moselms after you... You support the western leadership. The moslems are only a secondary copy of monotheism, they are not the core of the problem. They copied monotheism like you are doing.

You support the cause of the of world destruction, you support monotheism, you are monotheist yourself right... You support USA Israel you couldnt do worse, you dont support other polytheists that suffer the same problems. You dont support parties that have are non-monotheist. You destroy all nature and support the core of the endtimers the zionists and papacy.

But what does it matter, you are only a bunch of asshole jews you cant read anyhow.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This is the core of the problem which you support because they sent the moselms after you
They didn't send muslims here. Muslims came by themselves like the animals migrate.

You support the western leadership.
No we don't.

The moslems are only a secondary copy of monotheism, they are not the core of the problem.
No they aren't. Muslims are the core problem.

They copied monotheism like you are doing.
We are not doing it.

You support the cause of the of world destruction,
No we don't.

you support monotheism,
No we don't.

you are monotheist yourself right.
No we arent'.

You support USA Israel
Yes, sometimes. No, sometimes not.

But what does it matter, you are only a bunch of asshole jews you cant read anyhow.
OK. Let us be clear here. Are we Hindus or are we Jews? Or are we assholes? Be clear will you?

Sonnpekikd

Islamic state was created by the papacy and the west after they made a false flag attack on themselves with the WTC. The west dropped so long bombs on moslems and destabilized any stabilizing government that it needed to happen. The papacy and jews want a monotheist war, because they want to fight non-monotheists by it. They want to islamate europe in order to prohibit that real morals and spirituality returns to europe and the people it really doing something against the pedo christians. In order to bring a worse religious suppression over the people that they accept and demand afterwards the "easier" relgious suppression of the papacy.

This all you see it happening you dont support non-monotheists or nature.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Islamic state was created by the papacy and the west after they made a false flag attack on themselves with the WTC. The west dropped so long bombs on moslems and destabilized any stabilizing government that it needed to happen. The papacy and jews want a monotheist war, because they want to fight non-monotheists by it. They want to islamate europe in order to prohibit that real morals and spirituality returns to europe and the people it really doing something against the pedo christians. In order to bring a worse religious suppression over the people that they accept and demand afterwards the "easier" relgious suppression of the papacy.

This all you see it happening you dont support non-monotheists or nature.
So tomorrow if I start a terrorist organisation with you in it, will you start beheading people? Burning them?

Whoever created ISIS, the terrorists in ISIS are muslims. They had a choice and they chose wrong.

Stop defending muslims. They are the ugliest assholes in the world.

@Ancient Indian This guy is pakka a muslim. He is only trying to find different innovative reasons to kill Jews.

Sonnpekikd

Im just acting according the truth. Which long time ago hindus had done so to, then they changed the word truth into God.

Sonnpekikd

Moslems are not the real enemy. The destruction of the world is carried out by western civilisation. That is the real enemy. Hindus would better fight what is destroying nature.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
So tomorrow if I start a terrorist organisation with you in it, will you start beheading people? Burning them?

Whoever created ISIS, the terrorists in ISIS are muslims. They had a choice and they chose wrong.

Stop defending muslims. They are the ugliest assholes in the world.

@Ancient Indian This guy is pakka a muslim. He is only trying to find different innovative reasons to kill Jews.
World is strange place. Now I believe it more.
Somehow he is finding new reasons to hate Jews.

Truth to be told, it is first time I heard papacy conspiracy. For some unknown reason, I am laughing unexpectedly whenever I read his posts.
And his name reminds me of. . .

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Moslems are not the real enemy. The destruction of the world is carried out by western civilisation. That is the real enemy. Hindus would better fight what is destroying nature.
Hindus need to fight what is destroying Hinduism first. Then comes nature.

If there are no Hindus, what do you expect us to do with nature? Halwa?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles