The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

plugwater

I don't want to be abusive or post idiotic comment to reply you.
Please try :)

If you don't believe, it's okay. It's your wish and you have right to do so. But Don't make such silly point to others who believe.
Messiah's picture(Post 16) clearly sums up your reply. How is it idiotic if i ask for proof ? Simple question again, how do you feel his presence ?

trackwhack

I don't want to be abusive or post idiotic comment to reply you.

If you don't believe, it's okay. It's your wish and you have right to do so. But Don't make such silly point to others who believe.
I agree that the second question he asked may be over the top but since you made the claim, the first question is still relevant. You should try to answer. Before you lose your head please understand that I think God exists too and I am not trying to bait you.

arya

Country flag
How ? He comes every night to tell you bedtime stories ? :D
god is every second wiht us we have to just look inside , when ever we did wrong god stop us .

god is every where but we need our heart to see him not our eyes .

give food to hungry man and you can see god in his eyes, give cloths to some one who don't have cloth you will feel good is happy inside your heart .

god is the name of happiness , smile,friendship,love,peace.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
All the universe and empty space has come from somewhere by someone's will, so God exists. But :dude: if you ask him to get you a girlfriend he'll cease to exist.

arya

Country flag
Please try :)

Messiah's picture(Post 16) clearly sums up your reply. How is it idiotic if i ask for proof ? Simple question again, how do you feel his presence ?
if you want to seee god then close your eyes and open your heart you willl see him , i mean heart not legs as in your avatar (just kidding )

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
In most of the religions they call it god, but in my own opinion it is the existence of higher, learned and pure form soul that does exist in this world. To believe in it one has to experience it and recognise it when one does experience's it. It will give you signal of being here in this world and it is up to us to feel it and recognise it.

plugwater

if you want to seee god then close your eyes and open your heart you willl see him , i mean heart not legs as in your avatar (just kidding )
Okay, I closed my eyes and opened my heart still no luck, shoot the next idea :)

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Hey look ! another proof of his existence , i trusted him and voted Yes! Absolutely. and the results are with me, i am on the side of majority, God is with me and so God exists ! :D

Galaxy

Country flag
I agree that the second question he asked may be over the top but since you made the claim, the first question is still relevant. You should try to answer. Before you lose your head please understand that I think God exists too and I am not trying to bait you.
I can understand your point.

I already said in Post No. #20. IMO, It cannot be explained. It's spirituality inside you makes you believe in God. Why we need any evidence or proof to think that God exists ? I don't need. To be very frank, I never ever tried to find it out. believing in God always helped me to accomplish more in my life. At least, it gives me satisfaction. I am not a religious person but i do believe in God. There are many things in our life which we do based on our individual wish and feeling.

plugwater

Hey look ! another proof of his existence , i trusted him and voted Yes! Absolutely. and the results are with me, i am on the side of majority, God is with me and so God exists ! :D
Damn!! Gods do exists :pound::pound::pound:

trackwhack

I can understand your point.

I already said in Post No. #20. IMO, It cannot be explained. It's spirituality inside you makes you believe in God. Why we need any evidence or proof to think that God exists ? I don't need. To be very frank, I never ever tried to find it out. believing in God always helped me to accomplish more in my life. At least, it gives me satisfaction. I am not a religious person but i do believe in God. There are many things in our life which we do based on our individual wish and feeling.
Sorry Galaxy, tall claim but unfortunately vague explanation.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Depends on how you are defining God, if its an all knowing being lurking in the universe looking for blasphemers to punish..then no.
However, it would be arrogant to assume that something bigger than we can comprehend can't exist. God might be a super-computer for all we know.

Galaxy

Country flag
Sorry Galaxy, tall claim but unfortunately vague explanation.
I am not claiming on behalf of everyone. Why should I ? I said for myself only and it has nothing to do with any other human being. Believing in God is an individual wish. I am not believing because many do so or won't believe because many don't. I claimed for myself. I don't need any reason or evidence for my believe in God.

Last edited:

trackwhack

I am not claiming on behalf of everyone. Why should I ? Believing in God is an individual wish. I am not believing because many do so or won't believe because many don't. I claimed for myself. I don't need any reason or evidence for my believe in God.
I did not say you were claiming on behalf of everyone. You said you feel his presence everyday. So the question was how? Or rather describe that presence. Your description was vague at best and escapist if I wanted to be really critical.

Galaxy

Country flag
I did not say you were claiming on behalf of everyone. You said you feel his presence everyday. So the question was how? Or rather describe that presence. Your description was vague at best and escapist if I wanted to be really critical.
Sorry mate, I wish i can explain.

When I am in trouble. I feel, God Helps me all the time. I don't think, I am lucky all the times but i feel he is always there to help me. It's my personal experience.

I can't give any evidence as i never thought or tried to find one. I have very less point to make in this thread. I could not made my second post if someone didn't quoted my first one.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926