The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
That's what we bring up the cow lynching, or casteism.. & you go in full denial mode.

Understand this. We understand yours is different. But we don't consider it better (to which you tend to take offence).
Similar to what @Lonewolf said.. You hindus see your stuff as a lion, other sees it as a pig [replace animal is needed to not take offence].
And who are you , explain your group . If not pumping out terrorist and jihadi and colonizers is not better then congratulations to you and your cult being different too , but still it is more retro progressive

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
"In my heart I am deeply religious, though not in the orthodox sense of that word."
said by
A man who, the world in entirety believes, was one of brightest minds ever to live in modern times

Very spiritual man, even met with, SwamiJi, exchanged ideas on Spirituality, when he was touring the land of the white man
A reverse Google search would help you
That's what I said. No-idea-who can be religious, but that's just his beliefs... 100 other equally qualified people would call it baseless bullshit.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
And who are you , explain your group . If not pumping out terrorist and jihadi and colonizers is not better then congratulations to you and your cult being different too , but still it is more retro progressive
Not taking drugs is always an options. Not everyone's option. But the option remains.

Type issues addressed I trust?.. Not don't remain pissed.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
That's what I said. No-idea-who can be religious, but that's just his beliefs... 100 other equally qualified people would call it baseless bullshit.
There are barely a dozen people who are equally as qualified as him in his Field
Trust me brother, the bullshittery doesn't run with them

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Not taking drugs is always an options. Not everyone's option. But the option remains.

Type issues addressed I trust?.. Not don't remain pissed.
I was not pussed till start of this argument ,now i can see you covering up what you said

Blood+

Country flag
And what does Nehru kicking him out of institute just for some leftist propaganda of religion,upper caste bad etc. proves some people high on cool aid of elitist atheism ruin a whole country and halt scientific progress of nation because of their ego.

He was kicked out because of bureaucracy and the politics of science. Nehru merely listened to some of Raman's more politically savvy colleagues who would use religion, caste(ofc he was an opressor tambrahmin) and language factors to discredit good researchers. Raman had also made an enemy of Nehru by publicly criticizing Nehru's decision to follow the Soviet model of state funded science bureaucracies like CSIR.
So even by your own admission, it had nothing to do with Nehru's atheism. The same way Sir Raman's achievements have got nothing to do with his religious beliefs.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
That's what we bring up the cow lynching, or casteism.. & you go in full denial mode.

Understand this. We understand yours is different. But we don't consider it better (to which you tend to take offence).
Similar to what @Lonewolf said.. You hindus see your stuff as a lion, other sees it as a pig [replace animal if needed to not take offence].
Still didn't answer my question
You don't have anything other than lynchings to equate Hindus with others
Answer........?
But you still equate it with other Ideologies as if it were one and the same

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I was not pussed till start of this argument ,now i can see you covering up what you said
No shit.. I don't give a duck about these political threads' people. But I'd prefer not to have toxicity in technical threads.

Better resolve the issues now.

There are barely a dozen people who are equally as qualified as him in his Field
Trust me brother, the bullshittery doesn't run with them
And the other 11 of them could either laugh at him, or have different beliefs. Scientists are not superhumans. You could be one of them if you studied maybe. But your beliefs wouldn't suddenly rationalise

airstrike99

Country flag

1) the paper says about relation between inbreeding and congenital defects(birth defects) that too of

among 3433 cases of congenital defects (birth defects) that too selected from one single village.

AMONG THOOOOSE WITH OUTPATIENT( ALREADY ) CONGENITAL DEFECTS, 45 % are due to inbreeding. similarly off 1037 new borns that already have birth defects, 37 % are due to inbreeding.

again it says among those who already have birth defects. not the entire population. again the study was performed in just 1 village out off approx 300,000 villages. the second paper is also similar.

2) you can only study the summary. you can't even access the full papers.

basically you googled " inbreeding in south india" and copy pasted 3rd and 5th link.
you didn't even bother studying the papers. typical " MuH SCienCE ......AthEiST"

you tried to falsely generalise entire south indian population as inbreeds. just because i posted one periyar meme and his ardent supporter bleh.

but at the end of the day you failed.:troll:

b8f4c7b2c5ababa5004df14ef7e62866 (1).jpg

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
You don't have anything other than lynchings to equate Hindus with others
Answer........?
Pseudoscience to messed up toxic society... with a little bit of riots sprinkled in.
It's a long list. Another can of worms.

Are you trying to hear that you're better than the muzzies?.. In which case that goes without saying. Chill. πŸ˜…

doreamon

Country flag
Well, not the stuff like "do your duty" obviously, but the fantastical claims about maya & shit, yes absolutely... Not just me mate. Everyone who's not a hindu does.

(And to sooth your ego, its exactly the same for muzzies or jews or any other religious group's "theory").
Thats a philosophical idea in hinduism. Is there a world we experience outside of our conciousness ? Color , touch , smell , everything with in our consciousness . Even neurologist dont have any idea how some neurological functions and chemical changes brings about our qualitative experience of reality ....

Does the reality indeed have something blue , red , sound , hard .. soft .. nope.. consciousness is bafling ..

Another reality is created in our dreams ... In our dreams sky can be pink .. Neither pink nor sky exists in outside the dream..

Tactical Doge

Country flag
And the other 11 of them could either laugh at him, or have different beliefs. Scientists are not superhumans. You could be one of them if you studied maybe. But your beliefs wouldn't suddenly rationalise
I don't want to make you aware of my credentials, neither am I going to ask you yours

"If I studied maybe", are you suggesting that I'm not studying, or is it that I am lost in translation

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
"If I studied maybe", are you suggesting that I'm not studying, or is it that I am lost in translation
I meant, if you could reach their academic level...

I'm going to have a PhD down the line, maybe reach to one of those top 10 in the world (hypothetical scenario), but if I think that this reality is a computer simulation then that wouldn't become real!... Just an example.

Blood+

Country flag
1) the paper says about relation between inbreeding and congenital defects(birth defects) that too of

among 3433 cases of congenital defects (birth defects) that too selected from one single village.

AMONG THOOOOSE WITH OUTPATIENT( ALREADY ) CONGENITAL DEFECTS, 45 % are due to inbreeding. similarly off 1037 new borns that already have birth defects, 37 % are due to inbreeding.

again it says among those who already have birth defects. not the entire population. again the study was performed in just 1 village out off approx 300,000 villages. the second paper is also similar.

2) you can only study the summary. you can't even access the full papers.

basically you googled " inbreeding in south india" and copy pasted 3rd and 5th link.
you didn't even bother studying the papers. typical " MuH SCienCE ......AthEiST"

you tried to falsely generalise entire south indian population as inbreeds. just because i posted one periyar meme and his ardent supporter bleh.

but at the end of the day you failed.:troll:

View attachment 92030
Doesn't matter, inter relative breeding is prevalent in the southern part of the country, that was my point and I proved it. Case closed. You can post as many Leo memes as you want to if that's what helps you cope, fine by me.

N4tsula67

Country flag
So even by your own admission, it had nothing to do with Nehru's atheism. The same way Sir Raman's achievements have got nothing to do with his religious beliefs.
Religion,his caste, his language did played a big role. How can an upper caste oppressive tambram be a scientist.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I meant, if you could reach their academic level...
My aspirations are different,
My field of study is different,
But it doesn't mean I don't admire Tesla, he has enough IQ to do his spiritual thinking on his own, which he did btw

I don't want to, don't plan to, reach their academic level,
Heck I'd be surprised if I even get an iota of their academic level

But you being critical of Tesla against his beliefs is just nothing short of some speck of dust punching above it's weight

Blood+

Country flag
Religion,his caste, his language did played a big role. How can an upper caste oppressive tambram be a scientist.
Well, if that's the case, then Chacha jaan was even bigger of a damn moron than I had previously thought him to be. Never claimed we were infallible, Nehru certainly wasn't as we got to know the hard way on multiple occassions.

Blood+

Country flag
My aspirations are different,
My field of study is different,
But it doesn't mean I don't admire Tesla, he has enough IQ to do his spiritual thinking on his own, which he did btw

I don't want to, don't plan to, reach their academic level,
Heck I'd be surprised if I even get an iota of their academic level

But you being critical of Tesla against his beliefs is just nothing short of some speck of dust punching above it's weight
Appeal to authority, in other words, a sheep...........another typical characteristic trait of a quintessential believer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926