The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
And Gita, kind sir, is not a story, it's a poem filled with what Lord Krishna considers is spiritual knowledge, which he narrates to
Yeah and what you say "spiritual knowledge" (God's words in case of muzzies), is baseless bullshit that literally noone outside your group buys.

So if you ask someone to take it seriously and they don't then you can't take offence.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
no. you can call mythological stories as fairy tales.
but you abused historical ancestors of hindu families as C suckrs.
that's why all hell broke loose.
you need not believe that krishna lifted a mountain with his little finger. even i don't accept it. because realistically a man cannot lift a mountain.

but if you abuse ancestors, their generations are here. for example the yadavas. you are doing family abuse.

that's why people are mean to you. you deserve it.:megusta:
Ok another point... People are dicks, everyone seems to agree on that in the last posts.

I'm not gonna pretend your or mine, ancestors were not.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Yeah and what you say spiritual knowledge (God's words in case of muzzies), is baseless bullshit that literally noone outside your group buys.

So if you ask someone to take it seriously and they don't then you can't take offence.
Quote verses from the Gita, what you claim as baseless bullshit, I can try to rebutt
And the same from Quran, which I haven't read btw

Blood+

Country flag
Dr. CV Raman was a devout Hindu as well. Do you know who kicked him out of his own institute an idiot elitist atheist named Nehru.
And what does Sir Raman being a Hindu prove?? Being a physicist (yeah, even a top dog like him) does not make you or your beliefs infallible.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Quote verses from the Gita, what you claim as baseless bullshit
And the same from Quran, which I haven't read btw
Well, not the stuff like "do your duty" obviously, but the fantastical claims about maya & shit, yes absolutely... Not just me mate. Everyone who's not a hindu does.

(And to sooth your ego, its exactly the same for muzzies or jews or any other religious group's "theory").

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Yeah and what you say "spiritual knowledge" (God's words in case of muzzies), is baseless bullshit that literally noone outside your group buys.

Who outside our group , those buch of baffons who follow that thumb rule to beat women or those ccp bots who killed millions , or those evagelicals in russia , se Asia and all

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
And what does Sir Raman being a Hindu prove?? Being a physicist (yeah, even a top dog like him) does not make you or your beliefs infallible.
Prove it wrong properly , argument like bill gates isn't hindu ,he don't buys hinduism text , so we also don't ,but still you are a useless fella not some billionaire

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Who outside our group , those buch of baffons who follow that thumb rule to beat women or those ccp bots who killed millions , or those evagelicals in russia , se Asia and all
Everyone. Those buffoons. The buffons that live on the high altitudes of Altai. Everyone who's not you. (what's with this muzzie obsession)
Prove it wrong properly , argument like bill gates isn't hindu ,he don't buys hinduism text , so we also don't ,but still you are a useless fella not some billionaire
See, if you were motivated & studied like hell in school, college then you'd be a PhD professor/scientist.. & still continue to believe in all that stuff.

Blood+

Country flag
Learn to speak proper English with proper syntax and grammar before you decide to engage someone in a debate.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Everyone. Those buffoons. The buffons that live on the high altitudes of Altai. Everyone who's not you. (what's with this muzzie obsession)
And they are all rationale people , intelligent race ,not thise cow belt people , right ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your mental slavery is really funny to me , that lion and pig portrait jome fits you best , if you don't mind please put it in bio , will give a better idea of you

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
And they are all rationale people , intelligent race ,not thise cow belt people , right ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seriously? You know they have their own fairytales. But they're different from yours. Your "spiritual knowledge" is just fantasy stories to everyone who's not you.

Similar to what you've said.. Hindus see their stuff as a lion, other sees or as a pig.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Well, not the stuff like "do your duty" obviously, but the fantastical claims about maya & shit, yes absolutely... Not just me mate. Everyone who's not a hindu does.

(And to sooth your ego, its exactly the same for muzzies or jews or any other religious group's "theory").
That's the thing
Fantastical claims
Anyone outside Hinduism? There are literally millions who questions the authority of Bhagavat and Gita, while there also people who questions Supremacy of Rigveda, all while they exist under the same umbrella

I'm not talking about claims, my problem is with how atheists, like yourself, put the Gita on the same pedestal as any other Abrahamic texts, it doesn't produce suicide bombers, it doesn't produce CENTURIES of Saffron crusades, it doesn't produce Seperatist Ideologies for the country, it doesn't ask you to extend your loyalities beyond borders to some dude with white cape in Some basilica, it doesn't advocate violence in a disturbing manner like at present, have heard of Dharma-yudhha sir?

All the while, only thing you present to equate It with the Al-kitab is some lynching instances that most of them doesn't have anything to do with religion in the first place

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Learn to speak proper English with proper syntax and grammar before you decide to engage someone in a debate.
Yeah dude ,but you know i am mere cow worshipping person so ignore my mistakes ,you are scientific person , so please do explain what you achieved in life except your mental self orgasm after all this atheist superiority bullshit

N4tsula67

Country flag
And what does Nehru kicking him out of institute just for some leftist propaganda of religion,upper caste bad etc. proves some people high on cool aid of elitist atheism ruin a whole country and halt scientific progress of nation because of their ego.

He was kicked out because of bureaucracy and the politics of science. Nehru merely listened to some of Raman's more politically savvy colleagues who would use religion, caste(ofc he was an opressor tambrahmin) and language factors to discredit good researchers. Raman had also made an enemy of Nehru by publicly criticizing Nehru's decision to follow the Soviet model of state funded science bureaucracies like CSIR.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Seriously? You know they have their own fairytales. But they're different from yours. Your "spiritual knowledge" is just fantasy stories to everyone who's not you.

Similar to what you've said.. Hindus see their stuff as a lion, other sees or as a pig.
Others meanwhile discuss how their was a forbidden fruit and all , or some other mental master of yours ?

Tactical Doge

Country flag
See, if you were motivated & studied like hell in school, college then you'd be a PhD professor/scientist.. & still continue to believe in all that stuff.
"In my heart I am deeply religious, though not in the orthodox sense of that word."
said by
A man who, the world in entirety believes, was one of brightest minds ever to live in modern times

Very spiritual man, even met with, SwamiJi, exchanged ideas on Spirituality, when he was touring the land of the white man
A reverse Google search would help you

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
my problem is with how atheists, like yourself, put the Gita on the same pedestal as any other Abrahamic texts, it doesn't produce suicide bombers,
That's what we bring up the cow lynching, or casteism.. & you go in full denial mode.

Understand this. We understand yours is different. But we don't consider it better (to which you tend to take offence).
Similar to what @Lonewolf said.. You hindus see your stuff as a lion, other sees it as a pig [replace animal if needed to not take offence].

N4tsula67

Country flag
Prof. Raman's efforts to attract top-notch scientists who were fleeing from Germany also did not materialise due to the noncooperation of the Indian bureaucracy and industrialists."

He held Nehru responsible. He felt Nehru had allowed Indian science to be hijacked by self-serving people who were given control of policy making. ... Raman faulted Nehru for not having the knowledge, the intuition, what you will, to find the right people for the advancement of Indian scence. ... On one of Nehru’s visits, Raman gave him a tour of the Raman Institute and also a lecture on the need for an endowment of one million rupees so that the research base could expand. But Nehru would not commit himself and said insread β€˜Raman why do you worry about the future of your institute?’ Raman shot back, β€˜I certainly don’t want this institute to become another government laboratory" .

Raman hated Nehru till the end because Nehru kicked Raman out of his own institute. Even today IISC is informally called Raman Institute. Raman taught carnatic music to children in his final days and wanted nothing to do with teaching science. He even hung a board outside his home that said "politicians and bureaucrats not allowed".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926