The Atheism/Agnosticism Thread

Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
And as I said 100% adharmic, with only common origins (refer to previous post 👆).. Will you claim celts as dharmics now because they had Britannia?
What's adharmic in it , you bongs are idots of highest order , what's dharm and adharma , explain

airstrike99

Country flag
You really are the kind who sits down and watches western atheist blogs and articles, aren't ya?
Do you carry a picture of pasta in your purse too?😂

Brodah, we're being oppressed by upper caste atheists.
Let's convert to agnosticism to pressure them to end discrimination.

You really are the kind who sits down and watches western atheist blogs and articles, aren't ya?
Do you carry a picture of pasta in your purse too?😂
it seems like it. bro.
that too written by fat trigglypuffs.

1622116304586.png

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
By that logic, every Indian of nonmuslim origin has to be suffering from an identity crisis as they have the urge to constantly mock the Pakistanis - see how ridiculous that sounds??

Yeah, because he sees the sheer dumbfuckery that is spewed by all the different religions all the time for what they are, just as any rational person would do!!

Not at all. Trust me, the world would be a lot better place if we were the majority, perhaps a bit dull and boring but a lot safer and more advanced, that's for certain.

Yeah, just like bald is a hairstyle and abstinence is a sex position, and not collecting stamps is a hobby as well. Makes perfect sense, right??

As if we haven't heard this shit ever before.

That's the fact.

Nope, we mock them cause it's just too much fun. No-fuss about it.

And then you wonder why we mock you to oblivion.

Nope, not at all. I've never met any atheist who considers those people as prophets!! We respect them for their works, sure but to turn them into prophets??!! Nah, that's your thing, not ours. We do not roll that way (and yes, I'm speaking on behalf of other atheists, sue me).

Condescending, presumpsious, opinionated - just as we expect you folks to be.
Typical muh atheist more scientific ,aryabhatta , swami Vivekananda , and thousands more would like to disagree

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Typical muh atheist more scientific ,aryabhatta , swami Vivekananda , and thousands more would like to disagree
Vivekanada ate beef just to prove a point that he's not prejudiced.. If he were alive today, the cow gang would hate on him as another bong poser. I guarantee that!

I thought inbreeding was more of a South Indian thing, or that's the impression I got from slogging through a few of your movies.
Nope. Everything south of Krishna river is India's Alabama! 🤣

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
Vivekanada ate beef to prove a point that he's not prejudiced.. If he were alive today, the cow gang would hate on him as another bong poser. I guarantee that!

Nope. Everything south of Krishna rivers in India's Alabama! 🤣
This cow thing is blown out of proportion .. How ll people in USA behave if You open a dog slaughter house there ? U ll face resistance there for sure ... why ... Is nt that backwardness .. dogmatic ..
In india cows treated as part of family culturally for thousands of years.. Later it got religious significance to spread idea of cow protection ..

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Vivekanada ate beef to prove a point that he's not prejudiced.. If he were alive today, the cow gang would hate on him as another bong poser. I guarantee that!

Nope. Everything south of Krishna river is India's Alabama! 🤣
Calling cow belt , naming adharmic and all and when asked to justify.

Neh i am fed of this bullshit comments .

Go get back to your renders ,as that's the field you can speak without shitting from mouth .

If you can judge all hindu by few incident ,whole hindu history by some 500 years , then i can judge you too based on atheist fuck up across world , you will suck upon islamist cause they gonna bend you over and put their half dyk in you .

That's absolute state of you asshole , you wannna hide behind rationale and calls yourself theist , welll Vivekananda asked for vedic teaching in cities too , and asked for some modern science in villages .

Thing is you wannna put yourself on higher pedestal based on your hate , call religion deity of some religion cocksucker but Don't have enough proof backing it but praise a pedophile ,cause he didn't tear the girl open while fucking and that makes him a peaceful , right ??

@asaffronladoftherisingsun you are really needed here to cure this jerk bhadraloki 🤮🤮

N4tsula67

Country flag
Not in hindushere I meant... Cows keep claiming "every pagan religion before abhramics is sanatan dharma. Ye vi hindu. Wo vi hindu. Sab ke sab hindu!".
Jake ke ye sab bolte na, Picts ya Greek-romans ko to dekhte.. Gand me ghusa deta shivling!

And can we stop the dharma adharma bulshit now? Yes, lots of cool bullshit is written in your books, but in practice...

View attachment 92020
Talking about Hindus showing a sculpture from jain temple lol. Btw have you ever been to that temple? Have you even entered that temple? Probably not. I am pretty sure you have no knowledge about Jainism.

Many temples have sculpture showing of a bad person going through torture in Naraka too doesn't mean such kind of torture were given in real life it was just to impart moral that baad deeds leads to such pain in after life.

Also that temple's story. In simple words leaving your lust and desires behind before entering the temple – which is why there are no carvings of sex inside the temples .

Philosophy of Dharma, Artha, Kama , Moksha . Perhaps you can attain nirvana, once you are done with all your wordly pleasures.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Talking about Hindus showing a sculpture from jain temple lol. Btw have you ever been to that temple? Have you even entered that temple? Probably not. I am pretty sure you have no knowledge about Jainism.
No he have more knowledge about desert cult , he is more of that lower caste got oppressed so destroy hinduism , typical low life , when we have many lower caste politician too in so called cow belt , don't try to cover up your hate dude , and your obsession with dildo is like fucking huge , you want one ? Order from some chinese market , they are largest manufacturer of dildo

warriorextreme

Country flag
Sam Harris the God of atheism also meditate ... This is what your civilization gave .. I dnt want all that is good in our civilization to be replaced with this western / leftist conformation bias .. And create a generation of youth with inferiority complex saying wtf in each statement .. doing rap battles with vulgar language.. 😆

U dont need to believe in God / practice rituals to be a hindu

This was answer of Adi Shankara charya when asked who are you ? There is path in hinduism which rejects caste , ritual etc

This is what youngsters think is cool these days, Rap battles and masturbating and pissing on Mahabharata

N4tsula67

Country flag
No he have more knowledge about desert cult , he is more of that lower caste got oppressed so destroy hinduism , typical low life , when we have many lower caste politician too in so called cow belt , don't try to cover up your hate dude , and your obsession with dildo is like fucking huge , you want one ? Order from some chinese market , they are largest manufacturer of dildo
Lmao even I'm shudra but Hinduism is not about all caste like these people like to portray. Typical bhimta lmao. These bhimtas beats other LC if they are devout hindu and excommunicate them.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
This cow thing is blown out of proportion .. How ll people in USA behave if You open a dog slaughter house there ?
I partially agree with the 1st line... But I'm pretty sure noone will get lynched over dog-meat, so there's that.

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

Many temples have sculpture showing of a bad person going through torture in Naraka too doesn't mean such kind of torture were given in real life it was just to impart moral that baad deeds leads to such pain in after life.

Also that temple's story. In simple words leaving your lust and desires behind before entering the temple – which is why there are no carvings of sex inside the temples .

Philosophy of Dharma, Artha, Kama , Moksha . Perhaps you can attain nirvana, once you are done with all your wordly pleasures.
Cool cool cool.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Lmao even I'm shudra but Hinduism is not about all caste like these people like to portray. Typical bhimta lmao. These bhimtas beats other LC if they are devout hindu and excommunicate them.
In my family there had been many vaidya ,and there has been a rule to cure all poor free of cost , without any criterion of varna , one of them was gold medalist from aiims in early 1920's , he died curing TB of some guy from lower caste , that family have too warm relation still , one of fatherless girls marriage wa financed by us some time back in that family . But according to you we should be oppressor here .

DownWithCCP

Country flag

I think I already posted this but this is worth the watch so take your time and watch it.
Boss @Bleh and @Blood+ if you guys aren't 14 year olds ad are open to non rhetorical dialogues, I suggest you to watch this too, maybe you can get to posting arguments with basis rather than strawmanning your opponent's positions.

airstrike99

Country flag
I thought inbreeding was more of a South Indian thing, or at least that's the impression I got from slogging through a few of your movies anyway.

your movies
may be you got confused by seeing some heroes. don't worry i get it all the time. most girls think i am some movie hero.
because i look similar to giga chad in real life.

1622118929956.png

I thought inbreeding was more of a South Indian thing, or at least that's the impression I got from slogging through a few of your movies anyway.
maybe your brain is like the image attached below. thats why you get such impressions.

1622118680898.png

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Boss @Bleh and @Blood+ if you guys aren't 14 year olds ad are open to non rhetorical dialogues, I suggest you to watch this too, maybe you can get to posting arguments with basis rather than strawmanning your opponent's positions.
Lolz. I frankly don't give a shit, some triggered cow just quoted a meme I shared months ago.. This topic is like talking to a fairytale enthusiast who thinks dragons are real & if you question his sanity, he goes on to describe how cool dragons are quoting their centuries old wisdom.

Look here he's asking justification because I thought the unicorn's story better than dragon's!
Calling cow belt , naming adharmic and all and when asked to justify.

doreamon

Country flag
I partially agree with the 1st line... But I'm pretty sure noone will get lynched over fog-meat, so there's that.
There is a history of centuries ... there is a context for that . Muslim invaders used to slaughter cows to humiliate hindus .. relevant article for that below

This tactics are still used ... U ll find many recent examples regarding that . Yeah media does nt cover everything like it does in reverse .
I am not justifying lynching ... usa dont share history like ours .. And we cnt assume how citizens ll react to that .. They have a tradition of shooting people without any reason as well ..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 929