Do you think God exists?

• Total voters

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This is your mind high on atheism :megusta:
It's not a pursuit but faith undone.;)
I'm not being arrogant, trying to look cool, developing any superiority complex or trying to be different but natural function of my mind to defy any meaningless pursuit. And nor that means I'm tryna insult someone. I'm attacking a faith pursuit basically because its inconsistency has started to bother me even more everyday.
I have certain differences with my family. So, are you guys for me. I will point it out wherever I find inconsistency.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's not a pursuit but faith undone.;)
I'm not being arrogant, trying to look cool, developing any superiority complex or trying to be different but natural function of my mind to defy any meaningless pursuit. And nor that means I'm tryna insult someone. I'm attacking a faith pursuit basically because its inconsistency has started to bother me even more everyday.
I have certain differences with my family. So, are you guys for me. I will point it out wherever I find inconsistency.
Not specifically at you guys either, those flat earth retards and creationists have become more assertive these days. So, are baba promoters in India. Indians first need to understand if Dharma doesn't advocate existence of any big daddy, why the hell ya need to fight for deities. Fight with Abrahams for protecting your culture, not yet another sky daddy or ritual. Rip everything which is inconsistent, to let the culture evolve, people will themselves attracted to culture if it is based on freedom, not obligations.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Not specifically at you guys either, those flat earth retards and creationists have become more assertive these days. So, are baba promoters in India. Indians first need to understand if Dharma doesn't advocate existence of any big daddy, why the hell ya need to fight for deities. Fight with Abrahams for protecting your culture, not yet another sky daddy or ritual. Rip everything which is inconsistent, to let the culture evolve, people will themselves attracted to culture if it is based on freedom, not obligations.
atheism doesn't answer basic questions ,atheist were in our culture since vedic era especially charvaks more or less same ideology of living life king size as there nothing beyond ,atheist were a fringe in society and will remain so because they don't have an explanation and they say it proudly,there is a "swayam bhagwan" and please don't share the memes of indian atheist page as it is more of marxist propaganda

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
atheism doesn't answer basic questions ,atheist were in our culture since vedic era especially charvaks more or less same ideology of living life king size as there nothing beyond ,atheist were a fringe in society and will remain so because they don't have an explanation and they say it proudly,there is a "swayam bhagwan" and please don't share the memes of indian atheist page as it is more of marxist propaganda
atheism doesn't answer basic questions
atheist were a fringe in society and will remain so because they don't have an explanation
Atheists don't need to "explain" anything at the first place because they didn't make any claim at first place. Religious leaders are supposed to demonstrate their preachings.
Atheism without science is as stupid as religion.
If you just wanna choose it like a religion, its same as that of religion, I'm taking "logic" essentially into account here.
If I say I'M AN ATHEIST" doesn't mean that I consciously made the choice to believe because you can't believe by choices. I developed my mind through years just by setting it free from fear of God & question everything honestly.

If you are an atheist for political reason, you may become just another mass murderer.
If you find superstitions & religious devotion around you unreasonable and stupid, you are becoming mature.

Religious beleiefs can't explain any damn. It gives judgements for no reason.
And if you can't explain anything that doesn't mean some God is sitting there obstructing you from knowledge.

We could have a healthy discussion here and I will win if I don't suffer personal attacks by emotionally afraid believers.

God is a "claim" and till proved, it will remain a claim and provides reason to devote to it.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Screenshot_20181106-224617_Facebook.jpg

Samajh nahi aata kaun si gali du isko.
:facepalm:
BC had a debate over theism atheism half an hour & later started opening threads on Creationism & Flat Earth org. Although, I could be explained, he'll be defying every evidence calling not enough or fake.

He needs millions of proofs & explanations to believe what was discovered & used in modern tech, doesn't need any reason to believe in God.

Difference here is that we give reasons to reach a conclusion. Hardcore believers establish preachings and conclusion and then search reasons to defend it.
Atheism is a state when reality concluded doesn't coincide with established belief and concerned person stops believing what's been proved wrong.

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
View attachment 29418
Samajh nahi aata kaun si gali du isko.
:facepalm:
BC had a debate over theism atheism half an hour & later started opening threads on Creationism & Flat Earth org. Although, I could be explained, he'll be defying every evidence calling not enough or fake.

He needs millions of proofs & explanations to believe what was discovered & used in modern tech, doesn't need any reason to believe in God.

Difference here is that we give reasons to reach a conclusion. Hardcore believers establish preachings and conclusion and then search reasons to defend it.
Atheism is a state when reality concluded doesn't coincide with established belief and concerned person stops believing what's been proved wrong.
You are looking for artificial demons to fight. The Church used to hang scientists. Muslims killed free thinkers and authors. That's why there's an atheist vs theist rivalry there.

Hindu religious leaders never killed any scientists. Hinduism doesn't interfere in the day to day life of Hindus, be it birth, marriage, or death, you have the state infrastructure to take care of these things. In Abrahamic religions, there's no other way to live other than the one prescribed by their religion. This means everything from birth (nunu chopping), bathing (Jhumma to Jhumma), eating habits, Nikah, death comes with a "user manual" of do's and dont's.

In Indian history, there was no difference between a guru and a rishi. They were not mutually exclusive. We had the gurukul system of education so what you'd call as a religious sadhu now were actually researchers. Everyone from Charak, to Chanakya looked like a Hindu monk.

This guy is Charak, he was a doctor :

There's no dissonance between "shastra" and "science". They're synonyms. This difference between religion and science only exists in Abrahamic religions because they have cooked up religion to control the masses. Abrahamics looked to religion to answer their questions, that's why they came up with stupid ideas like the flat earth theory. The globe was always called "Bhu-gol" in Sanskrit.

The goal of spirituality in Hinduism is not to control the masses with a stick. It's for improving oneself as a person. Hindus who took to the spiritual path never went after scientists. They went to the Himalayas to meditate. This rivalry between religious heads and scientists only happens in Abrahamic religions.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You are looking for artificial demons to fight. The Church used to hang scientists. Muslims killed free thinkers and authors. That's why there's an atheist vs theist rivalry there.

Hindu religious leaders never killed any scientists. Hinduism doesn't interfere in the day to day life of Hindus, be it birth, marriage, or death, you have the state infrastructure to take care of these things. In Abrahamic religions, there's no other way to live other than the one prescribed by their religion. This means everything from birth (nunu chopping), bathing (Jhumma to Jhumma), eating habits, Nikah, death comes with a "user manual" of do's and dont's.

In Indian history, there was no difference between a guru and a rishi. They were not mutually exclusive. We had the gurukul system of education so what you'd call as a religious sadhu now were actually researchers. Everyone from Charak, to Chanakya looked like a Hindu monk.

There's no dissonance between "shastra" and "science". They're synonyms. This difference between religion and science only exists in Abrahamic religions because they have cooked up religion to control the masses. Abrahamics looked to religion to answer their questions, that's why they came up with stupid ideas like the flat earth theory. The globe was always called "Bhu-gol" in Sanskrit.

The goal of spirituality in Hinduism is not to control the masses with a stick. It's for improving oneself as a person. Hindus who took to the spiritual path never went after scientists. They went to the Himalayas to meditate. This rivalry between religious heads and scientists only happens in Abrahamic religions.
Well that's the beauty of Indian heritage. Conflict is there because integration of Abrahamic narrative with Indian ones in certain cases.
Theism vs Atheism was not issue in Indian history because they didn't poke nose in science & things they don't know unlike Abrahams.
The modern form of Indian religious system & patriarchys could evolve in another way against what it has become.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You are a religious bafoon and I'm a atheist I win every argument by default. I am more smarter than you since I don't burn bamboo sticks everyday, don't bow down to a mud statue everyday.
I am clearly superior to you on account of being a atheist your religious shit smells my atheist shit does not.

:megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:

This is what you face every time you encounter atheist.

These are people with low self esteem.

In my opinion if u become atheist and belittle other peoples religion you are no better than what u have left. aka u are a atheist missionary.
Of course there are real atheist who keep it to themselves and don't bother other people with their shit, unfortunately their number is too low.

Aghore_King

Country flag

Infact, our culture has always encouraged debates. Adi Shankaracharya roamed almost all of India, from southern tip to northern one, debating the hell out of anyone he could find. His fellow philosophers called him "Prachanna Buddhist" i.e Budha in disquise. His commentaries are considered foremost in advaitya vedanta. Just reading the Nirvana Ashtakam will give anyone an idea of his brilliance. And mind you he composed that at a very early age. Buddism too had great philosophers like Nagarjuna, Dignaga, Dharmakirti. Nagarjuna is called Einstein of India, but in reality , Nagarjuna would have made Einstein look like a 5 year old child. He gave the idea of relativity 2000 years ago. But, Vedic philosophers like Adi Shankaracharya trumped even geniuses like these.

Haldiram

Country flag
Theism vs Atheism was not issue in Indian history because they didn't poke nose in science
...and they're poking their nose in science now? are they checking for kundali of astronauts and muhurat while launching rockets to Mars? :hehe:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
...and they're poking their nose in science now? are they checking for kundali of astronauts and muhurat while launching rockets to Mars? :hehe:
No but they are going stupidest of stupids in d measuring contests with muzzies. Specially, theistic ones.
Relating gravity as an argument to ban menstruating women in temples or many other bull$hits. It's not about what's written in Dharma but about what was being practiced.
And if Hindus could also evolved their culture to be free which was far more meaningful than western ones to a little free, you wouldn't even have found a single Indian in western apparels.
For Hindu superstitions, there's no justification simply. They are stupid even if they are peaceful.

Though, not all are same. And those launch rockets to Mars without kundlis.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
They are stupid
"I am an atheist and it is stupid if I say it is"

See I don't believe in Karva Chauth, I'm totally not bothered by my neigbour celebrating but still I'll file this PIL in the court to bash their patriarchal mindset.

See I'm totally smarter than the religious baffons.

Sir u are a token athiest

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
"I am an atheist and it is stupid if I say it is"

See I don't believe in Karva Chauth, I'm totally not bothered by my neigbour celebrating but still I'll file this PIL in the court to bash their patriarchal mindset.

See I'm totally smarter than the religious baffons.

Sir u are a token athiest
Now, this kind of responses irritate people and make them arrogant.
You are a religious bafoon and I'm a atheist I win every argument by default. I am more smarter than you since I don't burn bamboo sticks everyday, don't bow down to a mud statue everyday.
I am clearly superior to you on account of being a atheist your religious shit smells my atheist shit does not.
Anatomy is yet to say that anyone is superior to other one. Beliefs are hated, not people.
And portraying everyone as ARROGANT to escape every argument isn't going strengthen your point in anyway.

One is trying to do a debate whether God exists or not and other is running away from it calling equivalent of religion.

Shooing away, "Why can't you leave us alone?"
Or "Keep it to yourself."
IT IS DIRECTLY ASKING FOR SOMEONE'S SUBMISSION.
If you are going to do this, don't even bother to argue with me.
In my opinion if u become atheist and belittle other peoples religion you are no better than what u have left. aka u are a atheist missionary.
Belittling belief because you can't find the reason is not any bad or arrogant thing in anyway.
If someone doesn't hold a particular belief and other guy has attached his entire emotions to that particular belief, its not the fault of the disbeliever.
Of course there are real atheist who keep it to themselves and don't bother other people with their shit, unfortunately their number is too low.
There are such groups in religions too. One is that doesn't bother and other fascist. Their number is staggeringly high in Indian cities, some of them hide it from their families

For such atheists, you tell them anything they won't care. Once, you intervene any of their thing which affects them personally, they too will get mad. Fascist ones are already.
If you are going to again call me arrogant or like sarcastic responses, please don't bother because I'm not even going to reply them.

Nor this kind of responses are going to leave any difference between you guys & that group of Hindus, Christians & muzzies on social sites who have now united to troll me.
I GIVE REASONS TO REACH A CONCLUSION AND THEY SET A CONCLUSION TO GIVE REASONS. SO, I WIN EVERYTIME BY DEFAULT BECAUSE THEY WILL SHUT UP, THEIR SKY DADDY WILL BECOME SILENT.

If you were born in Europe or Americas, you would most likely be Christian, if in middle east, most likely a Muslim. But you were born in India. So, you were likely to be a Hindu. Your belief system was all course of geography.

If you can set your mind over that, can leave your rein on your thought process and can argue or discuss about things actually, you're welcome. Otherwise, please feel free to stay away from atheists. This thread is going to run.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
From the streets of some major city, seems like that. Although, it can't give us numbers over how many Indians have left religion.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Now, this kind of responses irritate people and make them arrogant.
Anatomy is yet to say that anyone is superior to other one. Beliefs are hated, not people.
And portraying everyone as ARROGANT to escape every argument isn't going strengthen your point in anyway.
Yes u may be already aware there are more no of religious scientist as there are atheist scientist even more.
Pursuit of science never discouraged anyone from God.

One is trying to do a debate whether God exists or not and other is running away from it calling equivalent of religion.
Shooing away, "Why can't you leave us alone?"
Or "Keep it to yourself."
IT IS DIRECTLY ASKING FOR SOMEONE'S SUBMISSION.
If you are going to do this, don't even bother to argue with me.
Why does my belief cause such an itch to you. If I burn incense stick everyday how does it bother you.
No one even asked for your submission what are u on a war with me.

Belittling belief because you can't find the reason is not any bad or arrogant thing in anyway.
If someone doesn't hold a particular belief and other guy has attached his entire emotions to that particular belief, its not the fault of the disbeliever.
There are such groups in religions too. One is that doesn't bother and other fascist. Their number is staggeringly high in Indian cities, some of them hide it from their families
Nor this kind of responses are going to leave any difference between you guys & that group of Hindus, Christians & muzzies on social sites who have now united to troll me.
Nigga who's bothering u ur the one who's bothering us when you shit up religious bullshit in threads unrelated to religion.

Trolling LMAO I haven't seen anyone name calling u except a few posters here.

Wait I'm not here to argue against atheism anyway
I will give you my thoughts on atheism vs religion tomorrow.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes u may be already aware there are more no of religious scientist as there are atheist scientist even more.
Pursuit of science never discouraged anyone from God.
It's only scientist. Being an atheist or religious is a decisive matter. Early people believed that, modern people reject that.

And its better if we chase the question instead of politicising theism vs atheism.

Coz I'm an atheist, not a communist and can't argue with any sort of emotional or political righteousness. I won't even react.
Why does my belief cause such an itch to you. If I burn incense stick everyday how does it bother you.
This isn't the response.
I can only say that if someone dances naked in market or sends you some stupid photos of him on WhatsApp, it shouldn't bother you. Either argue or don't respond if my attacks on belief bother you.

There are plenty of people, theists & atheists who don't bother with each other. We on DFI here are to bother, with domestic & international politics to ideologies.
No one even asked for your submission what are u on a war with me.
I'm not in any war with you. I'm not hounding you, quoting you & carrying out personal attacks on every matter or thread.

I'm in a debate and you are asking me to give up despite that fact that you could move on yourself.
A particular type of threads and a particular concern, I've been debating over with everyone.

Look mate, such responses are there because you WANT TO BELIEVE in God and it itches you guys when I say something out of the comfort zone you guys have developed over years.
It's normal & I also suffer same in other aspects of life. Getting over it and calculating situation will test your EQ (Emotional Quotient).

Be on topic, my judgement can be done latet.
Nigga who's bothering u ur the one who's bothering us when you shit up religious bullshit in threads unrelated to religion.
I respond to some, and yeah mostly involving religion.
You have a perspective of making it Hindus versus Abraham, I see it with perspective I have of any religion.

We don't need to fight with each other for unconfirmed.
Trolling LMAO I haven't seen anyone name calling u except a few posters here.
Obviously, I don't belong to pseudo secular gang whose only motive is to create muzzie apologizing environment here.

I'm honest & clear about my views, not a rented liberal.
Wait I'm not here to argue against atheism anyway
I will give you my thoughts on atheism vs religion tomorrow.
Nice of you,
  1. just don't make it a versus one instead of answering the question mentioned in the poll of this thread.
  2. Don't do ad hominem attacks like me being arrogant, I won't call anyone ignorant either.
  3. Don't generalize, because Communists are atheists, then Islamic terrorists are believers.
  4. No dictating about legitimacy of any religion. Indian & East Asian culture might be more peaceful than Abrahamic but that isn't relevant to our question.
  5. One more thing, focus on content rather than source. Content matters, source doesn't matter. I quoted that video here because it was interactive, not because Bhagat Singh wrote that. Matters is what is written.
Best Regards

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geoBR Atheism and Orthodoxy in Modern Russia General Multimedia 1
The3Amigos China auto thread China 332
JaguarWarrior Russian civil aviation thread Europe and Russia 44
JaguarWarrior Russia auto thread Europe and Russia 926