Terrorists Attack Baramulla RR Post 02/10/2016

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
watched all news channel showing video of attack site. no jawans was wearing night vision and only few wearing helmet rest only patka

where is his night vision???

look at his helmet looks like he is still fighting world war 1

yeah bhai ne to patka bandha hua ha
Even several African countries are better equipped than Indian forces.

WARREN SS

Country flag
watched all news channel showing video of attack site. no jawans was wearing night vision and only few wearing helmet rest only patka

where is his night vision???

look at his helmet looks like he is still fighting world war 1

yeah bhai ne to patka bandha hua ha
well could not agree more Army themselves to blame these guys spend more on subsidised alcohol in canteens than standard SPJ

Recent order by mod for which peanets if compare budget of Army .140cr or 100 cr such amount is spent on stationary by army

Last edited:

mayfair

I see it as a clampdown on information. The media has had no updates since a flurry of tweets in the early hours. Hopefully, that's one lesson learned. Till recently as Uri, media was churning out minute-by-minute updates of the Ops and the "sources" were babbling. This time, there is an puzzling silence or pause in the flow of information. i wonder why.

Now the speculation on terrorists escaping or dead in Jhelum. Is it too farfetched to think that some of them may have been captured alive but not disclosed and the forces are treating them right royally to understand more of their plans, which camps they came from and thus, which camps should be targeted in the next wave of strikes?

Let's wait for a proper official statement come out before we let loose a barrel of outlandish theories and wild goose chases..

sorcerer

Country flag

busesaway

1) Kashmir needs its own targeted paramilitary force. India should send in reinforcements from other parts of India.

2) Internal Passport

3) Build a Wall.

Bornubus

Why is this BJP govt didn't disclose to Indians that Doval and Pak NSA talk over phone recently. Sartaj Aziz issue a statement in this regard.

No more back channel talks with Pakis like they did secretly in Bangkok.

mayfair

Why is this BJP govt didn't disclose to Indians that Doval and Pak NSA talk over phone recently. Sartaj Aziz issue a statement in this regard.
You really are a kneejerker aren't you?

Now where did you get the info about the phone convo. between the NSAs? Senile Aziz's twitter right? The man who has been lying since he was born and recently even lied about his imaginary role in NSG, and even about our strikes when his own PM "condomed" it.

You do know that hostilities do not mean that all communication is stopped do you? DGMOs remain in contact and so do NSAs. Did you even stopped to consider that their NSA may have been the one to call and may actually have requested mercy after the pounding they got.

But no. Not only must you jump to conclusions, even if they maybe completely off track, but you must throw in a snarky sideways political comment at that.

HakeemJi really has out pulse, we are our own worst enemies..

Bornubus

You really are a kneejerker aren't you?

Now where did you get the info about the phone convo. between the NSAs? Senile Aziz's twitter right? The man who has been lying since he was born and recently even lied about his imaginary role in NSG, and even about our strikes when his own PM "condomed" it.

You do know that hostilities do not mean that all communication is stopped do you? DGMOs remain in contact and so do NSAs. Did you even stopped to consider that their NSA may have been the one to call and may actually have requested mercy after the pounding they got.

But no. Not only must you jump to conclusions, even if they maybe completely off track, but you must throw in a snarky sideways political comment at that.

HakeemJi really has out pulse, we are our own worst enemies..
Unlike your kind i don't quote Twitter. Its all over Indian media including national DD. And here you automatically think that i am against all kind of communication. So calm your horses and spare me of your verbal diarrhea.

If Doval is in in contact with Janjua then it should be disclose or if Sartaz Aziz is lying then we should issue statement debunking his claim.

mayfair

@Bornubus
No you do not quote twitter, unlike "my kind" you swallow "hook, line and sinker".

If it's all over media including DD, then the government has disclosed it as you wished. GoI has also refrained from commenting on Baki ISPR and Baki-pasand desis claims that their was no surgical strike. Do you think GoI should be issuing a statement justifying or debunking every random BS that's floating out there?

Let's stop getting ours in a twist over minor issues.

What concerns me more is complete lack of news from Baramulla, all that's come out is conflicting reports on the fate of the piglets and Ops. The usual channels are quiet and that could mean any number of things.

Bornubus

Because this is not minor issue. The NSA speaking over each other has bigger implications than a random terrorist attack.

Army already issue statement that ISPR videos and photos are fake and no SF casualties during surgical strike.

Bahamut

3) Build a Wall.
Sir we have Tring to build a wall for the last 20year, they start artillery shelling on the worker even if they r in Indian territory.
1) Kashmir needs its own targeted paramilitary force. India should send in reinforcements from other parts of India.
What is needed is political will to back police and army against anti national activity. Look at Phillipines, they just had a change in president, the police is still the same but due to political backing their war on drugs has total change

Akshay_Fenix

Infiltration along gurdaspur foiled. Good Job BSF, You make us proud.

These scums haven't learnt their lession.

mayfair

Their military officers are gathering intel. They are upping the ante.
They are behaving like NoKo soldiers stationed along the Korean DMZ. From time to time they walk up to the MDL (Military Demarcation Line) with binocs and AKs, pretend to survey SoKo positions across the line and go back to their positions.

Nothing really comes out of it, it's more of a show off.

Akshay_Fenix

They are behaving like NoKo soldiers stationed along the Korean DMZ. From time to time they walk up to the MDL (Military Demarcation Line) with binocs and AKs, pretend to survey SoKo positions across the line and go back to their positions.

Nothing really comes out of it, it's more of a show off.
Never underestimate your enemies. Always think of the worst and act like its the last day of your life.
If I had a choice then I would have gladly accepted NoKo as my neighbor than a Porkistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles