Terrorists Attack Baramulla RR Post 02/10/2016

Indibomber

And why exactly are you posting this here ? What is up with Indians blindly swallowing porki propaganda...
Bloody hell. who the fuck are you? As an Indian i have every right to know what actually happened. We are in a HIGHEST state of alerts and we should be hunting these bastards down with out loosing our own.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
what's with overwhelming number of porkis on twitter #baramulla timeline....
Looks like surgical strike hit them hard somewhere else.....
ISI propaganda, they have suddenly sprouted on FB and twitter...

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Bloody hell. who the fuck are you? As an Indian i have every right to know what actually happened. We are in a HIGHEST state of alerts and we should be hunting these bastards down with out loosing our own.
You believe the army or some random idiot porkies on the Internet....grow up..

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
I say forget everyone, put hordes of bihar, up people there,asap. Kya chutiyapa hai, jo log jamin chin ke le gaye unke liye special status. maa ki aankh.

A lot masquerading as our army people. I also see lots of aaptards aiding them.
Why single out biharis and up? Our goal of Kashmir should be to turn it into a paradise that it once was, coveted by all of us vying each other for its beautiful real estate. Like Shimla or Missouri but bigger and better.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
pak army people telling their velayati rishtedars to go back, who r on vacation ....

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Son of Einstein. How did you judge me from one quote about my IQ and Logic?
Does this forum belong to your dad or are you the moderator?
Being clever is fine don't be over clever. There is a saying" Syani kutti 2 baar chudti hai"
BSF saying one thing and your quoting a porki and questioning it ? What else am i supposed to say ? AM i supposed to praise you for your open mindedness ?

eat_pigs

BSF saying one thing and your quoting a porki and questioning it ? What else am i supposed to say ? AM i supposed to praise you for your open mindedness ?
Chill dude, piggies are reading and laughing. He was just posting what piggies are saying. If they are so quickly claiming that 14 soldiers were killed, methinks this attack could be more than your run of the mill jihadi piggy. Maybe it was SSG troops trying to avenge the surgical strikes?

Filtercoffee

Country flag
They will never win this war and will never get Kashmir and parts occupied. We will also get new territory soon. It's called a slow pork roast, we are very good at that. Also I know after 71 it was all over; poor pigs dint know so we forced them. Majority wins, I know. I am aware of only such unwanted info. May our Jawans drink amrit beyond our confirmed pig kill.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Chill dude, piggies are reading and laughing. He was just posting what piggies are saying. If they are so quickly claiming that 14 soldiers were killed, methinks this attack could be more than your run of the mill jihadi piggy. Maybe it was SSG troops trying to avenge the surgical strikes?
I doubt too many piggies are here, a lot of them are running around China singing "Kumbaya" dreaming about CPEC. As @WARREN SS said, this looks like a knee jerk reaction from a local commander. Bad Idea...

Indibomber

Where did i endorse the quote about Pak?
Also If BSF was saying there was on one dead Army Said there where 2 who died. Which can actually mean they are reporting 2 different locations and mean 3 men have died. This also shows that there is lack of coordination between the two groups. Lack of communication between two when we are a peak of tension and Highest possible alerts is terrifying.

So genius do support our forces but keep your eyes and ears open. Also Inbred bastards (pakis) do lie a lot but not always. To know the truth listen to both sides from a neutral standpoint and still support India even when we are wrong.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles