Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Hindi me anuvaad preshit karne ka kast karen /\
Use google lens birader, I know majority here can’t read Urdu, but I can so I share it so that people can use google lens to translate it and read it.

By the way context is Al-Qaeda (9/11 waale) congratulating Taliban for forming Gobarment.

Bhairav

Country flag
Use google lens birader, I know majority here can’t read Urdu, but I can so I share it so that people can use google lens to translate it and read it.

By the way context is Al-Qaeda (9/11 waale) congratulating Taliban for forming Gobarment.
Mtlb ki agar isko mai scan karta hu to mera bhi naam FBI ke watchlist me aajayega? :shock:
btw I think Biden bhaiya Murica wale yaa to pagal hogaye hain yaa to sabko pagal karna chahate hain

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
What "leverage" do Muricans have?
Have they decided to bankroll Taliban now? Wtf.

That's what happens when you put an asskisser in a post that deals with real life events.

This is the guy that lacks any connection to real security scenario. Even the secondhand experience that he might have as Deputy to the Hillary Clinton in State Dept. would have made him pariah in security related issues after Hillary and her staff bungled the 2012 Benghazi attack. Yet, here is the guy elevated to the top post as NSA!

And what happened? The repeat of Benghazi in a much much larger scale.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
It was a mistake specially when they haven't enabled afghan to defend themselves .

Their goals were stupid from the beginning too and the way they dealt with the situation was insane.

The only good thing is we had relative peace and time to built our forces to deal with them when they act against India.

We didn't utilised it completely that was our fault.
I am not able to understand why US military gave taliban free hand plus huge munitions of usa forces. It is not making sense.
China gave legitimacy to Taliban very fast, buddha is puppet of ccp.
What china is gaining out of this?
Belt and road? Via Afghanistan to Middle east to europe?

road20181014.jpg

Bhairav

Country flag
Because this is defence forum and we care about men and women who wear uniform to fight for their flag . they were killed by fucking Jihadi terrorist who is the same one we also fight in the valley .
bro this "diplomatic bhasa" suits well to places like UN, but here we should not forget that these are the same bastards who equipped the bakrihods with modern weapons to defeat USSR and they were the ones who constructed those caves in the Tora-bora mountains.

Jimih

Country flag
Then why aren't there memorial shrines of thousands of Afghan National Army soldiers in this forum or even the dozens that died in recent days?

Say the truth. They are American master race to whom subconscious of some people automatically show obeisance.

Just because some wore uniform can't be a reason for getting carried away with overwhelming eulogies. Say sorry and that should be enough. But in this very thread pages were given to the deceased soldiers.

Like it or not, those soldiers died while following up an order that has done exactly opposite of fighting the jehadists. So, call me whatever name you choose, the cowardice of their leadership tainted their own action too. The US army just handed over an arsenal to Talibs which literally made them invulnerable for at least a decade or more, given the terrain of Afghanistan.

The US gave away an arsenal of modern weaponries worth billions of dollars to the biggest islamofascist terrorist groups for free. So, you wont find any sympathy from likes of me who likes to call a spade a spade.

If I am supposed to detest a sundry Pakistan soldier because his nation supports the terrorist groups, why should I be overwhelmed with grief for another uniformed soldier of another nation that too helps the terrorists?
Hold your horses now @jackprince mate.
You have now quoted multiple times your POV.

You have already made your point. No one is disagreeing with you. Cheerzz.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles