Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Spitfire9

Country flag
Not just our neighborhood, but there is a widespread hatred of India prevalent in the political establishment of the world. The left and right in America hates us for reasons that all of us have talked about before. China hates us, for obvious reasons. Canada, Europe, almost all the countries in our neighborhood.
I do not think that Europe hates India. Yes, many places are opposed to extreme nationalism. That has been the source of immense death and destruction to the people of Europe.

Isolationism and military expansion is the way we should go about things. We need to build an armed force that will be able to take on our entire neighborhood and then some.
Yes, I think that India should be defence-independent. A lot needs to change for that to happen quickly - competent and incorruptable people are needed in the government, bureaurocracy, MOD and forces.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I do not think that Europe hates India. Yes, many places are opposed to extreme nationalism. That has been the source of immense death and destruction to the people of Europe.

Yes, I think that India should be defence-independent. A lot needs to change for that to happen quickly - competent and incorruptable people are needed in the government, bureaurocracy, MOD and forces.
Racial hatred is everywhere

WARREN SS

Country flag
This leftist liberal virus has spread in far corners of the Earth just like Coronavirus. Hollywood movies, MSM coverage, SM posts are having their intended effects on masses. Everyone now sees themselves as some social justice Superman.

The funny thing is west may survive this period of wokeness as they are already very strong, both economically and militarily. Its people in small and fragile countries who will have hard time surviving.
This is chameleon virus we have to learn
This tact too.
RW is learning it slowly globally.
While it's intrenched in Abrahamic Cultures
Look at missionaries and Muslims

They convert on behest of Social cause.

Recent RSS cheif comments
Based on Hindutva narrative that Muslims are Hindus too
All Indians are Hindus.

But Radical RW go on Ramage.

Sorry to say 60 % of the world is controlled by Abrahamics
We need to play this tact fully and learn from Israel and Jewish community and Japan
Or that matter even from Chinese.

If we want to be a Global leader

sajobajo

Country flag
I suspect there will be no real Nanha Mujaheeds (born post 2001/1996) riding their MRAPs towards Kashmir till the months preceding GE 2024.
May-Sep 2023 would be a hard hard push, mainly ISI coordinated and CCP funded. Mainly to give a massive beating to Modi's image as a strongman.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There will be a big attack in Kashmir to announce Jihadi victory very soon. 30 days I suppose.

The moment US is out, the window of untold self placed restriction by India on its own since 9/11 not to attack Pakistan as it would impact Operation Enduring Freedom to help USA interests will be over. The US always considered Paki Army on its eastern borders defending its interests detrimental to its core interests. India had to absorb hundreds of attacks for the last twenty years to serve core US interests.

The nuke test by Pakis in 1998 was another restraining event. Modi has already breached that via Balakot bombings.

We will finally be free without caring much about US interests in attacking Pakistan. It's truly a watershed moment for India to open its wings.
I anticipate:
*Big attack on some big temple in Jammu.
*Bomb blast in a Railway station or Airport or Bus Stand of some Metro city.

before 1st week of October.
Lol does it ring some bells? *Cough**Cough* UP *Cough**Cough* Elections *Cough* 2022*Cough*

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Apart from racial hatred from the far-right, the left in practically all Western countries despise us too, for our conservative religious values, and refusal to accommodate jihadis, LGBTQ ideologies and gender nonsense. And it's not so much nationalism, as it is globalism and expansionism that has brought death and destruction to the people of Europe.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
@Hariharan_kalarikkal are nt u from kerala ? Is it true ?
Yes
AFAIK
He says "Samsarikkatte"
i.e "let the guy speak", there is atleast two individuals
Would be fun to watch the people in stark white dhoti and neatly Ironed green Kurta roaming the streets of Kabul with a Kalashnikov

Last edited:

HitmanBlood

Country flag
This chameleon virus we have to learn
This tact too
RW is learning it slowly globally.
While it's intrenched in Abrahamic Cultures
Look at missionaries and Muslims

They convert on behest of Social cause

Recent RSS cheif comments on
Based on Hindutva narrative that Muslims are Hindus too
All Indians are Hindus.

But Radical RW go on Ramage.

Sorry to say 60 % world controlled by Abrahamics
We need to play this tact fully and learn from Israel and Jewiah community and Japan
Or the matter even Chinese.

If we want to be a Global leader
Best way to protect India from this virus is by turning off liberal tap. Isolation from western SM and western entertainment industry. Kinda like how China does. As long as water flows from this tap, unhinged liberalism in India will flourish.

Covfefe

Country flag
Best way to protect India from this virus is by turning off liberal tap. Isolation from western SM and western entertainment industry. Kinda like how China does. As long as water flows from this tap, unhinged liberalism in India will flourish.
Slightly difficult in India though. No homogeneity like Hans. Plus young kids in our metros are more American then the freaking American pie

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles