Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Made in India by armasen, in use with ANA commando corps
Razorback PC with 7.62 pouches

Hopefully GoI can keep funding kit for Northern alliance

Cheepek

That is how they have a "list" and that is how USofA has jeopardized every single life that helped them in Afghanistan.
And that's also why USofA is non committal on saving/evacuating every life outside Kabul, because they simply can't. The moment anyone enters Kabul they will be checked by Taliban at every corner and fingerprints matched.

This is from 2016-

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Wise words. I note his observation that the only way to find lasting peace is to change the ideology responsible for causing conflict. How do you do that? Having said that, very few Muslims in Europe follow the obligation in the Koran to attempt to convert all others to Islam. The ideology is there but they choose not to enact it.
You can't dsimantle Islamist ideology without dismantling islams hold on its followers.
The following controversial and morally ambiguous steps can be attempted:

- Associate any and all assertions of islamic identity with extremism and terrorism.
Force muslim identity to fight for relevance and not supremacy.

-Dismantle their leadership and bring them and their institutions under state control thereby cutting off/regulating foreign connections.

-Prevent and destroy all instruments of muslim alienation.
This includes burkha bans, banning gender segregation practices, banning halal slaughter ( mandating stunning+ beheading as mandated in some European countries) Sharia courts etc.
And extreme step would be to ban islamic facial hairstyles as well.
Understand that islamic hairstyle is a petty instrument used by islam to different followers from kafirs, as asserted by Mohammad himself.

-Cultural assimilation:
Encouraging adoption of host country's culture, language and norms even within their religious settings.
Get to the extent where muslims start prefering host countrys native names instead of arab and farsi names.

In case of India, we should ban urdu, Dismantle deoband aligarh schools, recognise hindu genocide of last millenium at the constitutional level, pass anti hinduphobia laws, remove restrictions in freedom of speech, and move towards shaming and discouraging use of arab and farsi names.

Last edited:

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You guys won't believe this shit🀣🀣🀣

A Frog-avatar account successfully negotiated with the Taliban in Twitter, something the Spanish government was unable to do using official lines of communication, and secured the safety and got assurances from the Taliban that they won't hurt Spanish diplomats and citizens.

A fucking fascist Pepe saves the day:pound:

doreamon

Country flag
Wise words. I note his observation that the only way to find lasting peace is to change the ideology responsible for causing conflict. How do you do that? Having said that, very few Muslims in Europe follow the obligation in the Koran to attempt to convert all others to Islam. The ideology is there but they choose not to enact it.
If i had a time machine i wld have banned religious schools in 1947 ... wld have implemented UCC .. Our education system shd have taught the dark history of mughal nd sultanet period and its nt something to proud of ... And given hindus their rightful inheritance to the temples destroyed during those period ... India had no obligation for appeasement after violent partition where millions perished .. No learning nothing from history of congress appeasement during national movement ... We choosed to close our eyes ..

And here we are .. Where majority is worried abt future of nation .. going defensive each passing day.. and liberals have divided the world in to binary of liberal vs nazi ... muslims being protected species not liable to any mistake ... I dnt knw whts the sollution ... And wht future hold for the nation ...

Suhaldev

Country flag
You guys won't believe this shit🀣🀣🀣

A Frog-avatar account successfully negotiated with the Taliban in Twitter, something the Spanish government was unable to do using official lines of communication, and secured the safety and got assurances from the Taliban that they won't hurt Spanish diplomats and citizens.

A fucking fascist Pepe saves the day:pound:
B schools will soon launch courses on pr mangament from taliban.

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag
If i had a time machine i wld have banned religious schools in 1947 ... wld have implemented UCC .. Our education system shd have taught the dark history of mughal nd sultanet period and its nt something to proud of ... And given hindus their rightful inheritance to the temples destroyed during those period ... India had no obligation for appeasement after violent partition where millions perished .. No learning nothing from history of congress appeasement during national movement ... We choosed to close our eyes ..

And here we are .. Where majority is worried abt future of nation .. going defensive each passing day.. and liberals have divided the world in to binary of liberal vs nazi ... muslims being protected species not liable to any mistake ... I dnt knw whts the sollution ... And wht future hold for the nation ...
if i had a time machine...i wuld have visited pagan arabia of 7th century and...

you know terminator movie right?:megusta:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
if i had a time machine...i wuld have visited pagan arabia of 7th century and...

you know terminator movie right?:megusta:
Well
Taking into account the "Grandfather paradox"
Your motive: end the MoMo, Terminator style

If you were to travel to 7th century AD Arabia, pull off a terminator on MoMo
You have done the action
The action will result in a chain of events and formation of an alternate timeline, in this scenario, MoMo didn't exist in the 7th century Arabia(since you did a terminator on MoMo) therefore the motive doesn't exist for you to perform the action
Bottomline, in a timetravel scenario as such, the motive and action, both cannot exist simultaneously, hence the timeline will constantly contradict each other

In other words, sapne dekhna band karo nibbaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

Stalingrad

BREAKING:
An ex, Afgh government officials tell me that local resistances forces in Baghlan province have recaptured Banu and Pol-e-Hesar districts from the Taliban. They are advancing towards the Deh Salah district. About 60 Taliban fighters were killed or injured. https://t.co/OX8CBUTcSO

De Salah district also fell to the local resistance forces.

Waanar

Country flag

Interesting.
I still believe there'll be a massive response by Taliban and attempts at Saleh's life.

Ebbs and flows people. No victory too decisive, no loss too crushing.
This war be a long slow slog of ebbs and flows like Syria unless Taliban nips it in the bud.

Also, ISISK will have a bigger influence now.
When Taliban was attacking Kabul, they were raising trouble elsewhere and Talibanis allegedly ended up freeing ISIS and TTP members when they freed everyone in Pul e Charkhi prison.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles