T20 Cricket World Cup 2022

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They created a controversy when non existed on Shami, then fixed match trend. There is no harm if we return the favour.
Best way to deal with them is ignore them. Those twitter storms are from fake accounts.

These days no one is interested in Pakistan anymore in India. Pakistan lost its significance in India.

90’s era is gone and will not come back.

India is focussing it’s energies on global platforms to rise as a nation.

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
FUCK YEAH....there is mini Diwali going on where i live:rofl:... Fucking pigs How u feeling now...Pork Chops tonight bois....Fuck yeah
Cricket is the only thing porkis have once we Indians stop watching cricket these porkis will be vanished from the world of sports.Time for india to focus on footbaal,boxing,mma etc where india can get a lot of funding unlike in cricket where we are fiancing this British colonial filth across the world even Britishers don't give shit about cricket anymore.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Cricket doesnot bring sporting culture rather wrestling,hockey and athletics brings sports culture.Cricket is a leisure and mostly for betting and gambling.
If Cricket can generate money, I am sure more and more business men are interested in investing in other sports as well.

BCCI showed the way for other sports to follow. We are 1.4 billion and have lot of potential w.r.t sports.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Gaya Porkistan haathi ke G##ND mein... Cheers to Australia!

1st victory of Quad over Islamofascist-communist nexus!

Victory in cricket was the last hope... the last glue that could have sticked them together.

Now... all attention of madarsachaap jaahil awaam on internal issues!

Things would unravel very fast Now.

It's deepawali again in my place... Ranchi.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I am not an influencer, neither has twitter acount.

Last I saw Indians including resident Islamists cheering for Pakistan today.

If people can recall a cartoon which was frequently used by Pakistanis where they are seen pricking India and that scene populated on Pakistani forum from movie’Vertical Limit’ where a Pakistani General is ordering early morning barge of artillery rounds to wake up Indian army for fun.

Indian must not let them settle too.

Use every opportunity to screw them.

#DamnCeasefireonLOC

#IslamHaarGya

Dogs couldn’t digest Honey. They just played one extra match than India.

Never forget their active team members trolled India. Their retired Cricketers abused Hindus.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Fuck the porks , fuck them and their people.
If ever america decides to bring democracy to Pakistan , india must embrace usa with open arms .
I hate Americans but not more than I hate those pigs on the other side of the fence.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles