Pakistan lose T20 blind cricket final to India

Blackwater

BANGALORE: Pakistan's blind cricket team lost the final of the T20 World Cup to India by 29 runs.:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:

Batting first India set a target of 259 for Pakistan to chase. Chitin Patel top scored with 98.

Pakistan were unable to chase the target falling short by 29 runs as the team could only score 229 for the loss of nine wickets.

Pakistan lose T20 blind cricket final to India - geo.tv

Blackwater

pakis could not win despite their captain tried to drink energy drink and try to enhance his performance:laugh::laugh::pound::pound:

Blackwater

Those blind Pakis will make more money in a day begging at a Bangalore traffic signal than playing professional cricket in Pakistan for a month.....
evident from fact the captain was so eager to taste new drink,as they dont get in pakistan:taunt1::taunt1:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Those blind Pakis will make more money in a day begging at a Bangalore traffic signal than playing professional cricket in Pakistan for a month.....
as per Asian development bank

Pakistan middle class stand at 34% of population
while india just 12.4%

to reach 34% target it will take india a good 20 years more

arkem8

Country flag
Pakistan has no middle class only a feudal/educated upperclass ~1-2% of the population @ ~1.8 million. Don't expect Indians here to indulge your delusions of grandeur. Your command of english and access to internet are both symbols of the Paki upper class.

Rest of the pakis are bhangee level jhahills....

If 34% of the Pakroach population was middle class i.e educated, employed soo many Pakis would not be terrorists/refugees.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan has no middle class only a feudal/educated upperclass ~1-2% of the population @ ~1.8 million. Don't expect Indians here to indulge your delusions of grandeur. Your command of english and access to internet are both symbols of the Paki upper class.

Rest of the pakis are bhangee level jhahills....
since your one of them

@alert
in future when you dnt see me replying to your BS.you should conclude it yourself that i dnt see your BS ebcause your in my ignore list

arkem8

Country flag
since your one of them

@alert
in future when you dnt see me replying to your bs.you should conclude it yourself that i dnt see your bs ebcause your in my ignore list
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

IGNORE! IGNORE! Paki your presence on this forum is like smelly black dogshit on a pristine white marble floor. FACK OOUUF!

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
since your one of them

@alert
in future when you dnt see me replying to your BS.you should conclude it yourself that i dnt see your BS ebcause your in my ignore list
the only thing that you can do is to type the word "alert,i won't reply to you in the future" whenever someone show you the truth of pakistan!instead of doing these kinds of thing why not try to argue in a civilised manner and try to put evidence in support of your theories!:rolleyes:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Stupid Pakis made such a hue and cry and lied about "acid placed on table" - well, I hope the fear of acid keeps all Pakis away from India. That will be a really worthwhile achievement out of all this.

Blackwater

as per Asian development bank

Pakistan middle class stand at 34% of population
while india just 12.4%

to reach 34% target it will take india a good 20 years more
more than 45% make Indian middle class.and more than 50% pakis are under poverty

natarajan

BANGALORE: Pakistan's blind cricket team lost the final of the T20 World Cup to India by 29 runs.:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:

Batting first India set a target of 259 for Pakistan to chase. Chitin Patel top scored with 98.

Pakistan were unable to chase the target falling short by 29 runs as the team could only score 229 for the loss of nine wickets.

Pakistan lose T20 blind cricket final to India - geo.tv
It should be celebrated but here i feel just bashing is going on.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles