Sukhoi Su 30MKI

guru-dutt

@jackprince @ezsasa
Sir I heard about super sukhoi-30mki
It is an upgraded sukhoi of india.
Can anyone tell me what the upgrades will be?

Will the upgrades include replacing the MKI engines with the engines that the SU-35S has?
I am asking this because this will have a +ve impact on MKI's agility.

Will MKI's RCS be lowered to the SU-35S level?
If the RCS is managed to be lowered than it will certainly be detected by enemy radars late and at lesser distances.

I assume that the MKI will be most likely getting a powerful AESA radar and brand new avionics and new Electronic Attack suites, Its air to ground capability is also going to be enhanced ... but is there anything else?

Will appreciate a knowledgeable answer supported with links if possible
we can go as far by mounting a French ,israeli or indian made AESA (if russians refuse to sell us russian AESA for MKI which i dought) and a mix of latest gen French , israeli and even amreican avionicks and wepons on owr MKI but it will still have canards and it cant have su-35s F-117 engines as they need too many structural changes at the most we will have the latest gen imprroved and much more relaible & less maintainence oriented version of AL-41

gadeshi

we can go as far by mounting a French ,israeli or indian made AESA (if russians refuse to sell us russian AESA for MKI which i dought) and a mix of latest gen French , israeli and even amreican avionicks and wepons on owr MKI but it will still have canards and it cant have su-35s F-117 engines as they need too many structural changes at the most we will have the latest gen imprroved and much more relaible & less maintainence oriented version of AL-41
Al-41F-1S (117S) engines from Su-35S fighter can be adapted to Su-30MKI by introducing a new intakes (taken from Su-35S as well) and slight engine naccels modifications.
It's quite an affordable solution in my point of view.
However, IAF may not want to do it and will choose latest improved Al-31FM-1 or FM-2 engines wirh the same full and lower dry thrust. They are not so technologically advanced as 117S are, but don't require airframe mods to install them.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Varahamihira

Country flag
Good but so far as pure piloting skills are concerned, I personally rate this as the best.

Though it could also lead to difficulties if something goes wrong, either with the machine or the man:
WoW..................................................................

Yumdoot

WoW..................................................................
Exactly.

While flying away you know the metal is going into the element it is made for. But while landing you know you have to rely on the one practice you get the least number of hours on. Making the wheels touch the ground.

This inherent change of elements forces SOPs which ask the pilots to align properly to the tarmak, approach speeds checks, altitude checks, attitude checks etc. etc.

That guy just proved that the man and the machine can often become one.

sabari

Super su30 mki vs su35 which one is better needed for India

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Super su30 mki vs su35 which one is better needed for India
I guess wielding the Su-30 MKI would be better suited to Indian Air Force as they already have about 200 of them in service. Also, HAL already has a production line for the MKI. Some avionics and sub-systems of Indian origin are already installed on the MKI. Not to mention the fact that Indian pilots, maintenance crews and air force brass are already well versed with the machine.
Compared to all that, a system with only marginally better performance and features (super-cruise and low observability) does not convince me that Su-35 would be well suited for the Indian Air Force.
Edit : Another point in the MKI basket :-Brahmos integration

mahesh

Country flag

Cobra in gun combat....
i think nato and usa adopted a Technic of overcoming cobra maneuver, when the flanker does the cobra they pull up the nose pointing towards the flanker and firing instating...

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
It's from the video game Battlefield 3 developed by DICE studios and published by Electronic Arts.

It's an Su-35 or Su-27.
Is it a PC game?
Damn!! It looks real not animated .

Gessler

Country flag
Is it a PC game?
Damn!! It looks real not animated .
Video game graphics have come a long way. :yo:

Check out "Battlefield 3 fighter mission" in Youtube. Latest games have even better graphics.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles