Sukhoi Su 30MKI

gadeshi

This may be because su30 mki wiki page does not explicitly mention flare dispensers. And we know that logic and paki trollers do not go hand in hand.
Trusting vikipedia is a big mistake when the subject is history and weapons.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Trusting vikipedia is a big mistake when the subject is history and weapons.

Yup, i agree..
Go and tell that to pakis.

gadeshi

The best weapons info source is always a manufacturers website

gadeshi

Yup, i agree..
Go and tell that to pakis.
Ukrainian civil war in Donbass tought us one important thing: we are both Russias, but artifically divided by lies and propaganda.
The same you are. Despite the countries you live in, you are both indians, divided by English colonisators when they have left India to prevent your successful development and get puppet strings to manipulate you and pakis both.
The best thing you can do is to forget and forgive each other to re-unite India for your common good.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Ukrainian civil war in Donbass tought us one important thing: we are both Russias, but artifically divided by lies and propaganda.
The same you are. Despite the countries you live in, you are both indians, divided by English colonisators when they have left India to prevent your successful development and get puppet strings to manipulate you and pakis both.
The best thing you can do is to forget and forgive each other to re-unite India for your common good.

Sorry bro. That ain't gonna happen ever. Yes, Pakistan was created from India. But, you cannot reattach a severed limb which has already got the rot. It will just kill the healthy body, too.

gadeshi

Sorry bro. That ain't gonna happen ever. Yes, Pakistan was created from India. But, you cannot reattach a severed limb which has already got the rot. It will just kill the healthy body, too.
It's indeed what brittish wat you to think.
Thete is only one way to end the war - to make a common acceptable peace.

pmaitra

Pardon me ..its missile( hostile) alert system..not flare dispenser.
I am sorry for mistake.
Regards
The picture I posted was of flares given out by an IAF Sukhoi-30 MKI.

So, your original question was that IAF Sukhoi-30 MKI does not have a hostile missile alert system? Am I understanding you right?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
The picture I posted was of flares given out by an IAF Sukhoi-30 MKI.

So, your original question was that IAF Sukhoi-30 MKI does not have a hostile missile alert system? Am I understanding you right?
Yes sir!...

_MG_0015-L.jpg

And what is this on tail part? Is it radar?

sabari

Senier member please enlite me
Why does light comber jet need to be single engine powered
Why shouldn't be twin low power engine in place of one high power engine

Yumdoot

Those black nuggets should be the antenna for the Multiband-RWR part of the EW suite. I think I see, there 2 antenna towards front and 1 towards rear.

LWR and MAWS should both require transparent/translucent apertures. My guess is these black nuggets are small radomes for the antenna set inside them. Like these:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Senier member please enlite me
Why does light comber jet need to be single engine powered
Why shouldn't be twin low power engine in place of one high power engine
Why would you need four legs if you can ride a bicycle with two legs...Money waste..Single engine is enough...LCA is not a air superiority fighter then why so much music for it.Aircrafts are desinged with their role in modern combat.Do u think IAF will use LCA for deep strike missions?:confused1:
Just think a while.
Cheers

Yumdoot

Hilarious conclusion.

The conclusion is always a given on the net forums. Logic gets invented only after that point.

gadeshi

This was a humor, FYI :)
But I agree with the net forums audience general level of education :)

Articles