Sukhoi Su 30MKI

WARREN SS

Country flag
yes and making sure that tech reaches western hands through there Indian proxies aka chetoos sellers in no time compromising Indian security Hain!
Most flawed logic 90 % Of Defense firms are Private controlled
what Made You think PSU's Don't Do shit

PSU's are Some Worst When it comes To Work ethics

What do you think Intelligence Agencies are there for :megusta:

WARREN SS

Country flag
No DRDO should stick with state enterprise or PSU. ---- foreign agents PVT chetoos sellers ain't compromising Indian security.
PSU are No 1 In leaking Secret's in 2018 Top most scientist of India was Caught By military intelligence

https://www.news18.com/news/india/a...o-score-rs-17-lakh-job-in-canada-1904639.html

Not only that We Caught Many OFB And HAL Officials stealing Parts And selling into black market for scrap

I know How thinks Go There

How To Make 8 hour Shift into 5 hour No one Knows better than PSU's

Last edited:

vishnugupt

Country flag
PSU are No 1 In leaking Secret's in 2018 Top most scientist of India was Caught By military intelligence

https://www.news18.com/news/india/a...o-score-rs-17-lakh-job-in-canada-1904639.html

Not only that We Caught Many OFB And HAL Officials stealing Parts And selling into black market for scrap

Still I think govt. PSUs are far better than private companies. Large number of loan defaulters in recent past,h shown us how greedy/immoral/unethical they can be if company getting bankrupt.
We all have experience working in private firms and we all know they can even sell their mother, father, children so forget about intellectual property.
At least Babu fears their job and PSU's employees don't work under pressure.
I think PSUs should work as a sole integrator and manufacture technically critical products only rest should be outsource from multiple vendors not from single one

WARREN SS

Country flag
Still I think govt. PSUs are far better than private companies. Large number of loan defaulters in recent past,h shown us how greedy/immoral/unethical they can be if company getting bankrupt.
We have bank To confiscate there properties
I am taking About pure Corporate owned entities like TATA

PSU's are Work on Same ethics under politicians control And Political Trade Unions (selling anything For money)

Nevertheless
I think PSUs should work as a sole integrator and manufacture technically critical products only rest should be outsource from multiple vendors not from single o
Nope PSU are Slow and depend Govt For funding they don't have Pool of talent Private Firms have offer

Neptune

Country flag
sap 518 has been proven useless on su 30 mki

According to what and who? Why has Russia had so much success in jamming even the most latest and powerful US electric warfare aircraft and drones as well as GPS signals but the SAP-518 is worthless? Explain that...

Even more critical is Russia has been collecting and intercepting electric data as well as collecting wreckage from western aircraft operating in Syria, Yemen and Libya. Remember, Israel, America, Turkey, France, Britain, Germany, Saudi Arabia, UAE all operate in those countries. Those western aircraft have fully used their radars and fired variously missiles and bombs and dozens have crashed or been shot down. There is a good reason the TU-214R as well as other similar aircraft are so active in this places like Syria, it’s because they gather intelligence on enemy systems so that Russia can develop counters.

AbRaj

Country flag

Infact OFB Icchapore is famous for two things only
1. Supplying barrels and explosives to black market(local gunsmith/naxals/jihadis)
2. Supplying B&V to local consumers .

vishnugupt

Country flag

PSU's are Work on Same ethics under politicians control And Political Trade Unions (selling anything For money)

Nevertheless

Nope PSU are Slow and depend Govt For funding they don't have Pool of talent Private Firms have offer
Putting

Nevertheless

That's why I'm saying don't give full control to anyone. PSUs do good job as a integrator ( HAL is good example) while private can be manufacturers.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
According to what and who? Why has Russia had so much success in jamming even the most latest and powerful US electric warfare aircraft and drones as well as GPS signals but the SAP-518 is worthless? Explain that...
It all begins with the Russian SAP-518 jammer pod that Moscow supplied with the Su-30MKI. After grappling for years with the pod, the Indian Air Force finally in 2015 realised it simply couldn’t use them for two reasons. One, they were heavy — and when slung onto wingtip hardpoints, they cut into flying envelope like a butcher’s knife.

‘With the Russian pods, the Sukhoi is basically a transport aircraft,’ one of the scientists says.

The second issue is even worse. The IAF realised the SAP-518 pod hadn’t been properly interfacing with the indigenous on-board radar warning receiver (RWR), therefore killing pilots’ chances to exploit both systems fully.

https://www.livefistdefence.com/2017/02/how-a-secretive-drdo-lab-is-saving-the-iaf-su-30mki.html

south block

up your a**
Country flag
We all have experience working in private firms and we all know they can even sell their mother, father, children so forget about intellectual property.
I think PSUs should work as a sole integrator and manufacture technically critical products only rest should be outsource from multiple vendors not from single one
Pvt sector are nothing but con artist screw driving foreign maal as there own or colluding with crooks in establishment to make money for themselves and there rich shareholders on back of public money and institutions. ---- these haramkhors can do anything to loot this country and its people dry. --- if dumb fck in this forum think Baba Kalyani is Tony stark and not a money making machine for few crooks and there children in and outside establishment are living in la la land.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
living in la la land
The one who thinks elected governments can control run and enterprises without turning country into state of Venezuela or Somalia has achieved a state of absolute delusion with IQ in single digit.

The function of private sector is to manufacture and produce goods in cheap where the discover methods to cut down costs and compete with each other. They run the system for achieving the purpose things were invented for. Just like turning is impossible on shaper, use of factories for social service will always end up in a disaster. Any emotional excuse won't change this fact ever.
if dumb fck in this forum think Baba Kalyani is Tony stark and not a money making machine for few crooks
Ever read Maslow's theory of motivation. Unless the person is haramkhor and greedy, all his personal ambitions start to get faded and altruism towards society rises as he gains higher in social status.
Not saying that Baba Kalyani won't earn profit. But while working for military (if you worked in any such project), there is another level of motivation from staff to workers. From artillery shells to bullet, it's always been quiet evident in private sector. The case doesn't lie with PSUs though.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

vishnugupt

Country flag
The one who thinks elected governments can control run and enterprises without turning country into state of Venezuela or Somalia has achieved a state of absolute delusion with IQ in single digit.

The function of private sector is to manufacture and produce goods in cheap where the discover methods to cut down costs and compete with each other. They run the system for achieving the purpose things were invented for. Just like turning is impossible on shaper, use of factories for social service will always end up in a disaster. Any emotional excuse won't change this fact ever.

Ever read Maslow's theory of motivation. Unless the person is haramkhor and greedy, all his personal ambitions start to get faded and altruism towards society rises as he gains higher in social status.
Not saying that Baba Kalyani won't earn profit. But while working for military (if you worked in any such project), there is another level of motivation from staff to workers. From artillery shells to bullet, it's always been quiet evident in private sector. The case doesn't lie with PSUs though.
I'm not against privatization and competitiveness. But we should not copy America or west out rightly because there are situations which can put whole country on stalemate Moreover, America has better laws their people really fear it unlike in India.
I give a small example. There is a shortage on Facemask N95 in India Today and our private firm manufacturing this mask but we are forced to buy same mask from China because greedy Indian companies raised its price more than 10 times which is far more costlier than importing from China.
BSNL give free survices for months after natural calamities, Private don't
Air India rescue citizens around the world but private can refuse due higher risks

WARREN SS

Country flag
I'm not against privatization and competitiveness. But we should not copy America or west out rightly because there are situations which can put whole country on stalemate Moreover, America has better laws their people really fear it unlike in India.
I give a small example. There is a shortage on Facemask N95 in India Today and our private firm manufacturing this mask but we are forced to buy same mask from China because greedy Indian companies raised its price more than 10 times which is far more costlier than importing from China.
BSNL give free survices for months after natural calamities, Private don't
Air India rescue citizens around the world but private can refuse due higher risks
In event of War

Govt Can Confiscate All Private Firms Assets under Article 352

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I'm not against privatization and competitiveness. But we should not copy America or west out rightly
India's decision to jump into liberalisation wasn't ever made out of aspirations to copy west (nor India ever wished to become west). But tested systems with times. There is absolutely no faster way to lift up living standards than allowing free flow of money in the system.
which can put whole country on stalemate
Liberalisation here doesn't mean turning India into a dump yard of foreign goods. Even this is a part of India's great purpose to be self reliant. Tariffs will be imposed whenever needed.
Moreover, America has better laws their people really fear it unlike in India.
Not exactly.
US leads world in crimes and among worst in first world in terms of education, homeless people and so on. Western world is richer certainly. But any other thing you listen about them your ignorant and uneducated (sorry) buddies around with perception, just cross check.

US just right is in a state of head start being able to run its system on it's own for 150 years more than India. Any stable state with a functional system can implement laws and effectiveness of these laws will only increase with people's motivation as country goes rich with time.

vishnugupt

Country flag
In event of War

Govt Can Confiscate All Private Firms Assets under Article 352
India's decision to jump into liberalisation wasn't ever made out of aspirations to copy west (nor India ever wished to become west). But tested systems with times. There is absolutely no faster way to lift up living standards than allowing free flow of money in the system.

Liberalisation here doesn't mean turning India into a dump yard of foreign goods. Even this is a part of India's great purpose to be self reliant. Tariffs will be imposed whenever needed.

Not exactly.
US leads world in crimes and among worst in first world in terms of education, homeless people and so on. Western world is richer certainly. But any other thing you listen about them your ignorant and uneducated (sorry) buddies around with perception, just cross check.

US just right is in a state of head start being able to run its system on it's own for 150 years more than India. Any stable state with a functional system can implement laws and effectiveness of these laws will only increase with people's motivation as country goes rich with time.
I'm talking about strategy as per present scenario not about private Vs PSUs. We should not give whole project of DRDO to single company for manufacturing which includes critical technology.
We must wait till we have enough experienced players which truly contribute in reasearch and development, financially stable firm ( Unlike Tata-Boeing, Reliance- Dassault )
" Fear for law" I didn't mean from crime rate. I meant to conviction rate. They jail anyone irrespective of class whereas in India it is very hard

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I'm talking about strategy as per present scenario not about private Vs PSUs.
Private vs PSUs is only part of strategy which is relevant in Indian context. Except a couple like Tata, Tonbo etc., barely any Indian company is doing R&D.
We should not give whole project of DRDO to single company for manufacturing which includes critical technology.
Come on dude, at least read our posts. DRDO projects are about research, we are talking about manufacturing.
We must wait till we have enough experienced players which truly contribute in reasearch and development, financially stable firm ( Unlike Tata-Boeing, Reliance- Dassault )
Well, they aren't really inexperienced at all. They have been involved in Indian aerospace sector since a long time. Nor any other Indian companies are able to match them in these fields.

Always treat anything broadcasted on TV media tabloids as fake news if you aren't going to cross check.
" Fear for law" I didn't mean from crime rate. I meant to conviction rate. They jail anyone irrespective of class whereas in India it is very hard
Don't give very vague statements buddy. You are talking like my ignorant HR friend who think he is educated and knowledgeable (he isn't actually) who talks why attitudes and class of western people are better than Indian people. Ooh! they are very honest, they follow law, they are actually proud of their nation and so on. I can extend it to ooh India is corrupt, it had reservations, it is slow, will never progress and so on. When opposed, they counter with "people say that".

These are weasel words and simply vague in nature.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style/Words_to_watch#Unsupported_attributions

It's a kind of general impression prevalent (which is pretty funny) which all NRI or wannabe migrants, an utter showcasing of ignorance by some educated literate people.

US suffers much more delays, scams and project closures are wasting tonnes of bucks. Most of western countries don't have good enough systems to run country in long term and west itself is slowly fading from earth and soon not only Asian countries will rise to prominence and good living standards, they will supplant west from international politics.

This statement of me isn't weasel and I can make a entire long thread to support it.:rolleyes:
I oppose your statement as well and am saying that west is just rich otherwise useless bunch. And I will even partially succeed there too.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles