Sukhoi-34 Fullback

Bahamut

Its ESM and self defence ECM suites are equal to EA-18G in quality and twice higher in radiation power. Especially when L-266 Tarantul-10V group defence ECM suit containers are attached.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
That quit powerful.Any chance of a specialized version with increased electronic warfare capability like EA 111 raven to cover for a bigger attack force.

gadeshi

That quit powerful.Any chance of a specialized version with increased electronic warfare capability like EA 111 raven to cover for a bigger attack force.
It's non needed since has enouhg power as is.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

VKS Command has allowed "free hunt" for Su-34 to suppress ISIS oil smuggling.
Here you are an example of "free hunt" loadout to bust a LOT of automotive cisternas in one flight - 8xRBK-500 (4000kg total):

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think we need a dedicated fighter-bomber as of now. The MIG-27, Jaguar and the Mirage are currently earmarked for that job. Once the Jags and the Migs start getting decommissioned, maybe then.
We have Jags armed with Harpoons in the A&N Islands. Them with Super-30s with BrahMos are good enough.
Long endurance mission makes the SU-34 useful because of the two-side seated cockpits, however the SU-30 shares similar features.

It is important to highlight that SU-34 can fit more the role of medium strategic bomber while SU-30 remains tactical one.

SU-34 can make a return from India to South Africa with only 1 refuel something like TU-142 :)
Sir I am Leonardo new member this is my first time so hope to get knowledge
Sir I think seeing the India condition where it is surrounded by dangerous neighbors I think India must keep su-30s for air fight because we all know that china will produce lot so India will need every su-30 if things turn bad.It will not happen but then IAF is surely buying rafales keeping this in mind I think but personally I like su-34 it can carry more load and is almost identical to the su-30

gadeshi

4-th Su-34 has been built and tested on NAPO production facility (Novosibirsk).
This plane will be delivered to Shagol AB (Cheliabinsk, Central MD) which Su-24M2 is now in Syria:

Kyubi

Country flag
Sir I am Leonardo new member this is my first time so hope to get knowledge
Sir I think seeing the India condition where it is surrounded by dangerous neighbors I think India must keep su-30s for air fight because we all know that china will produce lot so India will need every su-30 if things turn bad.It will not happen but then IAF is surely buying rafales keeping this in mind I think but personally I like su-34 it can carry more load and is almost identical to the su-30
Welcome Leonardo !! Please introduce yourself in the new members section. Also In regards to your thoughts, yes China is rapidly Upscaling its fighters across all platforms. India should not be satisfied with some advanced tech viz a vis 4+ and 4++ gen aircraft. It is imperative that superior tech should also translate into adequate no's precisely 45 squadron strength for defence and offensive approach against Pakistan and China. SU 34 is a twin seat strike fighter, it will be a force multiplier but right now I feel we should stick to the plan of inducting LCA MK 1a in large no's MK2 to suppliment the 400 fighters deficit in the coming years.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

gadeshi

Su-34 is not a fighter at all.
It is a dedicated tactical/operative bomber and SEAD/DEAD aircraft.
As Indian guys mentioned earlier in this topic, Su-34 can find its Indian field in Strategic Forces only but its abilities and flight package are excessive for IAF or ISF.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

@gadeshi the Su 34 Radar seems impressive ..why they need a Radar as you mentioned it's a SEAD Bomber

gadeshi

@gadeshi the Su 34 Radar seems impressive ..why they need a Radar as you mentioned it's a SEAD Bomber
To guarantee simultaneous automatic terrain following and targets designation in those short timeframe when the plane jumps to 100-500m to fire weapons. This timeframe is very short and needs good radar to do it right.
And also a reconaisence missions are required.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Su-34 is not a fighter at all.
It is a dedicated tactical/operative bomber and SEAD/DEAD aircraft.
As Indian guys mentioned earlier in this topic, Su-34 can find its Indian field in Strategic Forces only but its abilities and flight package are excessive for IAF or ISF.
Ya it is excessive gadeshi but you know in future wars it will completely free up su-30s so that they do their air superiority missions as it can take care of itself and still perform the strategic job because we know india air force will be stretched in wars so you must have a bomber who is fit for the day with minimum maintenance.

gadeshi

Yes, they (L-175 Khibiny-10V) are optional and can be installed instead of APU-72 R-73/74 launchers.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles