Suggestions and Feedback

plugwater

cannot be done with comments as of now its only for posts as of now but if connected with facebook can see the alerts on facebook wall but marked for future development for sure ....
Ok AV. And another thing i have been seeing many using others post as signature for insulting purpose. Can anything be done regarding this ? New rule ?

A.V.

Ok AV. And another thing i have been seeing many using others post as signature for insulting purpose. Can anything be done regarding this ? New rule ?
normally old members get free signature limit for new members will put a bar on signatures to stop spam and insult ...

EagleOne

post some guidelines for posting a thread/article/news:as posted in shout box from now onwards

A.V.

post some guide for posting a thread/article from now onwards
yes the team will make an announcement soon ....in this regard and also follow it strictly its not a deterrent to posting new threads its about better posting

EagleOne

worried about copy and paste of news items ..make a subthread as some thing like spammers adda(place) or like that .,so that the people will post the items there and if people want to discuss then title it as discuss (name of othe thread ) then if more then 4to 5 people are replying to the thread then moderators will move the thread out of spammers place ..

are admin deleted posts counted?
if so then admin can clean the spamers place once in a month or so..

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Respected DFI team, I think that there should be a separate category or option for asking question and answer about different defense related topics as it would be interesting for members to participate in the question and doubts of different people and would be trying to solve them there only. It is very difficult to go to each category and that too each thread for searching queries and answering them(of course its not difficult for the DFI team), but as far as the members are concerned then there should be something like that and if something like that exist then please provide me the link.

Phenom

Why the new reputation marker?
The older one with greens dots was simpler and it was better.

A.V.

check the navtab link for details on the new system the new system will be further organized for better look

luckyy

Thread: Comparative detail of cost factor of the 6 MMRCA contenders....

the tread not opening the page 2

it shows a FORBIDEN error....

A.V.

Thread: Comparative detail of cost factor of the 6 MMRCA contenders....

the tread not opening the page 2

it shows a FORBIDEN error....

there is a problem with that thread to rectify that go to

SETTINGS (at the top of page ) < GENERAL SETTINGS( left side bar there )<THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS < set it from forum default to 20 per page will see the replies>

A.V.

yes a very good thread will make the thread sticky on military analysis forumz with greater participation can see if we can give it more space

Mustang

This forum is too big. Please consider reducing the number of sub-forums. Lesser the number of threads, more members contribute to a particular topic. Otherwise the members will be spread over to many topics. And given the time constraints for many of us, it would be difficult to keep track of so many discussions.

A.V.

if you want to follow a particular thread or a particular forum just subscribe to the thread or forum with that u will get notifications as you choose about replies to your entry and other new details

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This place seems to have a lot of people from Pakistan including moderators, may i know who runs this place?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
This place seems to have a lot of people from Pakistan including moderators, may i know who runs this place?
There are many Pakistani members but all admins and moderators are Indians or of Indian origin.

AirforcePilot

Professional
There are many Pakistani members but all admins and moderators are Indians or of Indian origin.
Where I come from that would be considered discrimination. Does this forum discriminate based on nationality, race and religious origin?? I think it's a fair question.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Where I come from that would be considered discrimination. Does this forum discriminate based on nationality, race and religious origin?? I think it's a fair question.
i am sure you must be aware about OoE (officer of engineers), he was a section moderator of DFI HQ forum. an ethnic han chinese, who retired as a Lt Colonel from Canadian Army.
our admin A.V., a russian.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles