Sri Lanka Watch, News and Discussions

THESIS THORON

Country flag
CBSL Governor Dr.Nandalal Weerasinghe says he has informed all political parties including the Pres that if no political stability is achieved in the coming weeks, he no longer wishes to hold the post of Governor. Warns of 10 to 12 hr power cuts & severe shortage of essentials

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Deep down we all want muslim nazi state of pakistan and hinduhater bangladesh to go srilanka way.One antihindu antiindia country is out next who will be.
Not myself , I never cared about them previously.
But they don't deserve this shit show .
As for the other two , unka jo bhi ho Hume kya

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
just make a huge triservice base there:bplease:

edit- apna kaam banta bhaad me jaye janta
A small military base with the defacto or dejure approval of f srilankan establishment is what is ideal for India.

China already has a port presence there.we need a permanent small presence there too.no need of any other intervention. I would hate this to be only a form of simp diplomacy of India.

Anandhu Krishna

The High Commission would like to categorically deny speculative reports in sections of media and social media about #India sending her troops to Sri Lanka. These reports and such views are also not in keeping with the position of
the Government of #India. (1/2)

The Spokesperson of Ministry of External Affairs of India clearly stated yesterday that #India is fully supportive of Sri Lanka's democracy, stability and economic recovery. (2/2)

Some serious misinformation camping is going on against India in the neighbourhood.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Correction. Not deep down, I whole heartedly want Pakistan and BD to go down the rathole.
OTOH, I hope Sri Lanka comes out of this mess.
yes the difference between buddhist dominated srilanka and muslim dominated pak and bong is high.

Srilanka>>>>> Bong >>> Pak.

In the later case ,there is also ethnic othering involved.a large portion of porkis are also not related even ethnically to us in India.Easy to dehumanize.

Also even if srilankan economy goes down,their people will still not be a security hazard like muzzie refugees. such kind of people will eventually find a way to build themselves back through some other niche.its the muzzies who give excuses of poverty,bad life,etc for the political tendencies of violence and terrorism embedded in their religion.

here2where

I see another curious point.

There are a lot of peacefuls in SM replying to Indians and others Commenting on SL. Using buzzwords like " people power " etc..
We also see them on thr ground.

I think the peaceful are taking advantage of this crisis to mainstream themselves, you know, make themselves into a legitimate " stakeholder" for any future negotiations.
An even more dangerous thing seen on SL roads nowadays ...

but then hey isn't Marx, Engels and Lenin the last resort of the oppressed people .. ?

Butter Chicken

Country flag
An even more dangerous thing seen on SL roads nowadays ...

but then hey isn't Marx, Engels and Lenin the last resort of the oppressed people .. ?
This is going viral on social media

Ukraine happens when you choose Rahul Gandhi as your PM.

Sri Lanka happens when you choose Arvind Kejriwal as your PM.

Afghanistan happens when you choose Mamata Banerjee as your PM.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles