Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
well i think they showcase in conventions but a simple twitter search will do let me look for it,might find one

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
well i think they showcase in conventions but a simple twitter search will do let me look for it,might find one
lmao the lot were all apr's,sorry hsin,seems like its a very rare pic,if you live in North East you might find one in a cop convention if you ever plan for a vacation to aizawl but i reckon they're all replaced by apr's

hsinchong

Country flag
lmao the lot were all apr's,sorry hsin,seems like its a very rare pic,if you live in North East you might find one in a cop convention if you ever plan for a vacation to aizawl but i reckon they're all replaced by apr's
So Mizoram do have those finnish precision rifles you mean

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Federal M201-Z right?
That's the other one
The shot gun is also used in Riot control by using pellet rounds

Unrelated
Why you going asking around shiiet in different threads
Are you a Chinki?
Please introduce yourself here first

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Which units in our country have the Mossberg shotgun?
Primarily we use only one pump action shotgun. (SPAS-12/15 of NSGs are very few in numbers, so not counting them). It's the pump action shotgun made by OFB.
This is often seen in J&K area where they fire proper birdshot round in the name of less lethal "pellet gun".

And OFB's pump action shotgun is a direct copy of Mossberg Model 500.

That's it.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Primarily we use only one pump action shotgun. (SPAS-12/15 of NSGs are very few in numbers, so not counting them). It's the pump action shotgun made by OFB.
This is often seen in J&K area where they fire proper birdshot round in the name of less lethal "pellet gun".

And OFB's pump action shotgun is a direct copy of Mossberg Model 500.

That's it.
Thats actually a pretty good trick, "pellet guns" are usually those guns with small aluminium bullet, that shoots with CO2 cartridge. Birdshot is also technically "pellets", but its an actual shotgun cartridge.

Global Defence

Articles