Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lonewarrior

Country flag
you lowkey agree with my POV
Ayye...when the f did I disagreed with you're point of view in the first place re!?
😑

Just said that there have been no significant improvements like better alloy or design changes in PKM, only calibre conversion and ergonomic improvement...now compare that to what Barrett did to MAG.

Even you yourself do those changes on a PK and see how it beats MAG
😏

MisraZ

Country flag
How does PKP pecheneg fare in this East vs West MG contest?
Although I would rather have a quick change barrel for infantry.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Hehe...now it's going to be a heartbreak for you.

- 90% of the M1 you'll find here are not M1; they are bolt action rifles. The gas port is welded, the gas tube is sealed and the op-rod is trimmed to turn a standard issue M1 into a crude straight pull bolt rifle chambered in one of the most popular civilian caliber; .30-06.

- 10% of the M1 are semi-auto true rifles that are owned by high ranking ex-army personnel or their family.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
because porkie surrendered them en masse in '71 war; from there majority of it got funneld through gormint restrictions of turning it into manual operation guns; some working ones ended up with military veterans of the era and their families etc

so yeah commoin in the naarth mostly but not exactly same as o g military version

besides, why you think OFB used to have .30-06 ammo being manufactured that too for 'civilian legal' weapons

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Is this some paki made copy ?looks like a genuine HK
Pakistani-made. There was a video somewhere recently that I saw of the M4A1-style and AR-15-style assault rifles being made somewhere in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Apparently, AR-style rifles are "in vogue" after decades of AK-style rifles.

There is a big chance that Pakistanis got it from their Afghan comrades and the locals in KPK just copied it. It can shoot unarmed civilians but based on what an ex-USMC veteran analyzed on KPK copies, pretty useless in ranged combat against trained forces.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Pakistani-made. There was a video somewhere recently that I saw of the M4A1-style and AR-15-style assault rifles being made somewhere in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Apparently, AR-style rifles are "in vogue" after decades of AK-style rifles.

There is a big chance that Pakistanis got it from their Afghan comrades and the locals in KPK just copied it. It can shoot unarmed civilians but based on what an ex-USMC veteran analyzed on KPK copies, pretty useless in ranged combat against trained forces.
Still they are miles ahead of us.Compare with the shit we make.We can’t even copy the things made in 1947 .

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Chances of it being an authentic HK416 is quite low.if any at all western guns used by special ops fall in Taliban hands they would be photographed heavily.for eg a scar h that was captured from the Americans were heavily photographed in propaganda videos etc and was closely followed by gun guys.the rifle was in the standard battlerifle setup and talibunnies never changed it.this rifle already got some spotlight with western gun nuts in twitter saying a they have an authentic hk416d here

Articles