Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstar

Country flag
Again..the pakistani timin is something
btw
just before the SCO summit and when the chinese master of terrorism in Asia told not to NAME pakistan exclusively in the SCO summit during the session on terrorism :D
well!!
china should stop being scared about pakistan terrorists and show some guts to actually move against them for the betterment of the world
They will understand when Paki jihadis knock the doors of Xinjiang , earlier west used to neglect terrorism against India but learnt a hard lesson , Chinese will also soon learn the same way

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
They will understand when Paki jihadis knock the doors of Xinjiang , earlier west used to neglect terrorism against India but learnt a hard lesson , Chinese will also soon learn the same way
Somehow I doubt this will happen. It’s much easier for China to control these sort of things. Infact I think CCP will successfully de-Islamise China in next 30 years. Probably first time since the birth of Islam a country will be de-islamised.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Again..the pakistani timin is something
btw
just before the SCO summit and when the chinese master of terrorism in Asia told not to NAME pakistan exclusively in the SCO summit during the session on terrorism :D
well!!
china should stop being scared about pakistan terrorists and show some guts to actually move against them for the betterment of the world
Why should we care about SCO or cheen or timing? For us our soldier's life is important doesn't matter if a mullah declares it's qayamat today.

We shouldn't have backed off after 27 Feb. Pakis only fear open humiliation, for them dead pilots or soldiers doesn't matter.

sorcerer

Country flag
If this incident is the usual paki ploy of pressurizing India for talks..(on the sidelines of SCO with coercion from china) with Imran Gay Khan , then pakis are getting it all totally wrong.

sorcerer

Country flag
Why should we care about SCO or cheen or timing? For us our soldier's life is important doesn't matter if a mullah declares it's qayamat today.

We shouldn't have backed off after 27 Feb. Pakis only fear open humiliation, for them dead pilots or soldiers doesn't matter.
Is there any official confirmation that we backed off after 27th FEB?

ANy official news on deescalation ..diplomatic talks on proper channel etc?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Is there any official confirmation that we backed off after 27th FEB?

ANy official news on deescalation ..diplomatic talks on proper channel etc?
We backed off because we said that terror infrastructure should be disabled for talks with Pakistan. So 27 Feb doesn't figure anywhere as prerequisite.

For talks, they got that drug abuser as PM to beg and he doesn't feel any shame anymore probably because he is under the influence of drugs 24/7 or he gets rejected by his wife every night for sex killing his self esteem or both.

Even if we assume we haven't backed off then expect terrorist attacks until we respond because as per general consensus, paki=1 , India=0 and this is fully endorsed by Indian politicians and left liberal media.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
The moment the PorKis lost to Ausis....

I took my 90 ml black dog without anything
Bhai.....then u have to buy a new one for indo pak match on 16
Bdw.......pakis should be punished.......
India should take some bold steps........
It hurts when we lost Braves

arya

Country flag
India conducts flight test of unmanned Scramjet Aircraft; becomes 2nd country to do so

Timing is Good...
Before the SCO summit...
Timing is Good

We are trying to catch china , yes we are little late as compare to china .

arya

Country flag
It's ok to be hyper but not to be retard,
Paki 1 in what? propoganda I get it they are 1, but come on we already did third SS, and balakot was a great success and tandav at LOC, almost daily attacks in Balochistan and frontier areas ,those shooting incidents and jet crash in porkland ,
There hasbeen serious increase in baloch attacks ,so this was expected ,also a high level meeting is going on ,means PKMKB again.

Now is the time to attack again
And drop proof for old ones, I mean imagine paki awams constipated look if we provide proofs of balakot, dead porki pilot and destroyed f-16 ,5-6march air strike ,LOC altering ,athmuqaum ,tarbela all in one go , there will be riots in porkland and porkis will be forced to retaliate only this time ROE will be brutal PKMKB .

Wait for right time soon we will have more birds more power , india will not take direct and first step ,we will wait for some time .

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
It's ok to be hyper but not to be retard,
Paki 1 in what? propoganda I get it they are 1, but come on we already did third SS, and balakot was a great success and tandav at LOC, almost daily attacks in Balochistan and frontier areas ,those shooting incidents and jet crash in porkland ,
There hasbeen serious increase in baloch attacks ,so this was expected ,also a high level meeting is going on ,means PKMKB again.

Now is the time to attack again
And drop proof for old ones, I mean imagine paki awams constipated look if we provide proofs of balakot, dead porki pilot and destroyed f-16 ,5-6march air strike ,LOC altering ,athmuqaum ,tarbela all in one go , there will be riots in porkland and porkis will be forced to retaliate only this time ROE will be brutal PKMKB .
Retard? Don't live in a matrix. Pakis showed today how much they got affected by Indian retaliation on and after 26 Feb.

I am an optimist but not ignorant. They tried to pull off suicide attack minus the explosives.

Even if India carried out raids in dark, without all media bluster, it's fine by me but its effect should show on paki psyche.

They are as much of a Rambo that they were before 26 Feb. If you can't see it then you have gone blind.

What if CRPF sentry wasn't able to neutralize second Abdul? It would have been 10-15 casualties.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Hmm how is effect shown on any nations psyche ,it's a pisslamic nation with terror proxies who are not in complete control of ANYBODY, these proxies attack pork army itself and even tried to assassinate paki President. For all the banging of Palestinians and surrounding goat fucking countries by Israel does it show on Palestinian psyche ,they still protest and attack daily, same with Russians wiping out villages in Chechenya ,It's a pisslamic sex deprived youth on 72 virgin wet dream psyche ,How does it show on psyche .
What I think you want is same as I want that India provides some proof of our attacks due 27th Feb Abhinandan capturing ,so we can counter porki propoganda.
Even if Pakistan breaks there will be factions in Pakistan who will try to attack India ,right now Pakistan is in no danger, it's all noise .
Our problem is we highlight our casaulities and hide our kills ,porki psyche is hide their casaulities and get free publicity of their kills via "Indian" media , whoever dumb cunts are responsible for this procedure should be kicked in streets .
I don't want any proof, i don't desire any claims. I only care about anything that breaks morale of terrorists, both domestic and outside. Propaganda is useful and beneficial provided it affects the right audience.

Once Kashmiri terrorist realizes that India can sodomize Paki ass anytime it wants, half of Kashmiris will loose morale and other half RR will send to 72 hoors.

I am not saying to start a war with Pakistan but we should have made some videos public regarding strikes on Balakot and name of F 16 pilot killed in Paki lynching. Is that too much to ask?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Wait for right time soon we will have more birds more power , india will not take direct and first step ,we will wait for some time .
Guruji.....after long time....
this time strike must be on military target... Let pak military take sone responsibility of securing its borders and checking infiltration from their side....

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Guruji.....after long time....
this time strike must be on military target... Let pak military take sone responsibility of securing its borders and checking infiltration from their side....
Are you sure its gonna happen. Ever :hmm:
Why would Pak millitary ever take responsibility and stop infiltration. Its what they want to increase

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Are you sure its gonna happen. Ever :hmm:
Why would Pak millitary ever take responsibility and stop infiltration. Its what they want to increase
its BSF's responsibility to check no one from our side crosses into pak...so is job of pak rangers.....national borders aren't picnic spots were people visit on daily basis and cross in india by mistake....we need to make those fuckers uncomfortable...keep grilling them...at some point international organisations will question pak what the fuck their rangers doing...if they can't do their job thats not my problem....if their incompetency hurts my people....i will fuck them in ass be it terror organisation or military...
if people from andhra go to villages in tamil nadu and ransack them..whom will TN govt blame? it will ask AP govt to check this...if AP will put AP police in tight spot to increase number of patrols and check points along highways and bypass....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles