Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
USA is failing state. With oil becoming scarce and more monopolised by Arabs and Russia, USA is losing power quickly. USA is not in a position to do much
US has major oil reserves and don't forget US imports lots of oil from Canada which is practically another state of USA. It's sucking out oil from middle east and protecting its reserve for longer and larger game. Don't ever underestimate Uncle SAM.

Pandeyji

Country flag
What are you saying man? USA imports 50% oil
They don't. And even if they do their main suppliers are Canada& & Mexico. The discovery of shale oil & US attaining self-sufficiency is a primary reason for fall in international crude oil prices. That is why Russian economy is going to hell & even Saudi are trying to reform.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

Pandeyji

Country flag
I would like to point out that up until now the Pakis were just refusing that anything happened at LOC or if they accepted anything they said that we were deliberately targeting civilians.
How severe we must have been in our actions to make the Mard-e-momin accept this dishonor?

pankaj nema

Country flag

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Good. Instead of praying for porkistan to collapse, we should work actively to collapse it. India has NFU on nukes not pre-emptive strikes to de-nuke pakis.

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
http://www.rediff.com/news/column/we-are-close-to-war-with-pakistan/20180116.htm
We are close to war with Pakistan

'At this stage we are closer to military confrontation than at any time since 1971.'
'Given the known positions of the two governments, it will not be surprising if this happens sooner rather than later,' says Vice Admiral Premvir Das (retd).
Good. Let it happen. I won't bother running to any underground bunkers. I know those pakis won't push the red button.

Akshay_Fenix

RETD should be termed as retarded instead of retired.
Its Indias fault because we broke pakistan in half, so its quite natural they hate us. That sin cannot be washed off.
Retd Chief your loyalty is towards India and not the CONgress party.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Cartosat 2e first images. Just see the resolution. Porkies just can't hide all their assets milatary, civilian or nuclear weapons all are under surveillance. That's the reason Porkistanis are crying about our space assets.:biggrin2:

lcafanboy

Country flag
Thats only 1 m resolution. GoI won't release any best images. Any idea how many Cartosats are operational. Shouldn't it be Cartosat-2F? 2E was launches last year. 2c-2f are definitely operational.
These images are standard images which are from normal orbit. But during war time or emergency these satellites can be brought down and sharper and more focused images can be taken. We can definitely make out between mortars and guns and different artillery available to their forward troops and any back up team approaching.

sthf

Country flag
http://www.rediff.com/news/column/we-are-close-to-war-with-pakistan/20180116.htm
We are close to war with Pakistan

'At this stage we are closer to military confrontation than at any time since 1971.'
'Given the known positions of the two governments, it will not be surprising if this happens sooner rather than later,' says Vice Admiral Premvir Das (retd).
See, this is a problem that ails the society. People like the author shakes the faith one has in the uniform. No sir, we are not the closest to war since 1971. Since 1971, India & Pakistan have locked horns in Siachen and Kargil, massive mobilizations have taken place during Op. Brasstacks, Op. Parakram and post 26/11.

Since the gentleman retired as a senior officer from the Indian Navy I won't chalk it as naivete but to the vested interests. Despite the rantings of the author, India has been going through the most peaceful period in the past 70 years and I am including the last two years of UPA II. Unlike the author I have statistics to back my claims.

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/database/indiafatalities.htm

The article is not just preposterous it's pure and unadulterated lying.

NeXoft007

Country flag
These images are standard images which are from normal orbit. But during war time or emergency these satellites can be brought down and sharper and more focused images can be taken. We can definitely make out between mortars and guns and different artillery available to their forward troops and any back up team approaching.
Wait for Cartosat 3A and 3B.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles