Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
How so? Just because the Chinese have constructed a road in Shaksgam Valley in POK? Then what about the CPEC which is also being constructed in POK and GB by the Chinese since the past two years? We've just created a few noises and done dash all about it so far.
I am finding it hard to understand what you are saying. In last line you are suggesting we should have done something. First line you are suggesting we shouldn't/couldn't do anything. Kindly make your point properly.

Regards.

hit&run

FOXBAT ALOK

Country flag
This is going to burn Paki asses and put pressure back on PA establishment. I like it.

India must come to an age where we dictate the narrative. Any thing not backed by good propaganda is just a remedy of no effect.
But again they will say "ALL ARE FAKE ..show us some prove"
No matter how much proves u provide them..they be like FakE FAKE FAKE...

hit&run

But again they will say "ALL ARE FAKE ..show us some prove"
No matter how much proves u provide them..they be like FakE FAKE FAKE...
We know, but that shouldn't stop us doing the complete course of the treatment. Since all our wars with them we haven't took the Propaganda part seriously. Keep hitting them and keep making the funny faces and abusing. They will do the mistake.

Sameer Chaudhary

......................................................................................................................

Mikesingh

Country flag
I am finding it hard to understand what you are saying. In last line you are suggesting we should have done something. First line you are suggesting we shouldn't/couldn't do anything. Kindly make your point properly.

Regards.
Ok! The point is that we have done next to nothing about the CPEC that runs through POK/GB. So what can or should we do about Chinese road building in Shaksgam Valley which is also part of POK? If this as you say is an 'act of war', then the CPEC should also have been an 'act of war'. And an act of war has very serious consequences.

hit&run

Ok! The point is that we have done next to nothing about the CPEC that runs through POK/GB. So what can or should we do about Chinese road building in Shaksgam Valley which is also part of POK? If this as you say is an 'act of war', then the CPEC should also have been an 'act of war'. And an act of war has very serious consequences.
Let's leave this discussion and focus on other updates. :india2:

I hope members will follow up on that News, also the map and its proximity to Siachen that may pose immediate threats to our posts.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
इस्लामाबाद: पाकिस्तान ने भारत के डिप्टी हाई कमिश्नर को भेजा समन
मर्द ऐ मोमिन का टुठा घमंड

30 अक्षरों वाला नियम

vikata

Country flag
i have a question about
the recent porki policy of owning the casualties
isnt it more in the line of playing the victim card

Status
Not open for further replies.