Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Same kind of stories were common during 1962. Chinis can be anything but Bhai Bhai. Just a glance at Pakistani forum will show how blatant they are with their lies. Interestingly many Pakistanis have stopped taking them seriously. From thermo Nuclear attacks to flooding and earth quacking India these rabid India haters are not even resting for one second when they would not abuse us.
I agree china is no friend friend but you also got to take into consideration that half of the Chinese poster be it PDF or any other social media platform is filled with Pakjabis in chincom skin.
These Pakjabis even pose as Western journalist on Twitter and u know what they even have official approval because Twitter is a massive cluster of dogshit.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Possible try junction area. Three roads connecting, area of standoff near the plateau.
to left road from Bhutan to India,
To right road from India to Bhutan,
Top road from China to the junction.

Untitasdfrfled.png

indiatester

Country flag
Lol! That's a far cry from the hot air continuously spewed out by the Chicom media painting the Indians as devils incarnate who will be wiped out from Dokala by their superior fire power!

Strange world, what?
I didn't believe that story that much. Primarily because beedi's have not been in fashion for a while. Not sure if they still survive in Sikkim of all places!

aditya g

Country flag
Is there a thread to collect best DFI posts? I want to nominate this one

Allow me to translate that:
"We epicly fucked up. Indians held up their end of the bargain, and we stopped construction of the roads, but because it will be a PR disaster to respond to your specific question in the affirmative, allow us to build roads around your question instead, by mentioning irrelevant bullshit such as foot-patrolling and blaming the weather."

India never felt a strategic threat in foot-patrols, which are held by China, India, and Bhutan. India felt a strategic threat in the Chinese building roads in the area, and succeeded in neutralizing that threat.

So the more chicom propagandus fool themselves by talking about foot-patrols, the more in denial they live in. Foot patrols don't establish squat, let alone sovereignty. Indian and Chinese forces will keep crossing each others' claimed borders without affecting the status quo in any tangible way. Military satellites keeping 24x7 vigil in the area will alert India of any sizable expedition party.

Kchontha

Country flag
Please tell me one thing.
In future if bhutan agree to have a connectivity with china, what we can do.
Bhutan is a sovereign country, it can improve its connectivity with any neighbouring country through air or land. It won't dare to do anything at the cost of india's friendship and patronage. If they dare so let's don't under-estimate our own capabilities in terms of military, political and economic. Recent Doklam standoff and subsequent Chinese withdrawal is a sign of india's military and political belligerent.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Bhutan is a sovereign country, it can improve its connectivity with any neighbouring country through air or land. It won't dare to do anything at the cost of india's friendship and patronage. If they dare so let's don't under-estimate our own capabilities in terms of military, political and economic. Recent Doklam standoff and subsequent Chinese withdrawal is a sign of india's military and political belligerent.
I think the recent India's stand against China would have sent chills down the spines of nations like Napal, Maldives, SriLanka & Bangladesh, which have time and again played China card against us.

They got the message loud and clear to what extent India would go to if it's strategic interests are threatened.

Hari Sud

Country flag
It is the political mentors of Global Times of China who must be ashamed today as they were the one leading filthy talk of beating up of Indian Army or repeating of 1962 or phoney stories of huge PLA build up in Dokalam etc. Either they were not told about the drawbacks of Chinese deployment in Doklam or the political mentor who is a member of Communist Party Politburea was being mislead by the big boss, The President who is also the Chairman.

I do not believe he is going to live with this shame of withdrawal for long. He is going to pick another spot in the Himalayas and stage a lightening strike before the Indian Army reacts. That is bound to happen after BRICKs and Communist Party meeting in Peking.

With that in mind, a lightening strike by India should be kept on the cards and staged at a very short notice. That will cut in half the impact if and when China stages a strike.

Another possibility is that Chinese encourage the Pakistanis to upgrade pressure in Kashmir. But that will not have the same impact as the Chinese strike. An Indian reaction to that would be to block CPEC anywhere in occupied Kashmir. That will let both of them know that CPEC is at Indian mercy and it is only 75 miles away from LOC.

The above is a lot of loud thinking but the enemy has to be kept guessing all the time.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I think the recent India's stand against China would have sent chills down the spines of nations like Napal, Maldives, SriLanka & Bangladesh, which have time and again played China card against us.

They got the message loud and clear to what extent India would go to if it's strategic interests are threatened.
Nepal needs to be bitch slapped for its role in the conflict as well as their somewhat neutral position during Pakistan confrontation.

Mikesingh

Country flag

Right! These countries need to grow some balls instead of acting like pussies in front of China. But the crux of the issue is $$$$$$!! And the Chicoms have plenty of it to buy them off, which they are doing.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
@prasadr14 is right

After the Standoff, the message has been sent. Chinese will now try to lure Bhutan with money.
But doesnt Bhutan also know the real intentions of Chinese. The amount of land disputed with chinese is almost 10% of their total land area. Why would a sensible Bhutan Govt go into the trap of sleeping with chinese.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
But doesnt Bhutan also know the real intentions of Chinese. The amount of land disputed with chinese is almost 10% of their total land area. Why would a sensible Bhutan Govt go into the trap of sleeping with chinese.
You are assuming that politicians and bureaucracy always does what is best for the nation. Bribe the right people and you can do anything you want in.

mahesh

Country flag
The easiest way would be choosing side of China and play and a India card with them like other countries. But here is the twist Bhutan has no option than to play China card with India and take India side.
Bhutan is silent coz it knows the power of China.
So it proves that now as India showing the aggressiveness and erked China for months, neighbours who undermined India will be cautioned and show some alteration in their strategy.
I would say its Nepal which is too worried at the movement after this dokla incident.

Sent from my irisX8 using Tapatalk

Mikesingh

Country flag
I would say its Nepal which is too worried at the movement after this dokla incident.
We have a border dispute with Nepal too which has been asking us to vacate since 1962 when we had occupied it during the Chinese aggression.

Nepal claims that the Kalapani area lies within its Darchula district and, therefore, the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) presence there amounts to “Indian encroachment of Nepal ’s territory.” It has therefore demanded that the border post be removed and the area restored to it.

I haven't the faintest clue what the present stance of the NDA government is on this issue or whether they have reached some sort of agreement so far.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Corruption can make one blind. This raises the importance of Bhutan's Kingdom unlike Nepal. If the royals are there, such blindness will be controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles