Share Market: Equity

SKC

Country flag
Thread to share your ideas and general chit chat for Share Market: "Equity" only.

Discuss the market trends as well as the risks and dangers!!

Disclaimer: real trades should be taken after doing your own due diligence.

SKC

Country flag
There are tons of Telegram groups providing daily trades and equity information.

Please join them on your personal Risk appetite and tolerance. Watch them carefully and they often post fake trades or fake rise and fall in indexes.

Kumata

Country flag
u Both got some petty cash in your accounts ready to be sacrificed.. Stick to mutual funds..that too Direct....I burned my hands way back in 2008 and still have a healthy MF portfolio with returns of 17.48% at this moment...

Also spread ur investment across instruments.. gold, MF ( pick 2-3 good funds & stay come what May )

Stock market is for folks with time and money...

SKC

Country flag
u Both got some petty cash in your accounts ready to be sacrificed.. Stick to mutual funds..that too Direct....I burned my hands way back in 2008 and still have a healthy MF portfolio with returns of 17.48% at this moment...

Also spread ur investment across instruments.. gold, MF ( pick 2-3 good funds & stay come what May )

Stock market is for folks with time and money...
Agree about spending Time!

It is almost a full time job which needs TIME!

Don't think you can spend just 1-2 hours each day along with your regular job and manage to earn well!

Kumata

Country flag

Don't think you can spend just 1-2 hours each day along with your regular job and manage to earn well!
Fund fact - NO body have earned in Market untill you are trading in few lakhs..

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Trading requires full time dedication. But long term value investing is the least risky of the three modes of stock market action. Buy stocks in S.I.P form in buy on dips(BOD) mode. Gives better than market returns in the long term. Also, LTCG is less than STCG , so makes more sense to hold stocks than to sell them.
For beginners, first build a sizeable capital to play in the market. Then start trading. The last part of stock market involves F&O which is the most risky but also most rewarding of all.

SKC

Country flag
Fund fact - NO body have earned in Market untill you are trading in few lakhs..
Katu Satya!

1-3 lots does not give any big gains. unless you buy above 5 lots one cannot earn handsome figures.

another_armchair

Country flag
Katu Satya!

1-3 lots does not give any big gains. unless you buy above 5 lots one cannot earn handsome figures.
How much capital would you commit in a year to active trading in F&O and what kind of returns are you sure you will make irrespective of market conditions?

Just trying to understand public sentiment.

With 3 lots and 1500-2000 points in BNF, you make two to three lakhs a quarter. After CG tax, etc etc.. you are still left with a sizable sum of money that will compound over a period of 10 years.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
My custom indicators gives me 3 to 4 trades max throughout the day so it becomes easier to do it with Job. In choppy side ways market it may give upto 7 at max.
I have a desktop with widescreen for that purpose that too I have tradingview pro that can project 2 charts.

With the option profit I take out certain amount and invest in swing and Long term portfolio.
Have three accounts all in different family members name to doge taxes as much as possible.
Will invest in some SIPs as well.

Fug I want to keep doing this, hell I want to work in something such as the Renaissance Tech.

Reading books meanwhile to learn about business operations, investment and Stratistics.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Recommend reading Japanese candelstick book. Very good book for beginners.

SKC

Country flag
How much capital would you commit in a year to active trading in F&O and what kind of returns are you sure you will make irrespective of market conditions?

Just trying to understand public sentiment.

With 3 lots and 1500-2000 points in BNF, you make two to three lakhs a quarter. After CG tax, etc etc.. you are still left with a sizable sum of money that will compound over a period of 10 years.
It is very easy to say with 3 lots and 1500-2000 points we can make profit. But when you actually do trading then everything can fell apart quickly.

I did not commit any sort of amount for trading. One day I had around 20K which I could afford to invest and I casually started trading.
Last 3 months I made 7.5K profit. Small trades and small profits.

SKC

Country flag
My custom indicators gives me 3 to 4 trades max throughout the day so it becomes easier to do it with Job. In choppy side ways market it may give upto 7 at max.
I have a desktop with widescreen for that purpose that too I have tradingview pro that can project 2 charts.

With the option profit I take out certain amount and invest in swing and Long term portfolio.
Have three accounts all in different family members name to doge taxes as much as possible.
Will invest in some SIPs as well.

Fug I want to keep doing this, hell I want to work in something such as the Renaissance Tech.

Reading books meanwhile to learn about business operations, investment and Stratistics.
1689743555806.png

Sanatani

Country flag
Being on DFI ,the best thing I did was to invest in HAL and Bharat Forge.

In my initial days when I didn't have much responsibility at work I made some good money (around 1 Lac) in 6 months with an investmentof around 1 Lac,but it was all in equity.The problem was ,I became sick . No sleep till 2 AM at night and then waking up at 6 to again look at moneycontrol and edelweiss app.
Now I invest for long term ,take a profit of around 25% and unload the stock.

SKC

Country flag
Last week was good.

Whats the view for this week?

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Last week was good.

Whats the view for this week?
20400 Nifty 50 target for September 23.. as fer all tthe expaaaaats are saying.. lets see... wont do any option for now, when market corrects may be will buy some 10 lot of OTM puts 20000 sep ( all added below 2k cap in total)

Last edited:
Reactions: SKC

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles