Russian T-90S Engine caught fire in middle of the show..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Russian T-90S Engine caught fire in middle of the show..

Didnt got much though still working..

pmaitra

Now that is bad publicity.

I am sure this is one off case and probably due to poor maintenance or human error. In any case, catching fire in the middle of the snow should encourage IA to get more Arjuns ... which I believe they are already doing.

bhramos

Country flag
Now that is bad publicity.

I am sure this is one off case and probably due to poor maintenance or human error. In any case, catching fire in the middle of the snow should encourage IA to get more Arjuns ... which I believe they are already doing.
this is simple reason, every 1 in a million chances of some thing going wrong,
here the love of IA with Russian tanks is decades old, but buying the indigenous tanks doesnt give any bugs to IA, so they keep them limited.....

pmaitra

this is simple reason, every 1 in a million chances of some thing going wrong,
here the love of IA with Russian tanks is decades old, but buying the indigenous tanks doesnt give any bugs to IA, so they keep them limited.....
Oh yeah, of course. One tank catching fire does not mean anything really. It could happen to any machine.

Also, T-90 and Arjun have their own strengths and weaknesses and they complement each other. I like the T-90 very much but I would like to have a good number of Arjuns as well. If I am not mistaken, we will be having 4 regiments thereof.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
is HAL still producing T-90's in license?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles