Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

gadeshi

Russia demands from USA to separate ISIS from "moderates" and to sdupport Turkish border closure or Russians will do the things on their own:
Sergey Shoigu has ordered to bring a Syrian girl who suffered terroristic attack to Moscow's military hospital:

Last edited:

pmaitra

The ISIS terrorists managed to hit a BM-21 Grad battery. One can see the missiles flying in different directions. Luckily, the SAA were able to take cover in time, and as per report, no one was hurt.

gadeshi

Russian sappers have returned from Palmyra and got rewarded for successful mission there:
Lavrov states that Syrian militants that are not reconciliated can search for coffins:
A woman became a Syrian parliament speaker first time in Syrian history:

Last edited:

pmaitra

Syria conflict: 'Barrel bombs dropped on Darayya' after aid delivery
We have heard reports that whenever aid is delivered, the terrorists take hold of the aid, and only a small part of it reaches the intended recipients, the civilians. I suppose this time the idea was to bomb the terrorists trying to take hold of the aid.

Coming to barrel bombs, well, it is just another euphemism of something "terribly" bad, and that Assad is the "bad guy." Perhaps he can start dropping cauliflower shaped bombs.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
So the glorious Syrian Army is not even able to retake a town just a few kilometres from Damascus ? After four years ? Wow, speak about a competent military. Speak about the universal love President Assad enjoying in his country too !
#Darayya

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Posting some " propaganda " from the Syrian opposition now ... you are not forced to read it . In the end it says that more than 700 Daraya people were killed or abducted in one day by regime forces, in 2012. These terrorists stealing the humanitarian help may be their relatives.

http://www.creativememory.org/?page_id=80999

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Can't help being a bit frustrated by seeing that Assad will stay in power after all the harm he and his clan has done to his country. But ... but obviously France was wrong from the start about the possibility of a democratic revolution . Obviously I was wrong too . Not sure til what point I can have been wrong (sigh).

gadeshi

Can't help being a bit frustrated by seeing that Assad will stay in power after all the harm he and his clan has done to his country. But ... but obviously France was wrong from the start about the possibility of a democratic revolution . Obviously I was wrong too . Not sure til what point I can have been wrong (sigh).
You western guys are fucking naive.
There is no democracy possible in Arabian country at all. All of these fairy tales about democracy are for the fools only.
Western countries have ravaged Lybia (which was blossom country before Western invented civil war and intervention) and Syria for two goals. 1 - To remove states and borders on the riot of western desired gaspipe from Qatar to Turkey to wipe out Gazprom from EU market.
2 - To create chaos and breeding pool to grow jihadi crowds to infiltrate or constantly troll anti-globalistic countries: Russia, China, India, Iran, Kazakhstan.
That's all. No democracy, just dirty interests.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Tactical Frog

Country flag
You western guys are fucking naive.
There is no democracy possible in Arabian country at all. All of these fairy tales about democracy are for the fools only.
Western countries have ravaged Lybia (which was blossom country before Western invented civil war and intervention) and Syria for two goals. 1 - To remove states and borders on the riot of western desired gaspipe from Qatar to Turkey to wipe out Gazprom from EU market.
2 - To create chaos and breeding pool to grow jihadi crowds to infiltrate or constantly troll anti-globalistic countries: Russia, China, India, Iran, Kazakhstan.
That's all. No democracy, just dirty interests.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Sure democracy is possible in Arabic countries . In some distant future when they get education level similar to Russia or France. Democracy is the best of systems ( I am a Churchill fan too ! )
I agree that I have been " fucking naive " about true democrats taking power in both Libya and Syria. It is all the fault of Tahrir square and Tunisia. There was little violence in both cases, so it was believed it would work everywhere like this.

AnantS

Country flag
Really Churchill? That B@stard, racist filthy albino? I would rate Hitler on par of Churchill! Churchill was biggest enemy of democracy.

fooLIam

Really Churchill? That B@stard, racist filthy albino? I would rate Hitler on par of Churchill! Churchill was biggest enemy of democracy.
:nono:
to British and other Europeans he was good but to us dark,uncivilized idolaters well you know better.
if he had lynched or had been racist to WHITE Europeans he would have joined the ranks of Hitler too.:playball:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Captured tank T-90.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles